• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
VioletVoid100 said:
Not a good argument. You can't say "This game is my favorite so therefore you should like it". My friends play Fortnite and they like it more than their girlfriends. Should I like it too knowing it's their favorite game rn?
And no, I was just saying, don´t take that as an actual argument, especially considering I never implied it to be one to begin with.

@Maverick which ones? Galaxy 1-2 are ok and is basically Super Mario 64, but with gravity and tilt controls. And Odyssey is the best one, but even I think that game isn't all that great as like the story itself: it's just another Mario game. But this time with hat parkour. BotW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

@Maverick The only thing I like about Sunshine is that the game has full on voice-acting and not some ad-libs here to make room for some characters talking or some text they mumbke out of their mouths. Other than that, it's not that great of a Mario title. "Oh! I always wanted to be a Janitor just like Mario!"

So...what if I told you guys that I just started following this thread now?

Thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday and happy belated to UF!

Y'all already know that I like the plumber more than I like Sonic by well...a heck of a lot, so you'd think I'd defend Mario here. Say things like Sonic peaked at his third game or some other thing like that out of spite. But no. I won't. Sonic has a ton of great things. Music is top notch. A decent portion of the characters are great. I mean, sure I'd limit the cast to just Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Robotnik (& bots), Metal Sonic, Mighty, Ray, Amy, Shadow, Chaos & Tikal, Rouge, Cream, the Chao, & Omega. But that cast is still good. Level design isn't half bad, though I do think they get too complicated to get to the goals. They pulled off their first showing of Sonic as an animated character much better than Mario did (Sonic Boom (the animated song) and Sonic SAT AM were much better than Hotel Mario and the SMBSS). And apparently Sonic did something right to gather such a large fanbase. And Sonic has almost always been great when it comes to voice acting. While I don't have the biggest attachment to the rat, I can respect him for leaving such a big impact on so many.

That said all of Sonic's gameplay has been mediocre at best since the beginning

I wonder, does Sonic have any calm, serene tracks? Like an Aquatic Ambience (Donkey King Country) or a Dire Dire Docks (Super Mario 64). All the Sonic music I've heard is hype and fast paced. Are there any that take a chill pill or would that be against Sonic's philosophy or something?

The main thing I didn't like was his turning into a villain. If they put more emphasis on the fact that Infinite's squad was wiped rather than him being called weak, that would've been a lot better.

@Shake Personally I think Infinite was abused by his parents/former leader of the Jackal Squad and was constantly called weak by them so when Shadow killed his squad and insulted him, it made him reach his breaking point because he lost what was precious to him and it brought back those traumatic memories of abuse.

I like his voice and design and his powers are really cool but what was lacking from me was his personality and I felt he just had a "I'm better than you and I'm evil"clique

Also why isn't he 4-C I'm sure this was discussed I'm just new to Game Sonic vs stuff

Thx,I belive Espio called it "world shattering" in the OC level meaning it would destroy the planet they were on

But then again "World" has 6 trillion different meanings

Back