• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Xeno) Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AKM sama @Elizhaa There are already a handful of people knowledgeable of the Dragon Ball franchise who commented on this thread, but just to double check, I also requested a discussion moderator to look at this. I believe his name was Crabwhale.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I agree with Dominodalek and AKM sama.
I do too. Everthing sems fine except Durability Negation . Durability Negation would only be applicable after fusion, anyway.

I do too. Everthing sems fine except Durability Negation . Durability Negation would only be applicable after fusion, anyway.

Alright. Shall I edit the thread accordingly then?

@Elizhaa @AKM sama Alright, so I've gotten at least 10 knowledgeable members on this page, one administrator, two discussion moderators, and one content moderator who all generally agree to this post (with the exception of Durability Negation and Resistance to Status Effect Inducement), with a good portion of them having at least decent knowledge of Dragon Ball Heroes. Do you still need more feedback before we can confirm this change?

Elizhaa said:
I am honestly fine if the changes now, @Myusicman2019.
Awesome! So how will this go now? Will a mod make the edits, or will someone give me access to editing the page? I'm still new to this.

I can unlock the profile for the accepted changes to be added, @Myusicman2019.

I would just need to be told when the changes' additions are finished, too

Elizhaa said:
I can unlock the profile for the accepted changes to be added, @Myusicman2019.

I would just need to be told when the changes' additions are finished, too
Can you do that? I'll let you know when I've made the edits.

@Myusicman2019, done, I unlocked the profile; just tell me when are done.

Since it's concluded I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back