• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My memory is really hazy but Ex did say not all of it was forged. And I also heard about this long before I came to Vs Battle Wiki.

Also I've gotten in contact with ImagineBreaker today, so that's cool. And he managed to bring my attention to Off panel and commercial Sonic. He said they were Uber powerful because commercial Sonic was able to interact with reality. I don't really believe that would make someone that powerful because of how reality and fiction interacts and that no character can truly transcend to the real world. But he did make an interesting case with Off panel Sonic. Knuckles is shown existing outside of the comics which means outside the archieverse. This could possibly mean high 2-A or low 1-C Knuckles. I know you guys will probably disagree with this but I thought it would be cool to share.

-Via pancresta(a diabetes medication) Peter transcended to a higher level of existence and stated he would enter the "6th dimension" and transformed into a ball of light.

-Since Family Guy has a 2-A Multiverse as proved in "Road to the Multiverse" he would transcend all forms of time and space within said Multiverse elevating him to a 6th dimensional being

-Also apparently the Family Guy cast exist in the same world of reality the voice actors live in

ZaStando did say that universal base Archie Sonic is a thing, and we are all believing that now.

@MYHERO Yeah it's not that easy, EX said that may result in High 8-C Base Archie because consistent outliers.

Sonic Topic:

Which incarnation of Sonic (Games, Archie, Fleetway, Sonic X, Boom, etc.) do you prefer the most and why?

Me personally, while I'm unsure if he's my favorite, I really do love Sonic X's version of him a lot. Maybe it's just the setting that he's in, what with being tossed into Earth from Mobius and establishing they're different, but he seems perfect in the way he acts and fits in. He also shows a bunch of different aspects of his personality that we don't normally get to see.

We get to see his usual adventurous/heroic side constantly while battling Eggman. We get to see his soft and caring side (Like some of his interactions with Helen, Amy, Cosmo, etc.) when he slows down to enjoy company. We even get to see his rage and him using the negative energy of fake Chaos Emeralds (the infamous Dark Sonic). We got to see completely different aspects of his character that are somewhat of a rarity, and I loved them.

Yet, despite that, he's still the same as we've always known him. He's cocky, he loves adventure, and he goes up against evil. Despite what they show, they keep what makes him likeable and iconic. It's still Sonic.

I'm lazy to list reasons so I will just put the Sonic's I like.

Game! Sonic.

X! Sonic.

Boom! Sonic.

STC-STCO! Sonic and Super Sonic.

OVA! Sonic.

Manga! Sonic.

IDW! Sonic.

Sonic's School House Sonic.

It shows his intellectual side as his vast array of knowledge in many fields are shown, like counting and reading. It also demonstrates how Sonic has a kinder soul as he is willing to help out kids with academical deficiency despite literally being the savior of the earth. This also demonstrates how good he is as an actual teacher, as he makes learning fun with his slow mini games and his grating voice. Case in point, this version of Sonic is superior to any others.

@Zamasu I didn't think anybody would pick him. Nice reverse on my expectations lol.

@Ultimate There's... A Manga Sonic?

@HERO Wow, uh... I genuinely wasn't expecting that.

@Shake Yeah there is a manga Sonic. And it's really ******* weird. From what I recall it's about a Hedgehog named Nicky and he hasn't the power to transform into Sonic, kinda like power rangers.

@Shake, there's several mangas, some of them like Nicky's manga, the Dash & Spin manga and the adaptions mangas.

Archie, then X, then Games. I like to see his relationships with other characters outside of Rivals and Buddy Coping with Tails and Knuckles. X Because I grew up on Sonic X. Games cuz.....I like the games.

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
@Bob
Well, look who's back from the dead. The little boy memer. But what's that I smell? You reek of irritation.
Not really, I´m that patient, but overall not a great experience. Anyways...

Sanic romhack
I actually used this image for my homework, it involved about how I saw my hoping career of becoming a game developer.

Memes aside, my favorite version of Sonic is Super Sonic (all continuities excluding STC). I really like the no-nonsense, somewhat menacing Aura Super Sonic radiates which complements the fact that he commands infinite power. Plus he looks awesome.

4BC645CE-F8A1-45B7-A5EA-733A4A00D8DC
DE12B4CE-5E7B-437E-87ED-867A454E3E3E
E3DE7C2C-205B-4FD0-A2F2-92A222684727

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
Nice! I hope your goal comes to fruition.
Please don't make a .Exe game
Ew no, my heart is easy to scare already, and horror/spooky stuff directly isn´t of my taste, TBH.

And as according to TV Tropes, adding loops with platforms in between is copyrighted by Sega, I´ll have to make my level design more different.

To add on to Super Sonic's badassness, I love how Jason Griffith voices him. If notice everytime Jason voices Super Sonic, you hear his voice get a little more rough/serious. Which is why I love Jason cuz without a doubt, compared to Ryan & Roger, he has the most versitile voice out of the three.

Maverick Zero X said:
Memes aside, my favorite version of Sonic is Super Sonic (all continuities excluding STC). I really like the no-nonsense, somewhat menacing Aura Super Sonic radiates which complements the fact that he commands infinite power. Plus he looks awesome.
4BC645CE-F8A1-45B7-A5EA-733A4A00D8DC
DE12B4CE-5E7B-437E-87ED-867A454E3E3E
E3DE7C2C-205B-4FD0-A2F2-92A222684727
That post right there officer!

Alright I wanna try to conclude this here I go

Inconsistency in Super Sonic ——————————————-

Super Sonic's power is about as consistent as his voice actor it continuously changes,mainly 5-A to 2-C a massive jump in power which presents a problem.Well the simple answer to the Sonic inconsistency is that it simply varies and to state in his profile that he has varying keys,as I'm sure the writers weren't considering powerscaling to such a degree.Another teir 4 key should be added but we will get to that next.

4-A Sonic Verse

—————————————

4-A Sonic should be added for the reason that Metal Sonic would scale to the Final argh Blaster which destroyed a cluster of Stars.Metal Sonic has been cited numerous times to be the most powerful creation Eggman ever built placing him above the Final Egg Blaster for obvious reasons

-"undoubtedly Dr. Eggman's deadliest creation"

-"Metal Sonic is able to go toe-to-toe with his template in both battle and other fields, making him one of Dr. Eggman's most powerful and skilled creations. "

Now you must be thinking "WTF" Metal Sonic isn't stronger than the Time Eater,Egg Salamander or Egg Wizard,which you're right but they weren't built by just Eggman

-Time Eater: "Initially an alien creature with dominion over time and space, the Time Eater was discovered by Dr. Eggman who used it in an attempt to conquer the world by erasing his past failures at the hands of Sonic the Hedgehog with the help of Classic Eggman."

-Egg Wizard: "It is a giant wizard-theme mech that was used by Dr. Eggman and Dr. Eggman Nega to harness the Power of the Stars with the Jeweled Scepter. However, it was destroyed by Super Sonic and Burning Blaze."

So by all means the Time Eater is an Alien creature not built by Eggman and the Egg Wizard was made by Eggman and Eggman Nega along with the Egg Salamander.The quote that Metal Sonic is "only Eggman's" most powerful machine absolutely checks out placing him above The Final Egg Blaster making him 4-A

Scaling and Dealing with Inconsistencies

———————————————————— This is tedious but it will help us get the most accurate Sonic profile.Trust me this is not for some petty reason to upgrade Sonic but to get a more accurate profile.Here are some examples:

Base Sonic:Varies from High 6-A to 4-A(4-A for defeating and matching Metal Sonic)

Super Sonic:Varies from 5-A to 4-A (4-A for being far superior than in base and for damaging and fighting Metal Overlord)to Low 2-C to 2-C at peak

Metal Sonic:Varies from High 6-B to High 6-A to at least High 6-A to At least 5-A to 4-A(4-A superior in power to the Final argh Blaster

Tails,Knuckles,Shadow and all characters comparable to Base Sonic should have a 4-A and High 6-A key stating it varies,this can be discussed further in another thread if desired.Omega has also been stated to be Eggman's most powerful machine built next to Metal Sonic.

Oof..that was long

By the way, I actually played Sonic 1 GBA.

It sucks, like, just play any other version instead.

The lag is so high even if you overclock it in an emulator, it will still feel wrong.

Back