• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And the seven people who played that is thankful for it.

Can anyone that's against the Illumina downgrade help me there, please?

I won't be able to respond there because I will be busy

Theuser789 said:
Can anyone that's against the Illumina downgrade help me there, please?

I won't be able to respond there because I will be busy
I wish I could, but I'm currently in school and don't have time for a back and forth.

@Starter Guilty as charged that I am also one of the seven.

Sonic Riders was the game that represented the Sonic franchise in 2006 in the gallery for Sonic Generations, if I remember right.

The best thing to come out of Sonic Team that year.

I mean, same with 06 and we never pretend it didn't happen, even though it's one of the only games that tried to erase itself out of the timeline.

Like, can't we just admit it was bad and want a Riders 4 that learns from Free Riders mistakes?

It was a game designed around a garbage peripheral, and became garbage by association.

I don't think anyone will repeat that mistake for Riders 4.

I just don't know why this fandom has such a huge fetish to pretend Free Riders is nonexistent.

Like, if this was done as well to the other games in the franchise I'll get it...but this seems to be the only case where it happens.

BTW I'm used fetish as an exaggeratio.

Topic: If you could permanently kill off one character or get rid of one concept, who or what would it be?

I'm gonna get some flack for this, but I would want to see the whole Master Emerald-Echidna thing go, if anything.

If it wasn't for that aspect, I could see Knuckles being his own entity within Mobius, rather than just a guy who sits by a big rock all day and usually only does anything when something happens to the big rock. He really could've been a Shadow to Sonic before Shadow was even a thing.

Back