• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Ultimate You're right. Big F.

Maverick Zero X said:
Maybe Sonic's One Billionth Ring Aura will revert the Metal Virus. And then he'll go Ultra Sonic and reverse the effects of the Super Genesis Wave.
One can dream, Mav, one can dream.

I wonder why everyone only talks about the SGW, when the biggest problem is Sonic's Super Chaos Control.

The wave would transform the multiverse into Eggman's Utopia, not the world that we see after issue 252. The "P-SGW Multiverse" as we know...is a result of a bad Chaos Control trying to change the multiverse after the wave ALREADY worked, makes no sense to blame the SGW without blame the Chaos Control, this is both Sonic and Eggman error.

and ken penders as well

Sonic was interrupted by Eggman and that messed up his Chaos Control, it's kinda all on Eggman here.

He even say he needed to do it now, not dissipate it and do it again.

I was going to suggest the first one but I wasn't sure since it seemed to only be a guess by Blaze, not actually having precog.

He has shown to have weird feelings of something bad was going to happen with both Sonic, Blaze, and Omochao. And he was right in the end. Plus having precognition makes sense for Silver since he's a time traveler and a psychic. Storywise, making him have this ability as a possibility isn't so far fetched.

He's kinda right. This would be the fastest we've seen Sonic portrayed in media outside the games (well, not counting the Archie Comics or when sonic got the radioactive boots in the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog).

Also, looks like Ian Flynn is mostly portraying Sonic as being Supersonic+ travel speed with Massively Hypersonic Reaction/combat speed in the IDW comics so that's just adding on to movie Sonic best portraying Sonic's speed outside the 2 sources in the previous comment and the games.

I'm really pumped to see where IDW Sonic goes. I can only imagine where it'll be by issue 100.

If there's one thing that I'm firm on, it's keeping the current art style as the main one used. It fits the IDW Sonic comics really well tbh.

The new release date for the Sonic movie.

I figured it was gonna get delayed. At least it isn't that big of a pushback.

Glad the movie ws delayed, makes me happy that the animators aren't gonna have to go into overdrive just to meet the original release date. Also the current Twitter takeover has confirmed Shadow has more cheese on his chili dogs than Sonic does as an act of superiority.

There's gonna be a sequel to Shadow the Hedgehog and the plot will be Shadow silencing brands and destroying all corporations in his quest to end capitalism.

Comrade shadow and his crusade against the bourgoise capitalist eggman to reclaim the means of production and liberate his robotic labourers

Back