• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Post 100 year timeskip GT Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I think GT Goku needs to be upgraded To 1-C Or Low 1-B After the 100 year timeskip and goku Before the timeskip needs to be upgraded to Low 2-C Or 2-C He should be this Tier First of all. Universal Spirit Bomb. It's Called universal. So why is it not Considered as High 3-A Or Low 2-C? He also Shattered Sugoros Dimension. Yes i know Buu did this too. But It would still put Goku At Low 2-C Or High 3-A As a Kid. If you use the mutlipliers Then that would convert High 3-A Or Low 2-C To 2-C Ssj2 kid goku Is 2-B Ssj3 Kid goku is also 2-B And Ssj4 Is At least A 2-A Ssj4 Gogeta Is A High 2-A All of these are because of multipliers. So Goku after 100 years Is 1-C Because of multipliers if he turns ssj he's High 1-C Ssj2 100 year timeskip goku Makes him Low Hyperversal. Ssj3 timeskip goku Makes him Hyperversal Ssj4 Timeskip Goku Makes Him High hyperversal. So i think 100 Year timeskip base form Goku Needs to be 1-C So I'll Explain Again Easier.

Timeskip Base Goku=1-C

Timeskip Ssj Goku= High 1-C

Timeskip Ssj2 Goku=Low 1-B

Timeskip Ssj3 Goku=1-B

Timeskip Ssj4 Goku=High 1-B

Wouldn't 100 year time skip base Goku be tier 0 already?

Anyway, that was funny.

This has got to be a joke, but just in case it isn't, you can't use multipliers to go beyond universal mainly because at that point you're trying to multiply infinity, which in case you didn't know, is not possible. also, it's called universal because it takes power from stuff all over the universe, not because it has universal power

I apologize for the wall of text

Okay. I'm going to explain this to you.

We do not use saiyan multipliers on this wiki. Not only that, but the Universal Spirit Bomb does not equal Universal power. There is nothing to put GT Goku at this level, as EoGT does not have any feats.

Nothing in GT even reaches 3-A. Hell, even if Goku was 2-A, using any multipliers would still make him 2-A. The gap between 2-A and 1-C is large than the gap between 11-C and 2-A.

Mckmal, you seem like a harmless and easygoing person, but threads like this need to stop if you don't have proper evidence to support this.

>Calculate a character, going from tier 3 to tier 1

At best you could say really high end 3-A Goku and that's it (assuming this is legit which i don't think it is)

Character cannot jump from 3-A to tier 2/tier 1 via calcs. Only feats and scaling.

Lol, this was not in Fun and Games board? I thought it was.

AKM sama said:
Lol, this was not in Fun and Games board? I thought it was.
i thought it was then i saw it wasn't so RIP. Anyway tier 3-A and beyond calcs are useless AF

Timeskip Base goku=1-C

Timeskip SSJ Goku=High 1-C

Timeskip SSJ2 Goku=Low 1-B

Timeskip SSJ3 Goku=1-B

Timeskip SSJ4 Goku=High 1-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back