• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So you know Eggman’s tower space from IDW? Ok, now it’s implied to be smaller than the Universe of Sonic’s Dimension.
I reread the issues that feature this space. I couldn't find anything that I feel reliably points to the characters, specifically Dr.Eggman, accepting this space as being smaller than their universe.
Here are all pages that refer to the why, what, and how of the created space.
Sonic-The-Hedgehog-038-006.jpg

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-038-022.jpg

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-039-008.jpg

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-039-011.jpg

Sonic-The-Hedgehog-040-012.jpg

I’d assume the reasoning is that the 4D cubes are inside the dimension, which is contained within the tower’s confines, which in itself is dwarfed by the size of the universe.

If there were something solid indicating that the entirety of this space were within the tower itself, then I feel I would be agreeing with it, currently. With the teleporters, though, it makes the whereabouts of the space a little too vague, for me.

If there were something solid indicating that the entirety of this space were within the tower itself, then I feel I would be agreeing with it, currently. With the teleporters, though, it makes the whereabouts of the space a little too vague, for me.
From the scans you posted it sounded as if the ad infinitum maze was contained within the tower. Why not ask Ian Flynn or someone that had written the story?

Oh alright. Saw an old thread about Xeno Trunks vs The End at full strength and it was apparently put on hold because the scaling chains for those franchises weren't finished yet. This clears up a lot. Thanks
Super Sonic should be infinitely above 2-A too btw. Super Sonic gets stronger with Base Sonic, and Base Sonic went from a 3D tier, to Tier 2 in Base. Meaning Super would've received a boost proportional to that. Super Sonic is Infinitely above baseline Tier 2-B/2-A, and Hyper is Infinitely above Super.

From the scans you posted it sounded as if the ad infinitum maze was contained within the tower. Why not ask Ian Flynn or someone that had written the story?
My best idea would be to ask Evan on Tumblr, perhaps. Someone can try that, if she's alright with questions on (official) Sonic stuff.

Super Sonic should be infinitely above 2-A too btw. Super Sonic gets stronger with Base Sonic, and Base Sonic went from a 3D tier, to Tier 2 in Base. Meaning Super would've received a boost proportional to that. Super Sonic is Infinitely above baseline Tier 2-B/2-A, and Hyper is Infinitely above Super.
And times that by 4 now

New chapter. Eggman used the Phantom Ruby on a global scale affecting the entire planet (And only the planet, the chapter was very clear about it). It used everyone's thoughts that were collected to feed information on the virtual reality of the Phantom Ruby, which caused the contradictory depictions of the world.

Currently Sonic really is a franchise whose Multiverse stories aren't really a multiverse at all from the looks of it.

New chapter. Eggman used the Phantom Ruby on a global scale affecting the entire planet (And only the planet, the chapter was very clear about it). It used everyone's thoughts that were collected to feed information on the virtual reality of the Phantom Ruby, which caused the contradictory depictions of the world.

Currently Sonic really is a franchise whose Multiverse stories aren't really a multiverse at all from the looks of it.
sonic prime:what?

sonic prime:what?
I also count Sonic Prime as not really a "multiverse" in the most classic sense. It's a story about the same characters being separated into different fractions of themselves while they are sent to different places. It's like a large-scale version of something like Superman Red and Blue, it's not a multiverse that always existed interacting with different versions of the same characters, they are just the same characters sliced into many parts.

A multiverse Sonic story IMO should be something like Sonic interacting with Blaze, or even Fang if the lore of him coming from another dimension still is true. Not what Sonic Prime is.

I also count Sonic Prime as not really a "multiverse" in the most classic sense. It's a story about the same characters being separated into different fractions of themselves while they are sent to different places. It's like a large-scale version of something like Superman Red and Blue, it's not a multiverse that always existed interacting with different versions of the same characters, they are just the same characters sliced into many parts.

A multiverse Sonic story IMO should be something like Sonic interacting with Blaze, or even Fang if the lore of him coming from another dimension still is true. Not what Sonic Prime is.
Nah... she's too busy being underused in most mediums or being ship bait. Kinda ironic that Sega made it a point to the IDW writers to make multiple unique female characters like Tangle, Whisper, Surge, etc yet constantly underutilize their established female cast (minus Amy). I mean it was nice seeing Rouge in Prime but she hardly gets any major limelight compared to the others and a Multiverse story without Blaze, Fang or heck even Silver? yeah kinda shallow tbh.

Can any Sonic supporters give their input here

Back