• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick CRT let's go

Chaos Energy Additions

1. Dream Manipulation

Since the Super Genesis Wave hit everything including Maginaryworld, which is a multiverse made up of the dreams of those in other dimensions, Chaos Energy users should have 4D Dream Hax and it should be added on the Chaos Energy page, probably in the High-Tier section

2. Regeneration Negation (up to Low-Godly) and Resistance to Death Manipulation

Yada yada yada events of 06 occurred in Archie so these should be added as well

3. Text Manipulation

It seems that the events of Sonic and Secrets Rings occurred within the Archie Comics in the form of an adaptation which came with the original game if bought at Target, since it's an adaptation we can assume the core elements such as the world being made of numerous inscriptions as well as deciding the fates of those written in its pages, having it become their destiny with Shahra asking if Sonic read ahead upon seeing the alternate versions of his friends

Same thing with Maginaryworld, as the Super Genesis Wave hit everything and was confirmed have destroyed the old multiverse, it would grant Chaos Energy users these abilities

Archie Solaris

Black Hole Creation scan for Solaris

Archie Sonic (Base)

Resistance to
Fate Manipulation, Plot Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Reality Warping and Text Manipulation (Due to the events of Sonic and the Secret Rings occurring within the Archie Continuity, Base Sonic would have these resistances)

Last edited:
Looks good
FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone responded

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
someone responded
Ahem

Agree with all...
except plot manipulation. That looks like just regular text manipulation, nothing on a meta-narrative level. There are plenty of characters who have been proposed to gain "plot manipulation" for viewing text they manipulate "as a plot," but without evidence of operating on the meta-narrative level, it doesn't usually mean anything.

I guess these changes seem fine. On the text manipulation and/or plot manipulation section, I think it is both through Erazor Djinn, who got both Plot Manipulation and Text Manipulation.

I guess these changes seem fine. On the text manipulation and/or plot manipulation section, I think it is both through Erazor Djinn, who got both Plot Manipulation and Text Manipulation.
Erazor would have those abilities in this continuity but so would Chaos Energy users cuz well... Multiverse go BOOM

Remus, you should specify in OP that it's Resistance to Fate/Plot Manip that you're proposing. Otherwise it seems like you're granting Sonic these abilities.

Remus, you should specify in OP that it's Resistance to Fate/Plot Manip that you're proposing. Otherwise it seems like you're granting Sonic these abilities.
But I am granting these abilities to Chaos Energy users, not just Sonic, though I should indeed highlight that Sonic would gain these resistance as well. I will reorganise it shortly.

It would solely be Text Manipulation, Fate Manipulation is an aspect of being written into the story and thus there's no manipulating being done during the SGW (only destruction, which would at least still be Text Manipulation).

Now I have the required staff agreements the following pages need to be opened

Sonic (Archie Pre-Genesis)
Chaos Energy
Solaris (Archie Pre-Genesis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back