• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sharks and a Bat

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Removing 4-B end because the whole being powered underwater is just... not a thing. Literally all the Superboy feats are when King Shark is underwater lol
Otherwise adding more abilities and general clean-up

Total downgrade due to multiple anti-feats for 4-B which include but not limited to:
Sliced open by Aqualad - Teen Titans Volume 6 Issue 7
Killer Croc mogging them in water - Harley Quinn Volume 3 Issue 39
Wonder Woman one tapping him - Aquaman Volume 7 Issue 46
Batwoman being faster then him - Birds of Prey Volume 3 Issue 33

Besides that there is general clean-up

No stat changes here, simply streamlining the page and adding P&As

King Shark is inconsistent yea, so can see that.

Batmite is missing some crucial abilities like plot hax, HDE, conceptual manipulation, acausality type 4, immortality, small size and large size, etc, etc. Should have a few other abilities through scaling, like casuality manip, power bestowal, etc. Alternatively, you can mention that he has mostly same abilities as Mxy - not just in their own dimension stuff.

Add this to weakness too:
Negative Space nulls his powers.[75]

Batmite is missing some crucial abilities like plot hax, HDE, conceptual manipulation, acausality type 4, immortality, small size and large size, etc, etc. Should have a few other abilities through scaling, like casuality manip, power bestowal, etc. Alternatively, you can mention that he has mostly same abilities as Mxy - not just in their own dimension stuff.
I already mentioned on the page he would share some inherent abilities anyways
Otherwise I would rather not assume power scaling when Mxy >>> Batmite in power and intelligence
I'll do the weakness stuff though

All of them look good to me.

The PFP profile should have possibly Hypersonic in the speed section tho

Grifter has just Supersonic+ for his speed rating and King Shark is slower then Batwoman so does he really?

Back