• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic Vs Super Sonic | Game Sonic vs Fleetway Super Sonic | 5-0-0

Base Game Modern Sonic and is Low 2-C (No Super Sonic, and No rings)
Sonic the Comic, Post Running Wild Super Sonic is used, and is 2-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in Green Hill Zone, if Fleetway went rampage on it
Votes
The Real Sonic:5
Psychotic asshole:0
Archie Sonic>:0

Last edited:
Actually, Now that i take a look at it, Won't Sonic's AD and amps be enough for him?

I don't see fleetway touching Sonic

Actually, Now that i take a look at it, Won't Sonic's AD and amps be enough for him?
nah it won't, low 2-C to 2-C is not a jump he can do with his AD

Base Game Modern Sonic is used has 1 Ring and is Low 2-C (No Super Sonic),
Sonic the Comic, Post Running Wild Super Sonic is used, and is 2-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place in Green Hill Zone, if Fleetway went rampage on it
Votes
The Real Sonic:0
Psychotic asshole:0
Archie Sonic>:0
Modern Sonic just eventually seals him with Chaos Control, the ring + the lightspeed dash just makes him unable to die by Super Sonic, and then he blitzes with his speed amps like the Boost, eventually sees that he can't do anything by just attacking, and will use any of his several durability negating hax, like numerous
transmuations, void manip and EE, Chaos Control to seal him away etc

i don't see much Fleetway can do honestly

Sonic would not mess around when he sees his own Super form (even if different continuity), so Sonic would definitely resort to hax eventually if he sees AP fails (and given Low 2-C for Sonic is basically half 2-C anyways the gap isn't huge)

Speed amps won't do nothing against someone who is infinitely stronger than him

Sonic is 1 space time

Fleetway is 2

Frankly, Game Sonic insta Chaos Control BFR upon seeing a Super Form. I'm seeing a pattern with Game Sonic fights ending that way. Anyways, Game Sonic FRA

I agree with the general consensus above. Not only does Gamenic have superior speed acrobatics and speed amps that will render him practically untouchable due to STC Super's lack of comparative combat prowess, but Game's knowledge of Super Forms and the threat they possess will absolutely make Sonic start off in a more serious mindset. It's one of the rare examples of Sonic likely going for hax much faster than in-character 💀

Either way, gonna hold my vote for now. Does Sonic have that 1 Ring or nah? Should mention it in OP if so @Brogeefrong

I agree with the general consensus above. Not only does Gamenic have superior speed acrobatics and speed amps that will render him practically untouchable due to STC Super's lack of comparative combat prowess, but Game's knowledge of Super Forms and the threat they possess will absolutely make Sonic start off in a more serious mindset. It's one of the rare examples of Sonic likely going for hax much faster than in-character 💀

Either way, gonna hold my vote for now. Does Sonic have that 1 Ring or nah? Should mention it in OP if so @Brogeefrong
Gamenic no longer has the ring

Gamenic FRA, though if STCnic doesn't have a wincon it might be a stomp, especially since Sonic won't mess around against a Super form knowing its invulnerable (even if Fleetway isn't, Gamenic wouldn't know it)

Back