• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I keep wondering, does this person get paid to do this or does she do it as a hobby.
Both. Sonic stuff is mostly as a hobby, but she has a ko-fi and people can send donates thanking them for the translations. She often saves to buy expensive stuff, like the original scripts for the games. She also does commissions for translations, here are her prices.

I know this won't happen, but imagine if Tails, Knuckles, and Amy all went Super to help Super Sonic 2 and Sage fight The End.

Don't tell me the power of friendship and "Super Sonic 2" defeating the final villain doesn't sound like the most wattpad fanfic thing ever 😭. Either that or Sonic Forces writing or some sprite battle animation.
I rather thought of Sonic being in the world of Equestria Girls

He wasn't weakened/tired against TE, the Super transformation flat-out removed all chance of being Cyber corrupted.
Not referring to Cyber Corruption. I'm referring to the end of the fight where Sonic seemed to be panting and couldn't even fly steady (was shaking/wobbling all over the place) and yet still cucked Time Eater.

I disagree about Super Sonic being weakened at all, and even if he was at like 85% power, The End had a one-shot gap over him.
After looking at the scene, it looked more like he was struggling to maintain his speed (Which is odd). Even so, The End def didn't have a one-shot gap over Super Sonic. Sonic only dies if you fail a QTE from his own built up KE and not committing to it. Said same attack has enough to easily pierce through The End and forced them to self-destruct with all of their energy. You could argue their self-destruct ability is a one-shot gap above since it can blow themselves up instantly and killed Sage.

After looking at the scene, it looked more like he was struggling to maintain his speed (Which is odd).
This kinda seems like headcanon, ngl. Besides, doesn't Super Sonic have infinite stamina?
Even so, The End def didn't have a one-shot gap over Super Sonic. Sonic only dies if you fail a QTE from his own built up KE and not committing to it. Said same attack has enough to easily pierce through The End and forced them to self-destruct with all of their energy. You could argue their self-destruct ability is a one-shot gap above since it can blow themselves up instantly and killed Sage.
IIRC TE's giant laser can one-shot, also a single laser can one-shot Supreme who ate a fuckton of hits from Sonic.

This kinda seems like headcanon, ngl. Besides, doesn't Super Sonic have infinite stamina?
I was saying he didn't look tired in that last comment. Just that he was struggling to maintain his speed for some reason. Super Forms should have infinite stamina, but there are cases where it doesn't seem that way.
IIRC TE's giant laser can one-shot, also a single laser can one-shot Supreme who ate a fuckton of hits from Sonic.
Can't remember if the laser can one-shot or not. Maybe The End is a glass cannon.

They went 3 for 3, these songs are INCREDIBLE

Knuckles' theme was pretty solid because, unlike Sonic, he doesn't chuckle. But for real maybe I might need a few more listens or something because currently I think Tails, Knuckles, and Amy's themes are fine I just hope we get some vocals after what's felt like close to two decades since characters other then Sonic have had vocal tracks

Should The End have Darkness Manipulation and Light Manipulation for his Dark and Light bullets that can only be countered by Supreme using attacks of the same type?
Also, should The End get Void Manipulation for, per its own words, being able to bring the things it destroys "back to nothing". Also, it calls itself "the all consuming void".

Also, should The End get Void Manipulation for, per its own words, being able to bring the things it destroys "back to nothing". Also, it calls itself "the all consuming void".
I don't think so, this refers to the destruction it causes

Last edited:
Shouldn't Sonic, Shadow & Silver's have Enhanced Resistance to Dream & Conceptual Manipulation as they were unaffected by the Time Eater whereas Knuckles, Amy & Tails were?

Back