• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something something hardwork vs cheating, Ikki vs Han

So, right away, Ikki can't copy much for Han with how most of his stuff is either magic, or reliant on his Gamer abilities.

Han will start by putting them in a pocketdimension, stat a ping, and then FTL homing arrows. What does Ikki react with?

It's not mind hax actually. It's naturally induced fear, not mind hax induced one. Resisting mind hax won't help vs desperado auras.

He resists natural fear too. His godtier brainwashes him into being calm, nullifying anything from billogical emotions, magic enduced ones, or even going insane because of reading about Cthulhu Mythos guys.

His god tier brainwashes him? Would that work vs passives? I mean he can get brainwashed doesn't mean he won't be scared of fighting ikki.

Though idk anything about in character Desperado Ikki other than this. I would have to read a bit more to know how in character is Ikki's causality manipulation.

The brainwashing is passive and constant (Gamer's Mind), so it should. Plus, it's not like he won't be feeling the pressure, it's just that he cannot have any mental altering states, from emotions to drugs, that makes him less capable of fighting.

FloweryAlex said:
I feel like flying, homing danmaku, forcefields and unlimited stamina neg swordplay ing through enemy.
Amane Shinomiya tried death hax, fate hax and prob hax, still lost to Ikki's sword play.

Stella Vermillio tried homing and omnidirectonal fire attacks along with passive 3000 degrees of body heat still lost to ikki's sword play (she turned the floor into actual lava and he was walking through it)

Ouma Kurogane used wind, still lost.

Nagi Arisui used teleportation, shadow binding (basically like shikamaru's skill), summoning and fog, still lost to his sword play.

Yuudai Moroboshi used 1 hit KO moves and power null, still lost.

Ayase Ayatsuji used hundreds of invisible "wounds" in space she could open at any time to create vacuum which would slice ikki when near them, she still lost.

Sara Bloodlily used her summoning to create 3 exact copies of Ikki, to fight him and a copy of Edelweiss, still lost to Ikki's sword play.

Guy who doesn't have a profile, used complete invisibility and invisible arrows even making the arrows rain in hundreds, still lost to ikki's skill.

Trust me, Ikki's skill is not for show.

None of those tell me how he gets Han. Death hax isn't being used, fate and prob hax was either too weak or resisted/PIS-d through, 3000 degrees shouldn't even hurt him and Han can do better than by summoning sentient fire, same for wind (and earth and water), same for teleportation, he can paralyze the enemy without shadows, and the 3 copies is absolute PIS no matter how you put it.

And none of that tells me how he gets past Han's forcefields, the dozens of homing light speed attacks, the elemental familiars that can control nature for him, his Golems nor him summoning bindings around him or inducing paralysis to let his homing stuff kill him.

Overlord775 said:
The Plot and character induced stupidities much be off the roof in that serie
None of those wins for Ikki was plot based. It is actually raw skill being put to use. Not even kidding. They used just about everything they had, ikki just trampled on all their abilities with skill alone.

Also im currently reading the light novel and just reached a new skill feat for ikki, he was dodging "lead-rain" (shooting) from a whole army with just by hearing alone. He calculates the time the bullet would be near him by hearing the gunshot so he dodges by going left and right while running (without even looking he can make out hundreds likely thousands of gunshots from a distance and calculate the exact time they are gonna be near him). How he can check the location of guns and bullets with just hearing is beyond me but hey, he's not skilled boi for nothing.

― D-dammit…! He feigned it! Don't let him escape!

『『『Yes ma'aaaaaaaaaaaam!!!!』』』

The soldiers fired the rifle they had in their hands while chasing the distant Ikki.

However, he was able to let all the bullets fired go past him by stepping to the left and right.

He checked with his sense of hearing the location of the shooting sounds.

He predicted the arrival time of the bullet speed, he didn't look back not even a single time.

No, you can't beat yourself times 3 with skill alone, because they have the same skill. This is why it's PIS, because it doesn't make any sense but the plot wanted it.

And he is far too fast for any bullet dodging feat to be a reasoning to dodge lights pees homing energy arrows.

RatherClueless said:
"No, you can't beat yourself times 3 with skill alone"

Exact copies EXCEPT for the thought process
So, something that doesn't remotely fit "exact copies" as a description then.

No shit a martial artist can beat unskilled versions of himself, that's why Ditto' s record of win and losses is so pathetic.

Overlord775 said:
so 3 not even remotly exact copies of him since he completly relies on skill ?
They have the same skill, just won't think of the same thing at the exact time.

Example if i think of cheese, my copy won't necessarily think of cheese, it will think of sth else.

I forgot to mention the thought process part though.

"Purple Caricature allows her to bring her drawings to life which allows her to create both things out of her imagination and even copies of her opponent which replicate everything about them includin physical stats, energy capacity, abilities, but they won't have the same thought process"

Not sure if it cant copy skill, didnt get there yet. Thought process isnt always equal to skill, but maybe just a case of "what do you do with that skill"

FloweryAlex said:
None of those tell me how he gets Han. Death hax isn't being used, fate and prob hax was either too weak or resisted/PIS-d through, 3000 degrees shouldn't even hurt him and Han can do better than by summoning sentient fire, same for wind (and earth and water), same for teleportation, he can paralyze the enemy without shadows, and the 3 copies is absolute PIS no matter how you put it.
And none of that tells me how he gets past Han's forcefields, the dozens of homing light speed attacks, the elemental familiars that can control nature for him, his Golems nor him summoning bindings around him or inducing paralysis to let his homing stuff kill him.
Death Hax was used. Ikki revived using raw skill.

Fate Hax and Prob Hax was enough to make the best doctor in japan fail hundreds of basic diagnostications on patients because the user wanted to. Shizuku Kurogane fought the same guy and was trashed because of the prob hax which gives Amane insane luck.

Well Touka Toudo tried to paralyze him, he used skill to un-paralyze himself because yes.

3 copies were actually beat because he knew his weaknesses better than anyone so he fought them and won.

How do the forcefields work? The attacks can just be blocked. He can just cut don the familiars and summons.

Firephoenixearl said:
Death Hax was used. Ikki revived using raw skill.

Fate Hax and Prob Hax was enough to make the best doctor in japan fail hundreds of basic diagnostications on patients because the user wanted to. Shizuku Kurogane fought the same guy and was trashed because of the prob hax which gives Amane insane luck.

Well Touka Toudo tried to paralyze him, he used skill to un-paralyze himself because yes.

3 copies were actually beat because he knew his weaknesses better than anyone so he fought them and won.
That's not skill, that's the definition of having a kilometer worth of Plot Armor and just walking trought powers

Reviving doesn't matter with Han.

Then plot or resistance, doesn't matter.

His thought get paralyzed too, and light speed attacks don't give much breathing time. Even if he unparalyzed himself, he'd be hard pressed to actual do anything to Bai.

That means nothing in this fight.

A bubbleforcefield linked to his mana, which means it doesn't break until he runs out of stamina. The get' s eletrucuted by 7-C electricity then. The familiars are made literally of the element they are using, and the golems have High-mid regen.

Just explaining skill.

Neither plot, nor resistance. He literally just skilled himself through being forced to fail in his every action.

Ok but he just breaks free by manipulating his neurotransmitter or sth like that was the description in the show, that he can just start moving normally again.

Pretty sure the electrcity can get negged by via intetsu's block.

Fire attacks are something he can deal with at anytime. He has so much skill he can actually walk through fire and heat and not be burned.

And basically everything else you mentioned gets negged by Trackless Step.

@Fire

resisting fate and plot being used against you is plot armor, you can't just get around stuff like that via only sheer skill

It's stupid to even belive that

also Trackless Step gets negated by Hans' extrasensory perception

"resisting fate and plot being used against you is plot armor, you can't just get around stuff like that via only sheer skill"

If I am not mistaken, he was effected. he simply corrected any issues so fast as if nothing happened...

RatherClueless said:
"resisting fate and plot being used against you is plot armor, you can't just get around stuff like that via only sheer skill"
If I am not mistaken, he was effected. he simply corrected any issues so fast as if nothing happened...
^^^

He could correct from being fate and probability haxed into failing so quick it seemed like he wasn't affected. And the best part is that he had no idea which part of his body was haxed to fail, it was just hundreds of random mistakes that he had to fix at the same time cus probability hax was going to make everything miss.

because he couldn't have just gotten a brain tumor ?

or another terminal illness out of no where ?

or recived 23 mental deficiencies all of once ?

or have a meteor kill him before the match ?

Plot armor i tell you

No dude, that is PIS. Plain and simple. Or Fate Manip is limited to what is realistically possible, which is a non-factor here too.

No, because magic. Seriously, it's a literal game mechanic that someone immune to mindhax couldn't resist. The paralysis doesn't change anything about the body, it just... paralyses it

I guess? There is ő ly so many 7-C attacks he can block tough.

You say skill as if it was a good explaination. Do you mean he moves too fast? He moves in a manner that the heat is divided up to parts in a manner not to get burned? Neither would work here.

by making one's movement difficult to perceive as dangerous and seeping into the opponent's rhythm, the opponent becomes unable to react

>Han, Golems and Spirits: *Laughs in Gamers' Mind negs any mental trait that keeps Han from doing his best performance in battle*

That, and stuff like sense danger would make the "difficult to perceive as dangerous" a non-problem, and his mana arrows fire and home without his thoughts either, and home in regardless.

RatherClueless said:

That's just shit fatehax. It should force something to happen no-matter what, not to just change his position a bit and then let it be corrected.

Han has Gaming Maps and tagging people in his Maps to know where they are. His information analysis would put a tag above Ikki alone.

Back