• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If the sun was scaled as High 6-A then it's High 6-A as I replayed the level and the sun is quite small.Although I could say that it could be 5-A as Espio calls it "world shattering" similarly to how in Majora's Mask when the moon would crash down it would destroy the planet.

I agree with 4-C Infinte because I think that the Sun being small is just a design choice, none of the characters act as if it's smaller than the real one as well as the argument in the post analyses of this video:https://youtu.be/mUQ89NAiimw

But this is just my personal opinion, I know that It would never be acepted here

The real cal howard said:
Y'all already know that I like the plumber more than I like Sonic by well...a heck of a lot, so you'd think I'd defend Mario here. Say things like Sonic peaked at his third game or some other thing like that out of spite. But no. I won't. Sonic has a ton of great things. Music is top notch. A decent portion of the characters are great. I mean, sure I'd limit the cast to just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Robotnik (& bots), Metal Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Amy, Shadow, Chaos & Tikal, Rouge, Cream, the Chao, & Omega. But that cast is still good. Level design isn't half bad, though I do think they get too complicated to get to the goals. They pulled off their first showing of Sonic as an animated character much better than Mario did (Sonic Boom (the animated song) and Sonic SAT AM were much better than Hotel Mario and the SMBSS). And apparently Sonic did something right to gather such a large fanbase. And Sonic has almost always been great when it comes to voice acting. While I don't have the biggest attachment to the rat, I can respect him for leaving such a big impact on so many.
That said all of Sonic's gameplay has been mediocre at best since the beginning
I just don't see the appeal to Mario that's all. When it comes to his series, I just think series like Sonic, Mega Man, Zelda, Pokemon, Kirby, and almost everything else is better in comparison. Mario is a series that just doesn't hit me as much as I lose interest overtime. I get he has done some great things in the past, but it's all in the past.

Guys, I think Shadow and Silver should lose mind resistance while base Sonic's should get buffed. I'm not doubting the Overmind feat (anymore) but I feel like that's specific to Sonic. Sonic already has mental resistances in base, while Shadow has a history of being mind wiped, even in Super. Seems more likely that Sonic's just that good rather than it being something specific to the Emeralds.

Thebes stated that the Chaos Emerald helps protect Sonic from the Voxai abilities.

Shadow resisted mind hax from Black Doom and the Ifrit, and Silver was unaffected by Ifrit's mindhax as well.

Also losing your memories from a fall isn't the same as being able to control someone's mind.

Doesn't Sonic already has resistance to mind hax via resisting Dark Gaia without even trying?

Like, I think it was a brought up that Sonic has an iron will and tremendous rsistance to mind attacks.

While it's headcanon, Sonic has already shown mental resistances. It's possible he means it's amplify his base. Again, just an assumption. Ifrit is well...understandable, but I just find it weird that Sonic's resistance was made a deal of yet he succumbs to Ifrit while the other two no sell it. Black Doom tried to assert dominance through his connection to Shadow. I wouldn't exactly refer to that as mind manipulation.

I mean, it kinda does. If natural memory loss affects you, you sure as heck shouldn't be able to withstand supernatural memory loss.

Guys, I'm trying to give Sonic planetary mindhax resistance in base. Work with me on this.

Don't worry Cal i'm with you on the Ifrit thing, it feels so weird with everything else it almost fells like an outlier/PIS, TBH I think only Tails getting Mind Haxed is the canon outcome of that one.

@Cal Best way to put it is Voxai mindhax > Ifrit mindhax > Dark Gaia mindhax. Black Doom also outrighted stated that he was using mind control on Shadow.

I can see where you're coming from with that, but maybe Shadow was able to develop a mental resistance later on when Black Doom tried to control him? After all it was all the way back in SA2 when Shadow lost his memories.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I can see where you're coming from with that, but maybe Shadow was able to develop a mental resistance later on when Black Doom tried to control him? After all it was all the way back in SA2 when Shadow lost his memories.
That makes sense.

Also, what suggest Voxai Mindahx > Ifrit/Dark Gaia's mindahx? Not doubting, just curious because I'm not well-versed eith the Voxai.

I still need to finish one of my subjects before finishing hig school completely.

After that? IDK.

Back