• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic General Discussion Zone 17: Sonic Covfete (I'm the best Sonic fan on this site!)

Except for his 3-A/Low 2-C versions.

Actually I just checked Dante's speed and he only clocks in at less than FTL. Shadow would be able to speedblitz, realize AP doesn't work, chaos control, and then chaos rift.

Shadow's fast but he's not "Can blitz a Relativistic character" fast. Remember that the base characters only scale to baseline FTL w/o that Forces calc that iirc one of you guys or Ex rejected.

I mean, I really think we need another standard in Vs. Threads for speed, the 7-5 gap used for AP to Dura doesn´t seem to be also applicable to Speed for speed blitzing if you ask me.

Shit your right.....Cal we ain't doin nothing

Link's resurrection is limited and Sonic would likely realize this.Although Link using the Triforce would likely snag him the win if he used it first

I remember someone did that but with Luke Skywalker, but Sonic resisted mindhax and fatehaxxed Luke into oblivion.

That was one of the first matches after fatehax was added, so people were arguing over how efficient it was still. Now that everybody has a better grasp on it, it'd be different.

Back