• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've recently got into the Dragon Ball Heroes franchise and decided I want to use Xeno Goku for a battle RP community I'm in. I was curious to see if he had any additional abilities in any of the cards he has in the franchise, and I use https://sdbh.dbz.space/ to look up his different abilities. When I did this, I found some abilities Goku might have that aren't on his wiki:

Probability Manipulation

Code:
~*SH1-47: Slightly decrease CI speed for unit members & increase chance of a Miracle Perfect. Permanent. ~*PCS3-01: If you become an attacker after the second round, double attack with your partner when attacking a team. In addition, the probability of occurrence of Miracle Perfect for you and your partner is increased permanently with super double effect. [One time only]
Damage Reduction

Code:
~SH1-CP6 CP: When an attacker, -50% to DMG taken by own team for the round. Once only. ~PJS-23: As an attacker, you reduce the damage your team receives in that round. [One round only] ~PJS-37: When you receive an attack, reduce the damage by 20% & never get stuck. Permanent
Statistics Reduction

Code:
~*SH6-52: At battle battle, if there is a team member with guard less than 100 each time, reduce the power of all enemy teams by half and increase the charge impact speed. [One round only] ~PJS-23: If you become an attacker when the special move can be activated, attack the enemy that has been locked on, and set that enemy's power to 1. [One time only] (I am unsure whether or not this would count as Power Nullification as it lowers their attack so low that they can't do any real damage.)
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement

Code:
~SH7-CP2 CP: The whole team will never get nervous. Permanent
(Side note: I know that he has resistance to Paralysis and Empathic Manipulation in his profile, so this might fall under that.)

Code:
~*PJS-34: At the start of the second round, the charge impact speed of all the allies returns to the initial value, and the effect of changing the charge impact speed is nullified. Permanent ~*PUMS-22: At the start of the battle, disable the effect of changing your charge impact speed & never turn off. Permanent
Damage Reduction Negation

Code:
~SH8-47: At the end of battle, when the enemy team's H energy is 7 or more, the damage reduction effect for all enemy attackers is reduced by 50% for that round only. [every time]
Durability Negation

Code:
~UMX-01: Can join with partner after 2nd round. After uniting, each round doubled their own fighting power & recovered energy. Furthermore, when your attack, you attack by disabling the enemy's guard and damage reduction effect, -1 enemy enemy H energy. (This happens after fusing to Xeno Vegito, so I am uncertain if he would only possess this ability after fusion or not.)
Cards with a * on them have effects regarding CI speed (Charge Impact, the way the gameplay works is that during an attack, both players have a bar that raises and lowers at certain speeds, and whoever has a higher bar when they press a button wins--attacker would deal damage and Super Attack when applicable, or defender would guard). I am unsure how this would transfer into an rp battle, so if anyone is knowledgeable on that, I would appreciate the help.

If a mod can review this information and edit Xeno Goku's profile accordingly, that would be very much appreciated. Let me know what you guys think about this!

EDIT: I just found this profile: https://categorically-verbose-character-indexing.fandom.com/wiki/Son_Goku:_Xeno_(Dragon_Ball_Heroes)

This should mean that the abilities that should be added to his profile are Probability Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement/Debuff, and Resistance to the following: Power Nullification, Memory Erasure, Time Manipulation and Transmutation.

FINAL EDIT: I was given permission by the mods to add these changes (except for Durability Negation and Resistance to Stat Effects) in the official profile. Thank you all for your help! I hope to create several more Dragon Ball Heroes profiles in the future!!!

Zenkaibattery1 said:
He should have had power null, memoery and time resistance for ages lmao
Well, hopefully a mod sees this and finally makes the change. If not, then I'll find a way to contact one of them for it.

I agree. I'm also planning on creating some profiles for the other Xeno characters

Awesome! Can you start with Zamasu? OvO

Zamasu Chan said:
Awesome! Can you start with Zamasu? OvO
I actually plan on doing his profile in the future, as I am currently Goku Black/Zamasu in the community I'm in. I'll have to look at his card effects as well as his role in the game's story, as the current Dragon Ball Heroes anime doesn't really showcase anything noteworthy yet.

In regards to Zamasu, he defeats SSJ2 Kefla and GoD Toppo in the game and doesn't get curbstomped by Super Full Power Jiren (albeit he had both SS3FP Cumber and Hearts with him).

With his cards he has a God Meteor (permanently reduces the Power and Guard of any attackers the next round) and a Double Attack that as far as I can tell increases Guard. For abilities he has Hidden Ambition; that reduces the STA of enemy supporters when a supporter himself, and permanently increases his Power by the number of enemy supporters x3000, and Immortal Body; that heals the team's HP by 30% when under 10% at the end of a round. If you want to check yourself, his cards are UM6-SEC3 and UMP-73.

There currently isn't a Xeno Hit, but there's plenty of material for Xeno Gohan since he has well over a dozen cards.

Dominodalek said:
In regards to Zamasu, he defeats SSJ2 Kefla and GoD Toppo in the game and doesn't get curbstomped by Super Full Power Jiren (albeit he had both SS3FP Cumber and Hearts with him).

With his cards he has a God Meteor (permanently reduces the Power and Guard of any attackers the next round) and a Double Attack that as far as I can tell increases Guard. For abilities he has Hidden Ambition; that reduces the STA of enemy supporters when a supporter himself, and permanently increases his Power by the number of enemy supporters x3000, and Immortal Body; that heals the team's HP by 30% when under 10% at the end of a round. If you want to check yourself, his cards are UM6-SEC3 and UMP-73.

There currently isn't a Xeno Hit, but there's plenty of material for Xeno Gohan since he has well over a dozen cards.
Thank you, this will be very useful information for me. Perhaps we can talk more about it in PM'a, as I wanna keep the topic about Xeno Goku in this post.

So happy research is being done on Goku (Xeno). I agree with these additions and I'm glad you shared that too now we can see other abilites DBH characters might have too.

I agree with the additions to Xeno Goku for the most part, however "Resistance to Status Effect Inducement" is incorrect. Not only is that a Unit (meaning Goku can't use it without specific allies, in thic case Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten), that description is mistranslated. "Nervous" should be Stun, which isn't a status effect.

AwkguyDB said:
So happy research is being done on Goku (Xeno). I agree with these additions and I'm glad you shared that too now we can see other abilites DBH characters might have too.
Honestly, all I did was look at the different cards available in the game. The creators of DBZ space did most of the work finding the cards and translating them.

I feel like if we work together as a community to get these Heroes characters uploaded, we can get a whole lot done though. ^.^

Dominodalek said:
I agree with the additions to Xeno Goku for the most part, however "Resistance to Status Effect Inducement" is incorrect. Not only is that a Unit (meaning Goku can't use it without specific allies, in thic case Xeno Gohan and Xeno Goten), that description is mistranslated. "Nervous" should be Stun, which isn't a status effect.
Fair enough. I was a bit uncertain of this myself as I felt like it could have been a mistranslation, but it was worth a shot. Thanks for the insight though, it helps a whole lot!

If these things aren't considered game mechanics (which I think shouldn't seeing at some videogame profiles) then this is fine to add with the proper corrections.

The Calaca said:
If these things aren't considered game mechanics (which I think shouldn't seeing at some videogame profiles) then this is fine to add with the proper corrections.
I think there would be only 2 mechanics that wouldn't be applicable to rp combat: •Charge Impact Speed, as that in and of itself is an exclusive game mechanic rather than an ability. •Resistance to Status Effect Inducement, look at the comment Dominodalek made on this thread.

As for Probability Manip, Miracle Charge Impact is when you get a random chance to get a perfect and reduce the opponent's chances of dodging or guarding to 0, so that should be considered acceptable for being added to a vs wiki profile.

I want to clarify, getting a Perfect/Miracle Charge Impact does not automatically reduce the opponent's chances of guarding (not dodging, that's a specific ability in-game that only certain characters have which bypasses the Charge Impact entirely) to 0. It's entirely possible for both characters to get a Perfect/Miracle CI, in which case it'll start again at a higher speed until somebody wins.

Dominodalek said:
I want to clarify, getting a Perfect/Miracle Charge Impact does not automatically reduce the opponent's chances of guarding (not dodging, that's a specific ability in-game that only certain characters have which bypasses the Charge Impact entirely) to 0. It's entirely possible for both characters to get a Perfect/Miracle CI, in which case it'll start again at a higher speed until somebody wins.
My bad, I was thrown off by the wording of his Categorally Verbose Character Index profile. As I said, I only just recently got into the series, so I might misinterpret things here and there. Thanks for the reminder.

Most of them look fine at a glance. I disagree with durability negation because if it's after fusion then it shouldn't scale to Goku if he's never done it.

I agree with Domino on the resistance to status effect thing.

Also regarding stats reduction, if it only nullifies AP and not special abilities and hax then it won't be power null.

AKM sama said:
Most of them look fine at a glance. I disagree with durability negation because if it's after fusion then it shouldn't scale to Goku if he's never done it.
Didn't see that, I completely agree with you there.

AKM sama said:

I agree with Domino on the resistance to status effect thing.

Also regarding stats reduction, if it only nullifies AP and not special abilities and hax then it won't be power null.
Fair enough. Can you edit the profile accordingly? I'll close the thread when you do.

We should wait for more confirmation.

AKM sama said:
Alright. I'm relatively new to all of this, so I'm unsure of how the process works. Could you explain it to me briefly or is there a guide that lets me know how this works?

Myusicman2019 said:
AKM sama said:
Alright. I'm relatively new to all of this, so I'm unsure of how the process works. Could you explain it to me briefly or is there a guide that lets me know how this works?
Basic guide- Editing Rules:

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

Oh, nevermind, I had another dragon ball revisions that was got appreciate inputs that was concluded so I got confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back