• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Let's high ball the Cures here and make assumptions about there power multipliers. First, let's say the Queen of Light's feat was Universal (Let 1 universe=U). Let's say with the Rainbow Bracelet, they were 5 times the Queen, assume that Porun boosted the 4x and that the Rainbow Storm is 16x there Rainbow Bracelets.

Assume there new base is 4x that attack, that the marginal increases add up to 2x, we assume that Nagisa was correct when she stated the Sparkle Bracelets was 100x (ep 23), that when they restored the Bracelets they got a 2x boost, that they scale above the Marble Screw Max Sparkle while in the Sparkle Bracelets which we assume is 60+x which also means they can produce an attack 60x that.

Meaning by the end of Max Heart they would be able to produce an attack of 18,432,000+U.

For Goku, at the Beginning of Super as a Super Saiyan God he was about 3U (size of the dragon Ball Universe and the fact he was still powering up). He then absorbs that into his base form. Going by the Super Saiyan Multiplers (ignoring if Full Powered Super Saiyan is greatere the 50x), as a SSJ 3 he would be 1200U. We don't know the God multipler and apparently the ritual part is why it was such a massive jump, All we know is that it could own SSJ 3, so 1200gU. SSJ Blue is simply Super Saiyan on top of God so 60,000gU. Got at least 10x stronger in his rematch against Hit, so 600,000gU. Then Kaio-Ken 20x, so 1200000gU. From there Goku gets several times stronger at several times during the Tournament of Power, with the first one being at least 2x. So even if for some reason we say g=1, then Goku would be 24,000,000U BEFORE HE ACTIVATES ULTRA INSTINCT (got the 2x boost after he first got ultra instinct, but the 2x applies to his base now). To see how much stronger Goku gets and a rough idea of the Ultra instinct multipler I say check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmQo7U9Z_o

My answer, Goku wins no diff. Would be interesting to see how far the Cures get in Super (I do think the Queen's feat is universal, we just need to proper multiplers or scaling to properly gauge them).

These Cure girls seem closer to baseline Low 2-C from what I can read.

And with all of the boosts that Goku got in the ToP, he is pretty ridiculously far into Low 2-C.

And neither of the girls seem to possess the hax that can bypass the seemingly substantial AP gap. Not to mention that Goku seemingly also has a massive skills gap as well. And a range difference too.

I am going to have to vote for Goku if this isn't an AP stomp - he's just the better fighter in like every category. From my limited knowledge, that is.

If only they had all Stars keys, that would make them 829,440,000U (Ice duo are ~2X SB Cures, Melody and Rhythm one-shotted them, and are about 1/3 All Stars Black and White).

The Causality said:
We don't use arbitrary Multipliers, they heavily inflate the powers of characters. If it's isn't implied in the verse (Like Precure) we don't use that.
Regarding this match, Goku AP stomp

EDIT: Said "Goku AP Stomp" isn't a vote though
Would another of his forms be more fair?

@GoP A lot of Goku's forms have confirmed multipliers or can be better estimated than the attacks/forms of Pretty Cure.

@TheCausality That was exactly what I was trying to prove by using those multipliers was that even highballing, they would still lose before even fighting Ultra Instinct. I'm still waiting on Guide scan tranlations to hopefully yield information that we could derive or confirm multiplers (such as Black's 100x statement most likely being something she said because the power made her feel amazing, but through scaling the guides could actually confirm that number). To sum up, I agree with you, I was just trying to prove a point

It's not only Goku's AP, but the girls also can't really get past Ultra Instinct's dodging ability unless I'm missing something here.

Goku has a pretty huge advantage in this fight considering what others have said above, voting for Goku.

SuperSaiyanKieran said:
Let's high ball the Cures here and make assumptions about there power multipliers. First, let's say the Queen of Light's feat was Universal (Let 1 universe=U). Let's say with the Rainbow Bracelet, they were 5 times the Queen, assume that Porun boosted the 4x and that the Rainbow Storm is 16x there Rainbow Bracelets.
Assume there new base is 4x that attack, that the marginal increases add up to 2x, we assume that Nagisa was correct when she stated the Sparkle Bracelets was 100x (ep 23), that when they restored the Bracelets they got a 2x boost, that they scale above the Marble Screw Max Sparkle while in the Sparkle Bracelets which we assume is 60+x which also means they can produce an attack 60x that.

Meaning by the end of Max Heart they would be able to produce an attack of 18,432,000+U.

For Goku, at the Beginning of Super as a Super Saiyan God he was about 3U (size of the dragon Ball Universe and the fact he was still powering up). He then absorbs that into his base form. Going by the Super Saiyan Multiplers (ignoring if Full Powered Super Saiyan is greatere the 50x), as a SSJ 3 he would be 1200U. We don't know the God multipler and apparently the ritual part is why it was such a massive jump, All we know is that it could own SSJ 3, so 1200gU. SSJ Blue is simply Super Saiyan on top of God so 60,000gU. Got at least 10x stronger in his rematch against Hit, so 600,000gU. Then Kaio-Ken 20x, so 1200000gU. From there Goku gets several times stronger at several times during the Tournament of Power, with the first one being at least 2x. So even if for some reason we say g=1, then Goku would be 24,000,000U BEFORE HE ACTIVATES ULTRA INSTINCT (got the 2x boost after he first got ultra instinct, but the 2x applies to his base now). To see how much stronger Goku gets and a rough idea of the Ultra instinct multipler I say check this video out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqmQo7U9Z_o

My answer, Goku wins no diff. Would be interesting to see how far the Cures get in Super (I do think the Queen's feat is universal, we just need to proper multiplers or scaling to properly gauge them).
Ik this fight is over, but I wanted to clarify a few things:

1. Goku went from 4B to 3A with the SSJG ritual. meaning that the difference is about 10^48 times (assuming baseline 4B and Baseline 3A)

2. Before his Room of Spirit and Time boost during the Goku Black arc, his SSGSS form scales to SSGSS vegeta, who was clapped by Base Black. Then after training, Vegeta's SSGSS form was clapping SSGSS Black, meaning that his Base Form got about 50 x 10^48 times stronger during the Goku Black arc. And this isn't including Kaioken or ToP zenkais

Back