• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just finished Sonic Prime season 2

I liked it more than the first season, really picked up steam whereas the 1st felt like it dragged for most of the season. S2's more fast paced and got energetic flare too it. Nine is great in it, Shadow was given more on screen characterization and was cool, an Sonic(especially when he was in the pirate world) resembled his video game persona

Even if it was short Chaos Sonic was pretty epic too see, titan-looking Dr Eggman was cool. Sonic is being very much a dumbass even if it's in-line with his characterization

Rusty Rose's road too humanization whilst still retaining her robotic traits is so cute

But afterwards i was just like....i need a season 3 now lol.

Just finished Sonic Prime season 2

I liked it more than the first season, really picked up steam whereas the 1st felt like it dragged for most of the season. S2's more fast paced and got energetic flare too it. Nine is great in it, Shadow was given more on screen characterization and was cool, an Sonic(especially when he was in the pirate world) resembled his video game persona

Even if it was short Chaos Sonic was pretty epic too see, titan-looking Dr Eggman was cool. Sonic is being very much a dumbass even if it's in-line with his characterization

Rusty Rose's road too humanization whilst still retaining her robotic traits is so cute

But afterwards i was just like....i need a season 3 now lol.
yeah,go to the list of waitings,with me and others.

Guys pls check this

Werehog now is 4-A, removed in the Sonic profile but not in Godzilla showa

Removed now

Sonic now have 4-C but Sonic wins with Sealing and amp Speed and Kaguya have High 4-C AP

Not removed

Sonic and Knuckles now is 4-A, it's AP stomp

Removed now

• Maui (Disney) Maui's Profile (End of Adventure Era - Modern Era Sonic was used, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on the ocean)
Sonic now have 4-C in Adventure Key and 4-A in Modern Key, Maui don't have wincons

Removed now

• Frieza (Dragon Ball) Frieza's Profile (Both were Low 4-C, Modern Era Sonic and Final Form Frieza were used, Frieza started at 50% of his power but could go full power if needed, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on Planet Wisp)
Sonic now have 4-A in Modern Key, Frieza don't have wincons

Removed now

Sonic now have 4-C, HIM don't have wincons

Removed now
@omegabronic @LaserPrecision look this

It says in the Ultimate Annihilator's page that it erased the Prime Zone but I can only find sources which state it erased only Mobius

Sonic now have 4-C but Sonic wins with Sealing and amp Speed and Kaguya have High 4-C

Not removed

Removed now

• Maui (Disney) Maui's Profile (End of Adventure Era - Modern Era Sonic was used, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on the ocean)
Sonic now have 4-C in Adventure Key and 4-A in Modern Key, Maui don't have wincons

Removed now

• Frieza (Dragon Ball) Frieza's Profile (Both were Low 4-C, Modern Era Sonic and Final Form Frieza were used, Frieza started at 50% of his power but could go full power if needed, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on Planet Wisp)

Removed now

Removed now

You see this fine???

Sonic now have 4-C but Sonic wins with Sealing and amp Speed and Kaguya have High 4-C

Not removed

Removed now

Removed now

Removed now

Removed now

You see this fine???
put it in the match removal thread

You are agree with this?
Get it removed. Speed is unequalized, which was fine at the time of the match, but now Sonic just blitzes too hard, as Adventure Era Sonic is now MFTL+ to her FTL. Looking at Kaguya's profile, the match has been removed from her end some time ago anyways

It says in the Ultimate Annihilator's page that it erased the Prime Zone but I can only find sources which state it erased only Mobius

image0.jpg

Knuckles the Echidna Issue 6 states everything in the Prime Zone was wiped out of existence

Last edited:
Back