• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something something hardwork vs cheating, Ikki vs Han

Worst comes to worst and Han can't detect the enemy, he just teleport high into the air, puts up extra barriers that zap anyone that hits them, and ponders on what to do next.

Blackcurrant91 said:
He goes for Golems and projectiles? because Ikki wouldnt ever get hit by that.
He normally flies out of range, stat amps and uses homing lights speed projectiles while info analysing, and then changes tactic depending on what he read.

I think Han's casual stat amps are almost as good as Ikki's from memory. Ikki's main win condition is attacking with invisible blows from every direction but against someone that can fly hes gonna have a hard time. Only way Ikki wins is if he starts Ratetsu and speed blitzes.

Isn't this a stomp. If Han can fly and spam projectiles and magic that prevents Ikki's movement he literally has no win condition.

Overlord775 said:
@Black
The OP switched to Ikki's Ittou Rasetsu SSSAF Arc key
No lol, that's worse. Keep Ikki at base. Ittou Rasetsu keys are like the worst things you can start Ikki in, it borders on spite, cus it's a form that lasts for like 1 second and it's GG. Ikki cannot fight for longer than 1 second. You're forcing him to use a dangerous move without him having the ability to choose when he uses it.

Yeah, but:

His amps would at best make him equal in AP.

His amps would make him 5 times faster than Han's own speed, except he has limited time.

His thinking speed would be equal to Han's.

And all that is ignoring Han's passive amps.

"No lol, that's worse. Keep Ikki at base. Ittou Rasetsu keys are like the worst things you can start Ikki in, it borders on spite, cus it's a form that lasts for like 1 second and it's GG. Ikki cannot fight for longer than 1 second. You're forcing him to use a dangerous move without him having the ability to choose when he uses it."

I meant to ask that anyways: WHY ARE THOSE EVEN KEYS!? Its a technique and it should be like Tier: X-X, Y-Y with Ittou (either one)

Fools Act is gonna get resisted due to 'muh body control' and Ikki precogs all of his Danmaku pretty easily.

Im gonna say incon due to Han's range/flight and Ikki not having the range to get to him.

@Fire

any key other than the Ittou Rasetsu ones gets istantly killed by Han using Info analysis to dicover the vast difference in strenght and just TK crush or something

Lol what? Fool's Act says no u because it's a game mechanic enforced by Gaia, and even if, Han can keep fighting until Ikki dies of starvation.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Fools Act is gonna get resisted due to 'muh body control' and Ikki precogs all of his Danmaku pretty easily.
A 5-B goddess says no and Fool Act still works if i remember correctly how the ability works

That's the worst way you could have put it "it just paralyzes it", that's like saying "it works cus i say so", i need better explanation. Mind based paralysis gets negged via mind resistance and unconscious fighting, body based one gets negged via Body Puppetry.

Well intetsu itself won't be broken so he can tank as many as he wants by letting the damage flow out of his body. Intetsu itself iirc is around 7-A (at least) or so due to being a device, so as long as it doesn't break, it's fine.

By nature of how heat works, he can attack while lowering his surface contact with the fire attack and going in so fast the heat doesn't have time to burn. This worked on omnidirectional and passive heat so yeah it will work on Han if he uses those too.

That doesn't really trigger "Gamer's mind GG". It's literally, Ikki can move in such ways that your eyes cannot keep up with him. Be it through blind spots, surpassing dynamic vision (which means that it's physically impossible to see him move. Han has no counter to trackless step.

Also since you gave Han the AP advantage, might as well unequalize speed.

"not even fate hax that insta kills could end ikki."

Said Fate Hax just stopped his heart like I said there's better biological death manipulation.

@Fire

that level of fate hax not pulling something that couldn't be countered by just "lolskill" is pure PIS

he would have just died without plot armor on

also Fool's Trick is not mind hax is a status effect that block both body and mind that bypasses resistaces via a 5-B saying that it's neither body control or mind hax

and i am pretty sure Han has a skill that let's him see 360┬░, so there would be no blindspots to exploit

The paralysis works by changing the laws of reality, "gamifying" them, and forcing a stunned status on the enemy while ignoring resistance to mindhax because it isn't mindhax.

He will run out of stamina eventually regardless.

Yeah that doesn't work with Han's magical fire, because magic. It's sentient, sticks to the enemy, and can burn people that are relativistic. And then there is the earth, water and air spirit to think about too.

That... doesnt' work either. He can sense mental, life, and magical energy, as well as emotions and a sense that just literally notifies him of danger, and his magic is not tied to his senses so finding a blind spot in those is just not happening.

I didn't give him speed advantages, but I guess?

But once again, how is speed changing the fact that Ikki can't even reach Han? He starts by teleporting high into the air, and has a forcefield that just tanks attacks for him and electrocute enemies at once.

Also, isn't most of his stuff reliant on his verse magical energy to some extent? Because Bai just nopes that.

Ikki can fight literally without using his mind (in an unconscious state). I would actually need some proof this paralysis works on virtually mindless ppl.

Not really, he has a ton of stamina. Easy forcing an inconc even in the worst case scenario.

Stella's fire is also magic based, so ugh yeah. And ikki has fought all the elements you mentioned.

Stella can also sense presence and magical energy, she still can't sense ikki when he uses Trackless Step even though every blazer is literally a ball of magic. And there are several other things that still work, the getting into a person's rythim, faster than they can sense due to acceleration shenanigans etc. I mean it is literally for 1 hit, that's all he needs.

FloweryAlex said:
But once again, how is speed changing the fact that Ikki can't even reach Han? He starts by teleporting high into the air, and has a forcefield that just tanks attacks for him and electrocute enemies at once.
Also, isn't most of his stuff reliant on his verse magical energy to some extent? Because Bai just nopes that.
He can attack before he teleports.

Nah, only ittou shura is partially reliant on magic (cus it's also partially skill).

He paralyses him body too dude.

Han can fight for years. The dude will die of starvation before he forces and incon.

That is not justification. Her fire abides by normal heat rules, Han's doesn't. And that doesn't mean that it suddenly doesn't matter that all the air, earth, water and fire in the area wants him dead and can act without Han's concsiousness.

Yeah, that doean't counter Han sensing his emotions, his mental and physical energy, nor the fact that he can sense danger, period. Han can senselightspeed attacks, so that's a no, and getti g into his rythim leaves his automatic magic unaffected still. And what do you mean one hit? How exactly does he get past all the forcefields, and past Gamer's Body, to kill him in one hit?

Firephoenixearl said:
Stella can also sense presence and magical energy, she still can't sense ikki when he uses Trackless Step even though every blazer is literally a ball of magic.
>Magic sensing

>On the guy with zero magic

do i even have to explain to you the logical reason of why it failed ?

RatherClueless said:
@Overlord She can sence Ikkis magic otherwise. He doesnt have 0 after all
^^

He has the lowest possible magic, not absolutely 0 magic. His capacity is just very low. He can only do minor stat amps that even other people can do better than him.

FloweryAlex said:
And no, he can't cross 300 meters before Han just thinks and teleports in the air, 100 times amp or not.
Ikki is FTL in Ittou Rassetsu. Are you actually arguing Han will react faster than an FTL dude? I mean 300 meters distance. I believe you know the speed of light can cross that distance literally 1 million times within a second right?

Do you know what Ikki has to do to get that speed? He has to think.

Han can do that too, except he was actually having an on-tought monologue while lightspeed attacks are coming at him, and even with a 293 times speed advantage, crossing over 340 meters would take more than it takes Han to think a simple tought.

Will Ikki Rassetsu just from Han teleporting/flying away? he might because he would probably think it's the only way to win the fight. If Ikki then trackless stepped off a building he could likely land a hit. The question then would be if it actually would one shot Han or not. Although we should probably get back to clarifying if Fools trick would work or not cause if it does this is an ungodly stomp.

FloweryAlex said:
Do you know what Ikki has to do to get that speed? He has to think.
Han can do that too, except he was actually having an on-tought monologue while lightspeed attacks are coming at him, and even with a 293 times speed advantage, crossing over 340 meters would take more than it takes Han to think a simple tought.
And with 1 thought Han will teleport to the edges of the universe eh? Pretty sure he won't be teleporting any higher than 50 or so meters. Which ikki can still reach.

He teleports a few hundreds meters with a close range teleportation.

And again, why are you acting like Ikki can actually kill him? Shockwave can't bypass his forcefield you know? He tried using stuff like light and sound to see if it can be bypassed, and it can't be.

Back