• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of, I like how consistent Super Sonic and other top tiers scaling to the 2-B/2-A cosmology is:

1. Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver all more or less killed Solaris, who was gonna destroy the cosmology.
  2. Super Sonic helped beat The End (even if he was much weaker), who was stated twice to be a threat to the entire multiverse.
  3. Super Sonic stomped Time Eater, who did destroy the entire cosmology.
  4. Super Sonic and Burning Blaze beat the Egg Wizard, who scales above something that scales to the cosmology.
Just curious, should Egg Wizard have Type 4 Acausality for taking hits from Super Sonic?

The End also needs Type 4 Acausality, since the Titans have it for taking hits from Super Sonic.

Speaking of, I like how consistent Super Sonic and other top tiers scaling to the 2-B/2-A cosmology is:

1. Super Sonic, Shadow, and Silver all more or less killed Solaris, who was gonna destroy the cosmology.
  2. Super Sonic helped beat The End (even if he was much weaker), who was stated twice to be a threat to the entire multiverse.
  3. Super Sonic stomped Time Eater, who did destroy the entire cosmology.
  4. Super Sonic and Burning Blaze beat the Egg Wizard, who scales above something that scales to the cosmology.
Just curious, should Egg Wizard have Type 4 Acausality for taking hits from Super Sonic?

The End also needs Type 4 Acausality, since the Titans have it for taking hits from Super Sonic.
they all should

Don't forget to mention the Egg Wizard.

Also, @omegabronic how does Blaze's fire dura neg hurt someone infinitely stronger than her?

You said that here.
normal users can't ping people, it doesn't work
but for your question, here it is:
S5h0OElz1Crn6DtW2SZ4aegM47ROoPfgSboSw711144OCSzGHF5vQdWaTT5I6L9yTpMhVhJ7Rv0HOv3evcAmDDjr0JNp6cmB3ILHZv18rm4-lTcn5DK7cOWvbnPOlwdmeYPI-ApsQg=s1600

1. What is she attacking and how strong is it?

2. Why isn't this mentioned at all on her profile?
1.master overlord,a stronger form of metal overlord,that uses the power of the master emerald(not the full power obviosly,but still the power of the master emerald)the power of the same is aparently superior to the chaos emeralds do to master emerald>chaos emeralds,even with not using all the power
2.don't know

I know, that was just so you knew I was asking you.

1. What is she attacking and how strong is it?
2. Why isn't this mentioned at all on her profile?
when we merged idw and games someone forgot that detail

when we merged idw and games someone forgot that detail
I mean she only affected a small part of him but the feat itself still seems fine for dura neg on that level.

I Lowkey think that post-2006 stuff like Master Metal Overlord should flat out be 2-B/2-A but that's just me.

Like Kizaru's lasers. Besides, Metal became Kaiju size.
That makes sense (nice to see that you're also a fellow Sonic fan, btw).

Also, as someone who just got a 5-B character dura neg via a gun that through dura neg hurt a 2-A being, I'd be hypocritical to oppose Blaze's dura neg when it's very similar.

Boom with the Smart Knuckles and no Sonic universe, Underground with the evil triplets verse, Archie with its many parallel worlds, and even the games in the form of Prime.

Boom with the Smart Knuckles and no Sonic universe, Underground with the evil triplets verse, Archie with its many parallel worlds, and even the games in the form of Prime.
and movie with the multiverse mentioned by robotnik(and he was powered up by the master emerald)

I'm not sure about all the conceptual,law,reality,etc. jargon & if it's straight up better than just Existence Erasure by itself. I assumed it was,but I wasn't 100% certain.

Just love people never moved on to ask Ian about power levels and now they have a reason to think of the End as just planet level and below Solaris

As much as I disagree with a lot of the choices and understandings Ian had about the settings, the fact that the fanbase still doesn't understand what is happening even after various explanations makes me wonder if in a degree, no one is understanding anything

Just love people never moved on to ask Ian about power levels and now they have a reason to think of the End as just planet level and below Solaris
It's clear that Ian doesn't know what AP is,just AOE. To him,someone causing a countrywide explosion would be more impressive than drawing blood from a tier 1.

To play Devil's Advocate,at least Ian is saying that Solaris has raw power,instead of the usual "it's only hax" argument alot people used to make.

In a certain way, I think that the way The End was portrayed in the JPN version had it as a god/reality-level danger like Ian said Solaris was. I think it's a bit clear that Kishimoto put The End as more god-like than Ian. I even remember Ian saying that he wasn't being literal with The End being "death, nothingness", while Kishimoto was very sure about that in his commentaries both in Twitter and Livestreams.

I really wonder what Ian thinks about the way The End was handled in the JPN version.

In a certain way, I think that the way The End was portrayed in the JPN version had it as a god/reality-level danger like Ian said Solaris was. I think it's a bit clear that Kishimoto put The End as more god-like than Ian. I even remember Ian saying that he wasn't being literal with The End being "death, nothingness", while Kishimoto was very sure about that in his commentaries both in Twitter and Livestreams.

I really wonder what Ian thinks about the way The End was handled in the JPN version.

For Ian, the end is a moon that is eternal in life and destroys planets. for kishimoto the end is a divine being.

Yes, Ian really seems to think of the End was more of a super powerful alien that is seen as dangerous by other aliens and "talks to much, but isn't literal", while Kishimoto seems to think of the End as an actual force of the universe.

I really wonder if the Third Update will have a Japanese script by Kishimoto... Toyoda is much more into making the text consistent with the english one when that is the original one and he only didn't translate Frontiers because he was working in the movie. If Toyoda is free to work on Frontiers, I guess we wouldn't see more of Kishimoto's interpretation.

I forgot, are they gonna redesign The End in the update?
I'm not sure if they are going to. I do remember some Kishimoto's tweets talking about he understanding that fans wanted a different final fight, so maybe they do something.

Back