• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's what they get for being corporate sell outs. Also Eggmans scream at the end killed me, genuine fear could be heard in it lol.

Shadow wants to open up a cat orphanage to give a home to stray kittens around the world. Why is he so wholesome in this Twitter Takeover?

Hi guys. I'm doing a thing that involves all of Sonic's transformations. So far I have:

Base

Ring-enhanced (Sonic X)

Semi-Super Sonic (Also from Sonic X when he used 2 emeralds to defeat E-18)

Excalibur

Werehog

Dark Sonic

Darkspine Sonic

Fleetway Super Sonic

Super Sonic

Ultra Sonic

Hyper Sonic

Am I missing any transformation? (From any media)

The Wisp forms.

The elemental transformations that Ultra Sonic uses.

STCO Hyper Sonic.

Mech Boom Sonic if you count that.

Infected Sonic from IDW.

I think there's more.

UltimateFlare said:
The Wisp forms.

The elemental transformations that Ultra Sonic uses.
Polar/Solar/Eco Sonic.

Al & Cal Sonic, though I don't think it increased his power. (From Pre-Gen Archie, where Sonic and Tails were controlled by Al and Cal to fight)

Roboticized Sonic, though again, I don't think he got a power increase. (From Archie, which his Aura had to revert)

I think that's about it.

I'm doing sort of a "Power Chart" for a Composite Sonic and I wasn't sure whether I should place Sonic (while using wisps; the Nega Wisp AP usuage) above or below Werehog which should scale to half the 7.2 yottatons feat.

@DaBoi Werehog Sonic should be a little over half than 7.2 Yottatons since he absorbed a majority of the energy, but yeah. I can't really comment on Mega Wips AP compared to Werehog AP tho, I'm not too sure.

Just a reminder that the Dark Gaia who did the 7.2 yottatons feat was so weak from his sudden awakening that he couldn't handle his own wheight and split apart, regular Dark Gaia and the werehog should be above that

It's definitely a good bit higher than 7.2 Yts if we consider that, yeah, but we can only really estimate the ballpark it's in. Definitely in the double digits somewhere.

ShakeResounding said:
It's definitely a good bit higher than 7.2 Yts if we consider that, yeah, but we can only really estimate the ballpark it's in. Definitely in the double digits somewhere.
I would probaly put Perfect Dark Gaia and the super forms at the triple digit tbh.

Sonic topic.

What is your favorite fanwork related to this series? (By fanwork I mean stuff made by fans like art, fics, animations, games, music, etc).

You can pick more than one if you want.

I remember being fond of many fics like "The Unbearable Absence Of Blue" "Sonic & Tails:Beyond The Stars" "Runaway" "The Legend Of The Blue Blur" and...well we may be here all day If I keep going.

I changed my mind. It's the fanfic where Sonic has a harem and he's screwing all the Nintendo princesses.

Unpopular opinion but I didn't like SMBZ that much tbh, never liked that Sonic and Shadow were the only Sonic characters and the rest had been killed by Mecha Sonic

Weirdly enough SMBZ reminds me of a Sonic/MLP fanfic called "A New Dawn" which had similar elements (A sonic villain wins and torches Mobius, Sonic is one of the few survivors, has a darker tone for both franchises, Eggman is a major threat in the background, has a large following,etc).

Back