• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah but the simpsons don't have a rule against them getting older, as they do have episodes set in a somewhat consistent future. They just choose not to.

Ah right

Still this isn't exactly new, the "Ageless Birthday Episode" is a trope after all

I doubt so, his Sonic Channel profile hasn't updated his age since Gens or Forces, in other continuities he certainly is but not in game canon.

Interesting, but I don't think we can grant her Immunity to fire from just that line alone and it's possibly an NLF, but I might be wrong.

You can have immunities on these profiles. I know a bunch of other characters that do that have it. Don't throw NLF like it's a random word like that. And in the game, she doesn't get hurt by those flames in Sky Babylon. So you're right. You're 100% wrong.

The only immunities that I have seen on this site are immunities to Mind, Soul, and Empathic Manipulations, and those tend to be because the character doesnt have a soul, mind, and emotions. But if there hasn't been a flame based attack in the series that has been able to harm her, then I guess she does have fire immunity. And apologize for the misuse of NLF.

Oof. That should be added into his Fate Manip description. The whole "building, calculating, and planning can't beat him" but.

The Sonic cast is known have a change of voices, that isn't a problem for the japan ones.

Back