• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You'll have to forgive me here, but what's the significance behind this RafaKnight guy and why him lying's a big deal?
Mostly someone that makes 3D models and was once hired to make models for Archive, SEGA, and IDW. Rafa ended up making some claims on twitter and they didn't follow-up on the contract.

Many of the current renders used in some projects like the Origins, Superstars, and others are using the renders Rafa once made and often Rafa tweets about that complaining about getting nothing from that or even not being credited.

Mostly someone that makes 3D models and was once hired to make models for Archive, SEGA, and IDW. Rafa ended up making some claims on twitter and they didn't follow-up on the contract.

Many of the current renders used in some projects like the Origins, Superstars, and others are using the renders Rafa once made and often Rafa tweets about that complaining about getting nothing from that or even not being credited.
So basically he was hired to do work for SEGA, Archive, and IDW by making 3D models, didn't follow up on his contract, and he's mad that SEGA is using his models without giving him his dues and credit? I can kind of see why he's annoyed by that, but if he was doing contract work then it's not like he was officially part of the company.

If each Chaos Emerald increases power and speed by a thousandfold and there are at least 200,000 Chaos Emeralds in the universe, couldn't we just use this as a lowball for how high into Low 1-C and Immeasurable Archie Sonic characters are?

The fact that Ian mostly sees Sonic as an average hedgehog that happens to run fast is sometimes so clear that I wonder why people continue to ask Ian if he still thinks that. He had done that so many times that I think people should already have taken the message.
I am sure that a normal hedgehog does not measure 1 meter, wears shoes, wears gloves, can talk, and could go at speeds that definitely nothing in existence could compare to.
even other writers know that sonic is not any normal hedgehog

I've seen people on Twitter genuinely believe that the old manuals in Sonic are non canon... because they are old. And they get clout off saying it.
They aren't alone, I'm almost sure that they like every time Ian says the same. He also says that Sonic Runners can't be canon because it got cut out of the online. Just imagine if something is made non-canon, when it was supposed to be, just because SEGA isn't like Capcom and doesn't make offline versions of their online games.

Can someone tell me why Super Mecha Sonic Mk. II is only Low 2-C with the Master Emerald? I thought that since his profile said he'd be comparable to transformations with the Chaos Emeralds, he'd be 2-B or 2-A

Can someone tell me why Super Mecha Sonic Mk. II is only Low 2-C with the Master Emerald? I thought that since his profile said he'd be comparable to transformations with the Chaos Emeralds, he'd be 2-B or 2-A
low 2-C is the bellow end for super forms, mecha is not using the chaos emeralds to have a "potentially" 2-B/2-A, and the only one who can use the full power of the master emerald is knuckles, so him being powered by it doesn't really mean much, to scale him to a low end super form is the safest option

/IMO, since they're Master Emerald powered (aka powered by something above the Chaos Emeralds), Super Neo Metal Sonic, Metal Overlord, and Master Overlord should all be 2B/2A.

I mean FFS we say already that Super Tails can go up to 2-B/2-A so just make at the very least Metal/Master Overlord that level.

/IMO, since they're Master Emerald powered (aka powered by something above the Chaos Emeralds), Super Neo Metal Sonic, Metal Overlord, and Master Overlord should all be 2B/2A.

I mean FFS we say already that Super Tails can go up to 2-B/2-A so just make at the very least Metal/Master Overlord that level.
I have the opposite opinion regarding Neo and Mecha. I think both should be downgraded to upscale from Base due to poor showing, and because there's a statement that only Echidna's can channel the true power of the Master Emerald. But I've got the unpopular opinion regarding that.

I have the opposite opinion regarding Neo and Mecha. I think both should be downgraded to upscale from Base due to poor showing, and because there's a statement that only Echidna's can channel the true power of the Master Emerald. But I've got the unpopular opinion regarding that.
The master emerald's true power remains unseen, so obviously even its minimal power (the one that everyone can use) should only be comparable to a super form.
and the only time we saw his full potential was in a game that is now decanonized.

there is no proof that they can access that level of power, officially is said that only knuckles can use the full power of the master emerald

Only echidnas can use the full power of the ME.
are you sure that the minimum power of the master emerald is weaker than the chaos emeralds?

Because I'm sure the ultimate power is just something far beyond chaos emeralds, but again, we haven't seen it, because it was literally only used once and it was in a decanonized game.

Btw, if Illumina is 2-A, why is Void only Low 2-C?

Heck, even the 2-A CRT included Void as one of the people who should be "possibly 2-A"

low 2-C is the bellow end for super forms, mecha is not using the chaos emeralds to have a "potentially" 2-B/2-A, and the only one who can use the full power of the master emerald is knuckles, so him being powered by it doesn't really mean much, to scale him to a low end super form is the safest option
Weird. I thought his profile would say "at least low 2-C" instead of just "low 2-C", but alright

made a thread for the Void stuff, plus other things i had on my mind as well

Small question. If I wanted to make Xeno Trunks vs Super Silver, and I unequalized speed, who would be faster? I found out a while ago that apparently there are "layers" to 2-A and "Immeasurable" speed. Can someone explain to me?

Small question. If I wanted to make Xeno Trunks vs Super Silver, and I unequalized speed, who would be faster? I found out a while ago that apparently there are "layers" to 2-A and "Immeasurable" speed. Can someone explain to me?
No idea since the blog for both series is not done yet

I think that people who think that a fictional character is a real person, and do something like, I don't know, the things that people on the internet do, should be punished with the jail or calling the FBI(you know what i mean)and alot of people,i mean,a lot,have this idea inserted in their minds.
constantly, and what makes me think, is the fact that like many things in fiction, they are even worse than in reality, and somehow, the person who made those stories in reality, he does not suffer any fault of crimes, in fact, almost nothing happens to him, beyond the fatigue of writing a story, yes, there are authors who do commit crimes, but these are real crimes that do occur, in their stories, crimes are constantly committed, and the authors do not receive the consequences, because as we know, fiction and reality are not exactly interrelated for that to be the same.
So why do these types of people constantly insist that people who do this type of thing should be locked up or something like that? I think that those people did not really do anything that really affected someone, there are no problems, if they did something, there are if there will be problems, but apparently even that simple concept,cannot be comprehend by people,which makes my think that people are not giving value to people,because they believe fictional characters deserve the same ''level''of treatment than a real person.

Last edited:
Sonic first defeat was added, the worse is that it was against himself (I don't know if that's a good or bad thing, I don't even know what i feel about that)

Back