• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How the hell did Dodon Pa deliver an invitation to Blaze if she lives in a whole different universe?

Eggman hypes up Dodon Pa technology as astounding and even wants it for himself, i'm pretty sure it's capable of teleporting to other universes.

The Super forms do kinda sorta have a time limit except the "limit" looks to be based entirely on how experienced the person is with using the Super form's chaos energy as well as they're physical & mental state so they'll be able to hold it for longer or shorter periods of time. Hence:

-Shadow (who's mind was filled with mostly negative thoughts & no experience in a Super form) struggling to maintain the form in SA2 while Sonic is capable of holding out for a few days.

-Shadow easily holding the form the second time he uses it against Black Doom.

-Mecha Sonic struggling to hold the Super form for longer than 20 seconds.

-Sonic tiring out after becoming physically weakened before going Super.

-Emerl, being a physical &, somewhat because of personality, mental match to Sonic, is able to hold the 7 emeralds in him easily before copying the Final Egg Blaster's energy.

-Silver already being (roughly) a physical match for Sonic & Shadow as well as, like Sonic, having hopeful/bright mentally which is what the Emerald's power draws mostly off of, had no problem holding the form.

-Sonic after 20+ years of using the Super state, except during Dark Gaia, has shown to not struggle with holding the form (maybe against Perfect Chaos if the lyrics to the song is doing what most Sonic music do and that's tell us the thoughts of the person we're playing as).

^Though, this is only from observation.

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Sonic supplying the power for Shadow and Silver against Solaris (and Knuckles and Tails against Metal Overlord now that I think about it), so Silber probably could keep it up because he wasn't the one spending energy.

I don't count SA2 cuz both Sonic and Shadow transformed at the same time

Super Sonic did share his energy with Shadow and Silver so they could enter their super forms but nothing about him directly sustaining them.

It looked like he just gave Shadow & Silver a super form and called said "go have fun" while for Tails & Knuckles, he may have just been the one supplying the power, i.e carrying them around.

The reason CGI works for Sonic is because we got use to him (Along with various game characters) when it comes to this side of animation. I mean look at how many fan renders there are for Sonic and co. Too ******* many! XD

Doubt it. It can easily be interpreted as the Deadly Six simply disbanding after the events of Sonic Lost World.

Plus the Deadly Six do appear in Sonic Runners so there's that.

It's not like the Jackal Squad where they were outright said to be "annihilated" and "destroyed."

Actually, you can say that Sonic offed some of them, and that's why they disbanded.

Some of their lines upon being defeated (mainly Zommon and Zor) Imply they where fatally wounded, just because Zazz shwos up again doesn't mean they all survived.

Add in the fact that Sonic did do stuff like that in previous games (the Storybook games) and has all the motivation to do it and I can see why.

Not saying this is canon or that it's the truth, just my two cents.

I love how IDW could be considered an horror story at this point, especially with the latest issue.

Shouldn't the resistance to it be limited? Since he can only slow it down while running and even then it keeps spreading.

How about this:

Air Manipulation (Can produce whirlwinds with his speed to blow away enemies), Acrobatics (Like his Game counterpart, he constantly shows great agility, dexterity, equilibrium and coordination. Regularly performs hypermobile movements with his body, such as when he uses his Spin Attack or Homing Attack. Capable of running along many surfaces, whether along structures or over water. Able to utilize additional mid-air jumps), and Some Resistance to Transmutation and Disease Manipulation (Can fight off the effects of the Metal Virus, but cannot outright ignore it)

Maybe Sonic's One Billionth Ring Aura will revert the Metal Virus. And then he'll go Ultra Sonic and reverse the effects of the Super Genesis Wave.

Back