• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Somebody fix these Killer Croc entries

Dark-Carioca

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Image Helper
The render there is for Arkhamverse Killer Croc, and one of the feats is as well.

Reddit is full of Killer Croc feats, so these entries should be updated, plus more should be added.

I'd do it myself, but I can't.

What do you specifically wish to change, and to what?

After you get over 10 contributions and a 4 days old account, with a confirmed e-mail address, you can edit pages on your own though.

Are you saying to add the RT to the page or add feats from the RT to the page? Guess doing both isn't a bad idea.

Qawsedf234 said:
Are you saying to add the RT to the page or add feats from the RT to the page? Guess doing both isn't a bad idea.
Both, yes

Would you be willing to help Qawsedf?

If he does not reply, he has probably unsubscribed to the thread, so you can message him.

If it's just adding images, feats, and improving AP descriptions you probably don't even need my help.

But I can't... I can't edit or add anything to those pages.

Oh that's what you mean. Just make a list of what you want changed/added and I'll work on it when I have the chance.

I'm currently working on the rewrite, but I do hope it allows me to post it unlike what's happened the last few times (because it was "spam" or something)

I remember uploading some Arkham renders for Killer Croc but no one ever got to rendering them.

Yeah, you can. I did so in the Image Render Requests but no one ever got to 'em.

Hm... Not sure I'll get any help but I suppose it's worth a try

My apologies, but the rewrite looks rather incoherent.

Too many feats?

Like I said, it's not finished. I'll tell you when it is so that I can post it.

I'm not quite finished yet but how does it look now? Better, right?

Back