• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mfw I tried getting some admins for my Final Horizon CRT and they don't wanna be spoiled lol RIP
I think enough agreed already, plus its not a massive revision, just some P&A.

Explain. What plans are you hiding?

Also, how does this scaling chain look to you:
I believe that 100% Cyber Corruption Super Sonic >= Weakened THE END (one-shot it, though this left Super Sonic unconscious and badly damaged and used up all the Cyber energy) > Cyber Super Sonic >= Possessed Supreme > Base Super Sonic.

Solaris may have 5D physiology but there’s no 5D cosmology to scale to.
Still, he and the Super Forms should be Low 1-C.

Plus the Titans and TE, of course.

If the tower space is confirmed, solidly, to be smaller than a regular universe, then, that would make universes 5-D, I think. Cyber Space is stated, by Dr. Eggman, to be larger than any digital space he's seen, and I feel is generally described as being extremely large. The Final Horizon dialogue spoiler: Sage also seems to just directly refer to Cyber Space as being on a different dimensional plane than regular reality. So, because of these, I would currently agree to Cyber Space being larger than a universe, and higher dimensional.
Maginaryworld could then be argued to transcend Cyber Space, but, 4th Dimension Space would be an issue. We can't really take a pencil and make the 4 look like a 6, so to speak. That would mean that dreams would be contained in a lower dimension, while not being so for Cyber Space, instead being held at a higher dimension.

Last edited:
If Cyber Super Sonic (not the 100% one, the normal one that fought Corrupted Supreme) fought The End in a 1v1 without Supreme Sage, who would win?

If Cyber Super Sonic (not the 100% one, the normal one that fought Corrupted Supreme) fought The End in a 1v1 without Supreme Sage, who would win?
I'm more curious about that from a gameplay perspective rather than a VS matchup scenario, due to how the danmaku drags on. Could you run out of rings before then?

Hey guys i made this thread for Sonic, Now i won't say it's good but atleast i tried;

If the tower space is confirmed, solidly, to be smaller than a regular universe, then, that would make universes 5-D, I think. Cyber Space is stated, by Dr. Eggman, to be larger than any digital space he's seen, and I feel is generally described as being extremely large. The Final Horizon dialogue spoiler: Sage also seems to just directly refer to Cyber Space as being on a different dimensional plane than regular reality. So, because of these, I would currently agree to Cyber Space being larger than a universe, and higher dimensional.
Maginaryworld could then be argued to transcend Cyber Space, but, 4th Dimension Space would be an issue. We can't really take a pencil and make the 4 look like a 6, so to speak. That would mean that dreams would be contained in a lower dimension, while not being so for Cyber Space, instead being held at a higher dimension.
You can easily dismiss 4th Dimension Space as being a nominal fallacy.

The 4th dimension is just a name, that would be like saying the Galaxy Cauldron in Sailor Moon is Galaxy level at best.

Scan
そして最終マップ「4TH DIMENSION SPACE」へ最終マップとなるのは4次元の世界が舞 台。 ストーリーモードでは最後のステージ となるこの無限の広がる4次元空間を、 君は無事クリアできるだろうか!? 詳しいマ ップや仕掛けなどについては次回の記事で 紹介する予定なので今しばらくお待ちを。
And the final map
4TH DIMENSION SPACE
The final map is the 4TH DIMENSION SPACE, the last stage in the story mode. Will you be able to successfully complete the last stage in the story mode in this infinite 4-dimensional space? We will introduce more detailed information about the map and its tricks in the next article, so please wait for a while.

Source:
https://retrocdn.net/images/1/14/DCM_JP_20001229_2000-41ex.pdf
Page 120

Please note: The 4th Dimension Space is just a name, it is not limited to just being 4D.

Well, I have someone... I won't say who, on YouTube, saying that sticks is mentioned in ENG, and in JP it is not, which means that she does not exist and that they invented everything about the ENG branch.
which wants to make me shoot myself in the head and then get hit by a truck.

Well, I have someone... I won't say who, on YouTube, saying that sticks is mentioned in ENG, and in JP it is not, which means that she does not exist and that they invented everything about the ENG branch.
Pretty sure everything from Tangle to Sticks is mentioned in the JP version.

And it was. But in this case, both English and Japanese scripts are in their own special case. The structure was that Kishimoto gave the key points, Ian made the dialogue from this, and then Kishimoto adapted it to Japanese changing the dialogue to make it fit to the Japanese audience and reveal more of the worldview. However, it seems only that mostly happened to the main story cutscenes, dialogues triggered while Sonic is running and side-events are basically still 1-1 between versions, so Tangle's reference still is in the Japanese version.

Scan
そして最終マップ「4TH DIMENSION SPACE」へ最終マップとなるのは4次元の世界が舞 台。 ストーリーモードでは最後のステージ となるこの無限の広がる4次元空間を、 君は無事クリアできるだろうか!? 詳しいマ ップや仕掛けなどについては次回の記事で 紹介する予定なので今しばらくお待ちを。
And the final map
4TH DIMENSION SPACE
The final map is the 4TH DIMENSION SPACE, the last stage in the story mode. Will you be able to successfully complete the last stage in the story mode in this infinite 4-dimensional space? We will introduce more detailed information about the map and its tricks in the next article, so please wait for a while.

Source:
https://retrocdn.net/images/1/14/DCM_JP_20001229_2000-41ex.pdf
Page 120

Please note: The 4th Dimension Space is just a name, it is not limited to just being 4D.
Who translated this scan, just curious. Cuz I’m getting “infinitely expanding” instead of infinite.

Edit: that was in G Translate, DeepL says infinite, still interesting.

Last edited:
Who translated this scan, just curious. Cuz I’m getting “infinitely expanding” instead of infinite.

Edit: that was in G Translate, DeepL says infinite, still interesting.
if you want to be specific "無限の広がる"

無限 = Mugen (Means Infinite, limitless, endless, boundless, etc. It's made from the kanji of limit/bound/end and nothing/without. So it's literally "That wich has no bounds, limits, or end").

広がる = hirogaru (means, to spread)

So literally is a "4-dimensional space that spreads infinitely".

Back