• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mega Man's stats never changed either,because he fixed his multiverse to the exact way it was before. Blaze & Co. also fighting Captain Metal kinda supports it,too. This coupled with emerald scaling could also retroactively make the Pre-SGW base cast a solid 2-C instead.

I'm glad someone else is on it. Those profiles are outdated as hell. Post-SGW should be equal to or superior to current canon,considering at least 3-B to Low 2-C singular emeralds were used in place of 4-C ones during all those game scenarios.
Yeah I've been itching to get back into Archie a little bit, problem is the same issue kinda extends to a lot of the Game profiles as well. And considering the more mainstream media popularity for the Games as of recent years, I figured handling at least the more prevalent game characters would be best.

I agree, though, they need help. Them not counting the Games that happened is a major red flag since that's the narrative the reboot is even founded upon, I think it was just at a more strict time when those sorts of cross-scaling things were denied. The majority were made far before references even became standard. Crazy thought.
Mega Man's stats never changed either,because he fixed his multiverse to the exact way it was before. Blaze & Co. also fighting Captain Metal kinda supports it,too. This coupled with emerald scaling could also retroactively make the Pre-SGW base cast a solid 2-C instead.
I was actually pondering that they could actually keep Low 2-C due to Blaze and Mega Man as well. Looks like some hefty upgrades might be in store...

The problem is that Megaman during the World Collides storyline isn't the same Mega Man from before, because the story was rewritten to fit with the games and sent to the future close to the end of the series. So in that story it's a future Mega Man so to speak, when be fix the universe he got back to how he was before it. Capitan Metal and Blaze were also stated to be affected, they just weren't completely removed from existence.

The problem is that Megaman during the World Collides storyline isn't the same Mega Man from before, because the story was rewritten to fit with the games and sent to the future close to the end of the series. So in that story it's a future Mega Man so to speak, when be fix the universe he got back to how he was before it. Capitan Metal and Blaze were also stated to be affected, they just weren't completely removed from existence.
I don't see how Mega Man could've gotten even a dozen times stronger in his entire tenure,let alone several degrees of infinity. He has to at least be in that ballpark,even if he is inherently weaker than his future self.

Plus Eggman & Wily are outside observers of the rewrites, in both continuities. They still prep accordingly even if the supposed stats of all the characters have shifted immensely. I have my doubts that it was by THAT much. Why would they make their mortal enemies infinitely stronger?

Last edited:
Besides that,everyone & their grandma would still scale to low 2-C singular emeralds BECAUSE Worlds Collide happens in both continuities & we know that Eggman & Wily rewrite both their realities+Skull Egg Zone with only one.

its not bad buts its not that good either.

It's telling an cool adventure and I like that. It's just one problem I find it weird is that Prime Sonic is supposed to be game sonic.

Now I can understand if the show is him becoming the Sonic we see in the games. But Shadow is also there. So it has to be post-SA2/Shadow which is also weird.
according to IGN it is in the future of the game franchise

I have to imagine Post-SGW stats for base characters are the same as Pre-SGW, since it's the same people just with different histories.

Season 2 was fine.

Dread Knuckles really wants that gem so badly lol.

I kinda like Chaos Sonic but I wish he appeared more.

While I like Prime Sonic. I do clearly see how he can be somewhat too different then Game Sonic even tho they're the same person.

Plus liked the S2 finale. Makes me wanna see S3 already.
man I wonder how they are going to solve this without basically betraying everyone, nine seems pretty determined to make a world and not fix the "old one".

"Sonic Prime follows the life of Sonic (Deven Mack) and his friends as they go about protecting their home from Dr. Eggman (Brian Drummond). Taking place sometime in the future, in relation to the game series"

Oh, this make the series a shit

Bait... But i felings strange now about Sonic personality

Classic Sonic being an alternate universe variant (namely Generations, Mania and Forces) was already retconned into still just being the same Sonic from the past IIRC, so overall Sonic has no real precedent on interacting with alternate universes with semi-clones of his friends, let alone with such considerable changes if anything.

Anyways, personally I don't see particular issues on Sonic's character here, the writing is already better than what we got in Lost World and Forces, especially once I shut down my scaling mind for a moment (lol the implication of Shadow being more durable than Chaos Sonic as he survived the beam unlike him, or Low 2-C Sonic by assimilating some of the energy of the prism), and he's still a motivating snarky hero.

Only real complaint I have is that Sonic eventually can touch the pieces of the Paradox Prism without being sent to another universe, and that isn't really covered beyond him mentioning the fact he uses gloves, which'd work if he wasn't then also touching them with other uncovered parts of his body.

Oh, this make the series a shit

Bait... But i felings strange now about Sonic personality
Stuff in Sonic have always been changing timeline wise, Sonic CD for example floated in the timeline more times than there were Adventure games.

Currently, unless two works make direct connection timeline-wise, their position in the timeline is "to be discussed", just like stuff gets into and out of continuity every week.

So I wouldn't use that was definitive proof it's in that far future, it could have been the intent, but the lore team can just as easily change that.

I do remember Ian Flynn saying something about a very clear moment that defines when the series take place, but I don't think it happened yet.

Then it's even more confusing for Sonic to act this way since he met alternate versions of his friends before.

I have a feeling this series was written before they decided its canon to the games.
He met storybook versions playing roles of chars he already knew about, this is different enough i think

BTW, Sonic makes a reference to Adventure 1 in an episode, namely indirectly mentioning being chased by an orca

Those are still stuff that the lore team could later just make excuses for, the fact that Sonic CD is before Sonic 2 even when the original staff agrees it doesn't make sense because Metal Sonic is the most advanced of all the Sonic copies is already a signal that if they wanted to explain Orbot and Cubot they could say "they were already there long ago, they were just in repairs, Eggman didn't like then, etc".

The same for the Sonic Adventure one "Well, he never said it was that orca from Sonic Adventure, as far as we know Sonic might have encountered orcas since he was a baby and we never saw that"

Those are still stuff that the lore team could later just make excuses for, the fact that Sonic CD is before Sonic 2 even when the original staff agrees it doesn't make sense because Metal Sonic is the most advanced of all the Sonic copies is already a signal that if they wanted to explain Orbot and Cubot they could say "they were already there long ago, they were just in repairs, Eggman didn't like then, etc".

The same for the Sonic Adventure one "Well, he never said it was that orca from Sonic Adventure, as far as we know Sonic might have encountered orcas since he was a baby and we never saw that"
oh yeah,the ''origin of sonic''the most never explained thing in the game continuity.

Guys pls check this

Werehog now is 4-A, removed in the Sonic profile but not in Godzilla showa

Removed now

Sonic now have 4-C but Sonic wins with Sealing and amp Speed and Kaguya have High 4-C AP

Not removed

Sonic and Knuckles now is 4-A, it's AP stomp

Removed now

• Maui (Disney) Maui's Profile (End of Adventure Era - Modern Era Sonic was used, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on the ocean)
Sonic now have 4-C in Adventure Key and 4-A in Modern Key, Maui don't have wincons

Removed now

• Frieza (Dragon Ball) Frieza's Profile (Both were Low 4-C, Modern Era Sonic and Final Form Frieza were used, Frieza started at 50% of his power but could go full power if needed, speed was equalized, and the battle took place on Planet Wisp)
Sonic now have 4-A in Modern Key, Frieza don't have wincons

Removed now

Sonic now have 4-C, HIM don't have wincons

Removed now

Well, if we take 3DS Generations as canon, then that did kinda happen as Emerald Coast is a stage over there, and we already take that Classic Sonic as just the same Sonic from the past IIRC, Forces and it's alternate universe claim being retconned.

Back