• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Archie Hyper Sonic vs Game Hyper Sonic.

Stats Equalized.

Who wins?
I guess I'd say game Sonic, since his arsenal is larger, and his Hyper should last longer than Archie transformations, perhaps. I also feel Archie has a shorter fuse, personality wise, but I could be completely misremembering.

Ayo what is stopping Sonic and others within the verse from being listed with "Genius in combat" in his intelligence section?

i watched sonic prime season 2(yes,i had to get up from the bed in like 2:30 AM)and bro,it was Good,better than season 1

Anything new in regards to scaling?
sonic has a new transformation(in your face colors sonic)when he uses the energy of at least 3 paradox prism,he gains like a boost in power and speed,but when he uses 4,he gains like a transformation,he looks like...ultra sonic style(or not really,but...i don't think how he is called,paradox sonic?)
Also, the fragments apparently have unlimited power and can create anything if there are more than one (at least 3) since they can bring the ideas of the rest to make whatever they want, the old eggman wished that the robots were bigger , doctor deep wished that the robots were armored, and eggman wished sonic chaos (it is metal sonic, but it is not called metal sonic, it is a real copy of sonic and not some kind of edgy robotic sonic)
and again,if sonic has prism energy in his body,it is unkown it is permanent,or it is temporal(aparently is the first one)

Last edited:
I don't know, actually.
Exactly considering Sonic has:
  • Shown complete mastery of his speed in any environment
  • Used said speed to create a momentum based fighting style, applying it to create numerous techniques which have become fundamental aspects of his fighting styles, including a technique which attacks the opponent instinctively
  • Shown to notice and adapt to opponent's fighting styles
  • Can defeat those who have analyzed his abilities and movement, those who rival his abilities as well as those created to be direct counters to him
  • Defeated a robot which had his and all his friends abilities in under half a minute
  • Proceeds to beat the successor of the previously mentioned robot who superior in every way
  • Displayed stupid levels of AD, straight up passively getting stronger
  • Constantly defeated the technology created by a supergenius over 200,000 times
  • Stated to train and get stronger
  • His abilities continue to defy and surpass the expectations of his adversaries
  • Stronger than the MARTIAL ARTS, SUPER SPY and SHINOBI amongst his group
  • Can parry and reflect attacks as well as amplify his self-perception
  • Mastered Kung Fu in a short amount of time, surpassing his teacher who stated that they were so mighty that they could find no one to succeed him
  • Mastered swordsmanship in less than a day, defeating the greatest Knights in Camelot
  • Can fight opponents with thousands to millions of years of experiences
  • Knows Kenpo for some reason
Remind me how this is only the signs of a "Gifted combatant"

• Used said speed to create a momentum based fighting style, applying it to create numerous techniques which have become fundamental aspects of his fighting styles, including a technique which attacks the opponent instinctively
  • Can defeat those who have analyzed his abilities and movement, those who rival his abilities as well as those created to be direct counters to him
  • Defeated a robot which had his and all his friends abilities in under half a minute
  • Proceeds to beat the successor of the previously mentioned robot who superior in every way
  • Constantly defeated the technology created by a supergenius over 200,000 times
  • His abilities continue to defy and surpass the expectations of his adversaries
  • Mastered Kung Fu in a short amount of time, surpassing his teacher who stated that they were so mighty that they could find no one to succeed him
  • Mastered swordsmanship in less than a day, defeating the greatest Knights in Camelot
Some of those would only qualify for Gifted, but... Yeah, Sonic should probably just be an outright genius combatant.

Also, there's no reason they aren't aside from the fact that nobody has pushed for it yet.

Yeah atp he should be a Genius combatant

Did the events of Sonic Generations occur in either Archie Continuity
Most Sonic games released at that time happened in the Post-genesis continuity, the events of Sonic Generations after the Genesis Wave are tied to the World Collides event and is used as an explanation how Eggman got out of the white space.

Does anybody know how many times in the JP script causality is mentioned? I know by The Emd at the finish, but what other instances are there?

Did the events of Sonic Generations occur in either Archie Continuity
Pre-SGW Generations takes place in another Zone mirroring the gameverse, Post-SGW it takes place right before Worlds Collide

S3beAI7TX33orLxlr0IkSMFkgQ__qlMulvrBXWqcMvlnlL6p05tJKsaFPiP62jriSPX-e6G6sI219Aq8PWncjl5cN-OJhz4V-Jp0PFdMxpFUl88v1cpq7wELQvfX2u8Ci5euGg=s1600

dA2O6i5Jtrdyf0zCNcRGZurjbAJOLL-zngUDcuOMfwLm9CCLzYvZPpXBGl2DTF5SPWFWXiwuvMrA=s1600

Season 2 was fine.

Dread Knuckles really wants that gem so badly lol.

I kinda like Chaos Sonic but I wish he appeared more.

While I like Prime Sonic. I do clearly see how he can be somewhat too different then Game Sonic even tho they're the same person.

Plus liked the S2 finale. Makes me wanna see S3 already.

Season 2 was fine.

Dread Knuckles really wants that gem so badly lol.

I kinda like Chaos Sonic but I wish he appeared more.

While I like Prime Sonic. I do clearly see how he can be somewhat too different then Game Sonic even tho they're the same person.

Plus liked the S2 finale. Makes me wanna see S3 already.
finding people that like sonic prime is pretty rare to me.

finding people that like sonic prime is pretty rare to me.
its not bad buts its not that good either.

It's telling an cool adventure and I like that. It's just one problem I find it weird is that Prime Sonic is supposed to be game sonic.

Now I can understand if the show is him becoming the Sonic we see in the games. But Shadow is also there. So it has to be post-SA2/Shadow which is also weird.

its not bad buts its not that good either.

It's telling an cool adventure and I like that. It's just one problem I find it weird is that Prime Sonic is supposed to be game sonic.

Now I can understand if the show is him becoming the Sonic we see in the games. But Shadow is also there. So it has to be post-SA2/Shadow which is also weird.
and then we have sonic being...gay?or something?

Me and you have gotta delve into Post-Reboot and fix these profiles some time down the line. Ain't it only like 50 issues?
I'm glad someone else is on it. Those profiles are outdated as hell. Post-SGW should be equal to or superior to current canon,considering at least 3-B to Low 2-C singular emeralds were used in place of 4-C ones during all those game scenarios.

Last edited:
Back