• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
......my dude, why would his past self scale to his present self? Sonic gets stronger and faster through the years, we don't scale him to Modern for the same reason we won't scale 10 year old Ben to Teenager Ben or Chunin exams Naruto to Boruto Naruto
Classic Sonic all this time was a stronger alternate timeline version of Sonic that grew much stronger due to experiencing Sonic Generations long before our Modern Sonic ever did ggs

Can any Sonic supporters give their input on this thread

I thought the error was his speed saying "FTL, at most MassivelyFTL" without a "possibly" or "likely" before MFTL+

Where was it said that he was superior to his classic self in speed? I didn't see any links or scans of that. It's probably true, I just wanna see

Where was it said that he was superior to his classic self in speed? I didn't see any links or scans of that. It's probably true, I just wanna see
It is kind of obvious with all the several speed and power growth statements and showing the series has, go check the power scaling blog listed in the verse's page for details

He doesn't, you can't scale someone's past self to themselves when the series has several powet growth moments, that is stupud circular scaling
The series is just stupid sometimes, Classic Sonic very clearly keeps up with modern in both of his 3D game appearances, and fights enemies that fought Modern evenly.

The series is just stupid sometimes, Classic Sonic very clearly keeps up with modern in both of his 3D game appearances, and fights enemies that fought Modern evenly.
Time travel in Sonic is weird enough that it corrected itself when he goes back to the past, i will make a thread fixing the way we treat classic later on

I agree with Sonic stats being the same across the games, from Sonic 1 to now and such, but I know that here just feels differently about Sonic stats.

Were Chaos Emeralds & Super Emeralds different stones, or was it that Master Emerald powered up and transformed Chaos Emeralds into Super Emeralds? I see conflicting info on this.

If someone were to ask Evan in regards to where the digital IDW space is located, how should it be worded? I was thinking something sort of like, "Hey, if it's alright with you, I was hoping I could ask this question. In issues #37-#40 of "Sonic The Hedgehog", Amy, Tails, and Sonic are trapped within a space created by Dr.Eggman. If you'd be okay with talking about it, does that space exist entirely within the tower that they fly to to get there, or do the doors/portals take them to the space, with it being located somewhere else? Thank you".

Random to say, but I would honestly love an arc in the comic focusing on Belle, Metal Sonic, and Sage. That seems really interesting.

Back