• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's almost like poetry.
george-lucas-its-like-poetry.gif

Damn, that's crazy, but it is kind of poetic. It's still lower than GBE of Sonic's Earth that he scales to in Sonic 2 so it makes perfect sense

Wouldn't the ARK feat regarding the moon change because of the larger Earth size? Cause the moon would need to be bigger and further away to look the same from a larger Earth

So I guess we no longer really need to add new keys to anyone? Only edit the power-scaling blog? I'd still be down for a new Classic Sonic key if anyone else is interested

So I guess we no longer really need to add new keys to anyone? Only edit the power-scaling blog? I'd still be down for a new Classic Sonic key if anyone else is interested
still need a new key, to accommodate for the lower value of 5-A since Sonic 2 Sonic is still said to be a lot stronger than prior

Both 5-A feats and his power growth can easily just be stated in the justification for his current key, but I don't mind new keys if you guys want them.

It seems kind of redundant, the value is barely different and Sonic doesn’t really get anything new in 2 besides Super Sonic (which is already a different key on its own)

It seems kind of redundant, the value is barely different and Sonic doesn’t really get anything new in 2 besides Super Sonic (which is already a different key on its own)
blatant power statements show that the feat from Sonic 2 can't scale to Sonic 1 and CD, therefore it needs to be its own key

Well, I don't believe there's enough distinction now for a new key tbh. The increase is very minimal and there's n3it even a speed increase anymore

but also like...........which Moon? Sonic's Earth has 2

wonder if this would affect the Planets Gravitational pull or not

The second moon is the Ark as seen in the 2021 Shadow Sonic Channel story.
Huh, no, as you can see in the image, it.........doesn't remotely look like the Ark, which only looks like a moon from an specific position in the sky also this implies that the Ark is moon sized

Huh, no, as you can see in the image, it.........doesn't remotely look like the Ark, which only looks like a moon from an specific position in the sky also this implies that the Ark is moon sized
Read the Sonic Channel storyline. It's said word by word that a "second moon" is just the Ark. And the Ark IS moon-sized, just look at the size of the beam of the Eclipse Cannon to the moon.

Read the Sonic Channel storyline. It's said word by word that a "second moon" is just the Ark. And the Ark IS moon-sized, just look at the size of the beam of the Eclipse Cannon to the moon.
Hang on, so would we be able to get the moon's size via the Ark's size if possible?

I'm holding off since there's two other islands should be a better thing to use in place of Angel Island for the scale of the Earth, and I'm still tinkering with the calc(s) and getting higher results, but its not a big deal to me if we get that accepted & used for now since its in the same OOM.

i mean......if we find a way to calc the Ark's size, i guess

You'd need to account with the curvature formula & larger Earth size here, but I did find this interesting shot at the ending of SA2 and got pretty good results.

I'm holding off since there's two other islands should be a better thing to use in place of Angel Island for the scale of the Earth, and I'm still tinkering with the calc(s) and getting higher results, but its not a big deal to me if we get that accepted & used for now since its in the same OOM.

You'd need to account with the curvature formula & larger Earth size here, but I did find this interesting shot at the ending of SA2 and got pretty good results.
I would use this one for now tbh. I don't even really want to push for a bigger Earth tbh

Back