• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not to be an asshole, but i'm pretty sure a lot of people have pointed out that connection.

Also they share the connection of having been based on the character they resemble for there Creation. Iirc Gerald based Shadow off a legend that involved Sonic.

The real cal howard said:
Tfw you realize Shadow's backstory is literally just Mewtwo's.
Bayonetta and Shadow also have a lot of similarities

-Both use guns

-Both fell from space

-Both kinda swear

-Both know an Eggman

-They collect rings

-Red and Black

-Manipulate Time

-Both had amnesia

I'm REALLY sorry for this but I won't have time to debate on the 5-B thread today due to family matters.

Don't worry, man. We'll wait for you.

Family matters? Like the show Family Matters? The show Urkel was on? Urkel who was voiced by Jaleel White? The same Jaleel White that voiced Sonic? It all ties together!

Don't worry pal, that is more important.

We probably fill the thread with memes in the meantime

Back