• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic General Discussion Zone 17: Sonic Covfete (I'm the best Sonic fan on this site!)

I'ma be honest too and I don't mean to make accusations.

But isn't it kinda coincidental that Matt, the guy who has a habit of throwing insults, came into the thread automatically being against the upgrade and expressed his strong distaste in it then disappears out of nowhere and these new accounts, that were created minutes before they started commenting, show up to try to troll the tread/delay the upgrade?

While very coincidental, I wouldn't accuse Matt of that.

They weren't just in the 5-B upgrades (I think), and I don't want to assume something I can't really prove. I'm confident in saying that it wasn't Matt, despite my distaste of his attitude on occasion. Besides, I don't wanna start a mutiny or witch hunt either lol. Plus he said it was MkMal or whatever, the guy's well-known in the RVR thread.

@DaBoi I don't want to offend you or anything...but what you implied makes you look super dickish.

Again, I know you don't truly believe that, but still.

Yeah and it could potentially be used against you here when you say that publicly. Hop on my discord and we can discuss all the conspiracy theories we want.

I don't mea to sound like a dick (I mean, I am on a normal day but still) and I'm not saying it was him. I'm saying somethings are little coincidental. That's all.

@DaBoi Don't worry. Nothing wrong with a little observation, but trust me somebody used what I said to a fellow member against me in a Rule Violation thread and accused me of witch hunting which wasn't the case. So it is best for you to not say stuff like that here.

If Matt is the one making the socks then damn he is into some kinky shit

Being serious tho, it's not Matt lol. I can confirm.

I think if Matt had anything else to say then he would've said it by now. He's been active commenting on other threads.

This whole "wait for Matt" thing is just stonewalling IMO.

Finally, justice is served after all these years.

Now we just need to try to pass the Universe+ upgrades for base Pre SGW Sonic, that way he is downgraded to Large Bulding.

The I will be vindicated.

EDIT:Reads what EX posted.

GODDAMMIT!

Yes siree.

Modern Sonic: Planet level (Repeatedly defeated Chaos after he absorbed up to four Chaos Emeralds, where only one could move a continent or split the planet. Equal to Shadow, who defeated Emerl after he gave it his Chaos Emerald which amplified it. Quickly defeated Ultimate Emerl, who was stated to be capable of destroying the planet. Helped defeat Master Core:ABIS, who created a black hole that would've destroyed the planet. Defeated the Nega-Wisp Armor, which was powered by the same Hyper-go-on energy that created a black hole that destroyed Eggman's interstellar amusement park, which was planet-sized. Fought and defeated the Eggrobo, which drained the power of the Extractor, which was supercharged with energy from the Extractor that was stated to be able to blow up the whole planet without leaving a trace. After the events of Sonic Forces, he grew stronger and triumphed over Infinite after previously being effortlessly defeated by him)

i rearranged some stuff and removed something, alongside adding that Shadow stuff and giving a more detailed explanation on the Eggrobo.

Back