• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I agree with Resurrection regardless due to the time 06 showed it can resurrect others.

I never spoke my mind on it, but I guess I agree with the Resurrection you're proposing as well. We'll probably need Dark to give input on it, since he didn't really do so.

Don't think that's a reliable method of gauging Sonic's speed.

Is being faster than Teleportation even quantifiable?

Ah.

Well is it OK if I talk about the possibility of 2-B Sonic and my theory as to why he should be 2-B?

I understand if that's a touchy subject at the moment.

Bump, even if the example in the Op isn't ressurection there's still needs a note about the characters being able to transform even knocked out, plus ressurection should still be added because of 06

I remember Sonic was killed by Mephiles since it was the only thing for Elise to cry, and later they used the power of the emerald and Elise to revive him.

Are you telling me a normal human girl is the difference between the Emeralds reviving and not reviving?

While she may seem a regular human physically at first, she has a powerful hidden power that regular humans do not possess due her being the princess of a family that studied Solaris for many years: for example she was able to contain Iblis who can wreck the world if released, she can form a barrier to protect Sonic in that desert stage, she also saw visions of Iblis and Silver, and she also sensed Sonic spirt while his body was dead and Solaris consiousness.

Yeah, but the emeralds are >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her. Her barrier only protects Sonic from drowning in quicksand and she still had Iblis in her at the time. Visions are nothing special. Sprit sensing is also nothing special. Nothing even remotely implies she can revive. She didn't say something like "I can bring him back if we have the emeralds", everyone just went to get the emeralds, confident that they can bring him back with them.

Yes, it was mainly the emeralds needed to do it. The desire was to bring back Sonic and the emeralds did it, but someone needs be here to do it, not sure if the emeralds can self-resurrect the user alone.

In Sonic Generations, both Sonics turned super automatically after Time Eater hit them. While it could be said that Time Eater only knocked them out, I feel like it makes more sense for the Low 2-C to one hit kill the 5-B.

While there were people cheering Sonic and Classic Sonic on, there was no direct contact. The only requirements are Positive Energy, most likely, which Sonic would have by default just to get 2-C in a versus thread.

Its not directly stated that they died as both Eggman would have noticed that, Eggman has indeed tried to kill Sonic in some occassions but i think there they were gloating over them defeated and were going to finish them [if the others did not intervened] off as seen with Eggman saying that was to soften them up and now they will meet their doom.

Dark is right, Eggman does say so as well, though we still should add it because of 06 plus the fact that super form users can transform after being K.O'd, also Smashor Silver says that Elise was the only one who could bring Sonic back because of her conection with Iblis, also in Mania the characters can break from ice quickly as well

Well, Super Sonic should at least get a automatic transformation plus healing at least, togheter with other super forms

Back