• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
UltimateFlare said:
Sonic topic.

What is your favorite fanwork related to this series? (By fanwork I mean stuff made by fans like art, fics, animations, games, music, etc).

You can pick more than one if you want.
Sea3on and Archie Online. It feels great that fans are willing to continue canceled works. Makes me wanna read Fleetway and Fleetway Online as well.

Question: If Sonic and co. can breathe and survive the outer limits of space, then why do they need air to breathe underwater? (Watch the Sonic downplayers get wet over this statement)

Honestly, I always thought it was a mental thing. Like how Martian Manhunter had a weakness to fire until he realized it's not as dangerous as he was making it out to be and that weakness eventually went away. I feel like Sonic (mainly Sonic) & co. are in the same boat.

BTW I was watching the Colors DS Japanese trasnlation and...

Sonic should get an higher rating when using color powers, he explicitly says he felt much more powerful when using them.

Yeah, pretty much, even Sonic says he got stronger when using them and he experienced them first hand.

BTW I remember that lizuka stated somewhere that the reasons Sonic changed shape when he absorbed weird energies is because his bizarre molecular structure.

Maybe once I find it we can discuss it.

You're a guy that I thought was a loose cannon at first, but I've come to appreciate your standoff-ish attitude and I genuinely do think you make the Sonic community here more fun and diverse. You're the hothead I didn't know we needed.

There's only one Sonic fan here with the attitude to match, and that's you my dude.

Back