• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic General Discussion Zone 17: Sonic Covfete (I'm the best Sonic fan on this site!)

5-B was accepted and 4-A is coming back.

I haven't been keeping up with the threads past the 1st initial threads, what are the 5-Bs and 4-As scaled too? I wanna make Squall vs Sonic ASAP

5-B was accepted and 4-A is coming back.

I haven't been keeping up with the threads past the 1st initial threads, what are the 5-Bs and 4-As scaled too? I wanna make Squall vs Sonic ASAP

5-Bs are >617 Zettatons.

4-As are weak into the tier (about 22x baseline I think), but I'm planning on an invulnerability revision to at least somewhat help with that.

Did the upgraded 2-C revisions past? Because if that's the case I'm pretty sure he AP stomps God Robotnick and Cresselia.

Well that's gonna be easy to fix.

It'd be more of a Solaris thread about changing his justifications and nothing else.

Also Cresselia vs Super Sonic stays as it is afaik. It was hax that made her beat Super Sonic, not AP.

ShakeResounding said:
Well that's gonna be easy to fix.

It'd be more of a Solaris thread about changing his justifications and nothing else.

Also Cresselia vs Super Sonic stays as it is afaik. It was hax that made her beat Super Sonic, not AP.
****, should I get someone to close the rematch then since it will likely be the same?

I don't think so.

Nothing implies they aren't each comparable to Solaris. They needed to be in different points of time to defeat him for good, it was never that they we're too much weaker than him... I think. It's been years since I touched 06.

No, it's a known thing on the site that group fights scale down from the boss they fight. No exceptions. You can't logic your way out of this.

Oh btw I'm 100% serious. I'm not being an endearing dick right now. A handful of Sonic's victories are currently unearned but I don't care nearly as much as I used to on versus threads to make any sort of deal out of it.

If several people need to fight one guy to take him down, then sure, they aren't as powerful. Still comparable, but not as powerful.

But we're talking about a Type 3 Acausual. I think that's different altogether.

Tell that to the fact that there used to be SMT characters that were 2-B for downscaling a 2-A until SMT pulled an SMT upgrade. Or how the Legendary Birds are 1/3 of Lugia.

ShakeResounding said:
If several people need to fight one guy to take him down, then sure, they aren't as powerful. Still comparable, but not as powerful.

But we're taliimg about a Type 3 Acausual. I think that's different altogether.
It's not

Back