• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Resurrection for super form users

Basically, when the Sonics were killed by the Time Eater, they turned super automatically and stopped being dead. The emeralds showed this characteristic in Sonic 06, so this makes sense.

Now, people generally assume that Sonic survived the Time Eater's attack in Generations and that it was a massive outlier. However, what makes more sense is to assume what should have happened did happen.

Of course, in most normal Versus Threads this would never come up (Because if Sonic has all seven emeralds, which is required for this, then he's probably in his Super Form when the match begins), but it still is an important power to add. Also this should be added to the Emerald's profile.

Negative Energy of the Emeralds should be variable like Positive Energy
Basically, Solaris' true form isn't the boss that we see. It's true form is a small flame. Also there maybe should be a key for that. We see Mephilies use the Chaos Emeralds while fusing with Iblis. Basically, Solaris is (Probably) powered by the emeralds. And it makes no sense for Mephiles to use the positive energy, especially since the Positive Energy was used later to transform Sonic, and it's been shown in Adventure 1 that the negative energy can be drained from the emeralds with no effect to the positive energy.

A few other things
Sonic's EE resistance is more like Acausality, though I might be wrong.

There should be an example of a spacial-distorting attack Sonic has resisted

There should be a space between Sonic's Limited Spacial Manipulation and the (

The specifics of Sonic's healing are not what we say they are. Our website says he vibrates his molecules, but Sonic Battle just says he heals at Supersonic Speeds, which could just mean he heals quickly.

The Soul Energy Resurrection thing needs a more in-depth explanation, since it seems like a really strong ability.

I know, but I mean the resistance to EE seems like it is just Acausality and not EE resistance.

Also I probably chose a bad time for this because I have to leave for a few hours.

The Sonics didn't die though, they were just knocked out, and Time Eater was toying with them.

Resurrection is legit regardless because of 06.

Solaris using negative energy from the Chaos Emeralds specifically is pretty baseless when that's never stated or implied. The negative energy is also explicitly weaker than the positive energy, and it's not bad guy uses negative energy and good guy uses positive energy, it has to do with one's emotions. Perfect Chaos used the negative energy because he was angry.

Even toying Sonic shouldn't be able to tank it, plus Sonic wasn't moving, and the statment was just from the slap, not the crushing, assuming ressurection makes more sense

Also ressurection is definitively a Op ability, that would mean If a opponent kills him he can just revive himself preety much anytime he wants, that's gamechanger

Neutral on Super forms getting Resurrection, and Solaris using the negative energy is kinda baseless.

Here's the source for Soul Resurrection thing.

Sonic can withstand Shadow's Chaos Magic in Sonic Battle.

Not sure about Sonic Heal.

Sonic should keep his EE resistance. The Time Eater erased the space-time continuum, and the Sonics were the only things left unaffected.

Fine lol. It should probably only apply to the characters that canonically fought Shadow in Battle.

I say Solarus used the Negative Energy because

A: Evil

B: Sonic used the Positive Energy not long after. If Solaris used the Positive Energy, then there wouldn't be enough Postive Energy left in the emeralds for Sonic, Shadow and Silver's transformation.

A) Being good or evil doesn't correlate to harnessing negative or positive energy.

B) Chaos Emeralds have limitless energy, so it doesn't matter if Solaris already used them.

Also, the Resurrection is for Base Sonic automatically turning into Super, I don't believe it's a power Super would have inherently.

I mean, it would be a power of the emeralds, they could ressurect If Super Sonic loses for example if they are still there

True. And Super Sonic has never died canoncially, so....

You know how Mario is getting 1ups as canon? I think we just topped that.

Has anybody asked some staff members for help yet?

What Dark649 accepted can probably be applied.

@Smashor I fixed the spacing problem and added more detail to Soul Resurrection + Resistance to Spatial Manip. Now it's just time to deal with the rest, so bump!

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints, and would recommend that you ask some knowledgeable staff members to help you out instead.

You can send me a message later after you reach a conclusion, in case you need my help.

Back