• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Maginaryworld includes space, hence it is part of spacetime.

Although I think Metal should get it too, and I feel like all of them barring Sonic may have been protected by the Chaos Emerald they had.

You know considering how Neo Metal Sonic was a hair away from destroying the heroes and conquering the world in Eggman's name, it makes me ask: why doesn't the good Doctor take a moment out of schedule and upgrade Metal back to Neo Metal in the comics? I know normal Metal Sonic is the more popular character and all that jazz but, come on Eggman, if you want a guaranteed victory then just make bring back Neo and you're all set.

Then again I guess you could chalk it up to Eggman's pride and ego wanting him to best Sonic on his own but he's still missing out on a very useful method of taking out Sonic once and for all

You know considering how Neo Metal Sonic was a hair away from destroying the heroes and conquering the world in Eggman's name, it makes me ask: why doesn't the good Doctor take a moment out of schedule and upgrade Metal back to Neo Metal in the comics? I know normal Metal Sonic is the more popular character and all that jazz but, come on Eggman, if you want a guaranteed victory then just make bring back Neo and you're all set.

Then again I guess you could chalk it up to Eggman's pride and ego wanting him to best Sonic on his own but he's still missing out on a very useful method of taking out Sonic once and for all

I'm sure neo metal sonic has a mind of its own and will not hear his orders

I'm sure neo metal sonic has a mind of its own and will not hear his orders
Eggman removed Metal's rebelliousness from his coding after the events of Sonic Heroes. That's why even though Eggman gave Neo his bio data and genius, Metal Sonic remained loyal to Eggman through and through so that's why I find it weird that Eggman hasn't reupgraded him as I said. But considering Master Overlord was defeated through BS means, I don't think the writers wouldn't know how to handle someone as broken as Neo Metal Sonic

Eggman removed Metal's rebelliousness from his coding after the events of Sonic Heroes. That's why even though Eggman gave Neo his bio data and genius, Metal Sonic remained loyal to Eggman through and through so that's why I find it weird that Eggman hasn't reupgraded him as I said. But considering Master Overlord was defeated through BS means, I don't think the writers wouldn't know how to handle someone as broken as Neo Metal Sonic
Yes, it would have been better, I don't know, if they gave him the super forms for Sonic, Shadow and Knuckles,that will have been better.

In one of the Bumblekast, he said that was the planning to explain how Super Sonic was defeated in the Dark Mobius future, saying that Super Sonic was sent to space and the Sun's gravitational pull was too much for him and ended up being sucked to the core and unable to escape that gravity.

I mean, he literally said in the Bumblekasts that he sees The End as a planet buster. So beats planets and looks like a moon, so I'm sure killing it by sending it to the sun is within the scope of what he could do.
In which Bumblekast did he say the first one?

Back