• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Ups and Downs for Touhou Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just so I'm clear on what is being changed here, including things from the blog (looking at it now this is way more changes than i initially thought it was lmao):
-For gods, matter manipulation will be replaced with creation, Physics Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Magic, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation & Probability Manipulation will be moved to primordial keys, their primordial key's AP will be changed to H3-A, possibly L2-C, and type 3 immortality and high-godly regeneration will be replaced with type 4 immortality and resurrection.
-Youkai will gain physics and gravity manipulation, as well as resistance to biological manipulation and matter manipulation.
-Hermits will gain longevity, spatial manipulation, pocket reality manipulation, and sealing.
-Fairies will gain resistance to death manipulation and high-mid regeneration.
-Hourai immortals will gain resistance to life manipulation.
-Basically everyone who isn't a regular human or someone without combat abilities (so everyone except Kosuszu, Akyuu, Rinnosuke, Renko, and Maribel) will gain acrobatics.
-Reimu gains type 1 conceptual manipulation and fate manipulation.
-Youmu gains BFR, attack reflection, and invulnerability.
-Reisen gains poison manipulation and statistics amplification.
-Miko gains information analysis and statistics amplification.
-Tenshi replaces statistics amplification with damage reduction.
-Sagume gains every ability the occult balls have, which should include teleportation, statistics amplification, space-time manipulation, and energy projection.
-Toyohime gains probability manipulation

Did I miss anything?

Most of them were in the blog Onsokuno linked in the original post, I just made a list of every proposed change as things stand right now for convenience. I probably should've excluded the stuff about replacing type 3/high-godly and matter manipulation since I don't think those arguments have reached a conclusion yet.

So just so I'm clear on what is being changed here, including things from the blog (looking at it now this is way more changes than i initially thought it was lmao):
-For gods, matter manipulation will be replaced with creation, Physics Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Magic, Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation & Probability Manipulation will be moved to primordial keys, their primordial key's AP will be changed to H3-A, possibly L2-C, and type 3 immortality and high-godly regeneration will be replaced with type 4 immortality and resurrection.
-Youkai will gain physics and gravity manipulation, as well as resistance to biological manipulation and matter manipulation.
-Hermits will gain longevity, spatial manipulation, pocket reality manipulation, and sealing.
-Fairies will gain resistance to death manipulation and high-mid regeneration.
-Hourai immortals will gain resistance to life manipulation.
-Basically everyone who isn't a regular human or someone without combat abilities (so everyone except Kosuszu, Akyuu, Rinnosuke, Renko, and Maribel) will gain acrobatics.
-Reimu gains type 1 conceptual manipulation and fate manipulation.
-Youmu gains BFR, attack reflection, and invulnerability.
-Reisen gains poison manipulation and statistics amplification.
-Miko gains information analysis and statistics amplification.
-Tenshi replaces statistics amplification with damage reduction.
-Sagume gains every ability the occult balls have, which should include teleportation, statistics amplification, space-time manipulation, and energy projection.
-Toyohime gains probability manipulation

Did I miss anything?
In the last section, characters that are considered old or lucky should have probability manipulation and fate manipulation because they're messing with the probability layer itself (unconsciously, also this is important).

Youkai range should be upgraded to 3-A (mind exist beyond the physical layer which should include the universe)

2-C Kaguya (This needs to be discussed).

Yorihime gains Conceptual Manipulation Type 1.
Wait when does all those changes were discussed?
I mean, I don't disagree, but that just came out of nowhere(?
It's on the blog.

In the last section, characters that are considered old or lucky should have probability manipulation and fate manipulation because they're messing with the probability layer itself (unconsciously, also this is important).

Youkai range should be upgraded to 3-A (mind exist beyond the physical layer which should include the universe)

2-C Kaguya (This needs to be discussed).

Yorihime gains Conceptual Manipulation Type 1.
Understood, thanks for correcting me. I agree with these as well.

Keep in mind that Kaguya being 2-C would be an upgrade for the rest of the verse as well, considering how most characters would scale to her (Mokou regularly fights to the death with her, the IN protagonists scale to Mokou via being able to injure her to the point where she can no longer fight, and then everyone who scales them also would get 2-C).

Also there's an argument to be made for infinite speed based on your blog but I'll leave it up to you if that should be discussed here.

Yeah, type 4 immortality + resurrection is fine.
Kaguya being 2-C
Interesting jump...
It depends, it should be more like range, since she doesn't directly destroy these histories (timelines), but we already treat her corridor feat as valid, and plus wouldn't be inaccurate if we use Doremy's dream creation feats as supportive evidence [since she directly makes multiple infinite sized realms in sumireko's dream, Violet detector for reference].

And Yorihime having conceptual manipulation type 1 is also fine, the occult ball should also have it for affecting the hakurei barrier's nature...which means Sumireko also gets it.

It depends, it should be more like range, since she doesn't directly destroy these histories (timelines), but we already treat her corridor feat as valid, and plus wouldn't be inaccurate if we use Doremy's dream creation feats as supportive evidence [since she directly makes multiple infinite sized realms in sumireko's dream, Violet detector for reference].
We already treat her creation feats as AP, and this one should also be treated as one.
And Yorihime having conceptual manipulation type 1 is also fine, the occult ball should also have it for affecting the hakurei barrier's nature...which means Sumireko also gets it.
This is something interesting but it will take a lot of evidence to proof that Hakurei Barrier is indeed conceptual and people that can enter and out (also affecting it) have CM1.
Keep in mind that Kaguya being 2-C would be an upgrade for the rest of the verse as well, considering how most characters would scale to her (Mokou regularly fights to the death with her, the IN protagonists scale to Mokou via being able to injure her to the point where she can no longer fight, and then everyone who scales them also would get 2-C).
I am aware.
Also there's an argument to be made for infinite speed based on your blog but I'll leave it up to you if that should be discussed here.
We can do that later.

Alright then so TL;DR
  • Deities Immortality Type 3 will be changed to Type 4 (HGR will also be removed)
  • Matter Manipulation will be erased because it's a sub ability
  • Physic Manipulation and etc for the physical deities will be moved to the Primordials
  • New AP for the Deities, L2-C possibly 2-C
  • New AP rating for the main cast, L2-C possibly 2-C
  • All Youkais will have physic manipulation and gravity manipulation (except Rinnosuke)
  • All Youkais range should be upgraded to 3-A, since "mind" exist beyond the physical layer, which should include the physical universe
  • All Hermits has spatial manipulation and longevity
  • Yorihime gains Conceptual Manipulation Type 1
  • People that are considered lucky gains passive Probability Manipulation and Fatehax (how does it work? It's on the blog)
  • Youmu's range will be upgraded to H3-A via Matsuyoi and she will gain BFR
  • Miko gains Stat Amp
  • Tenshi gains Pain Reduction
  • Houraijin gains resistance to Life Manipulation
  • Phantoms should have Shapeshifting and Incorporeality
  • Fairies will have some sort of resistance to Death Manipulation and their regeneration should mid-high (is that right?)
And most importantly

We have a new explanation page

Have we agreed on all of this?

Considering that Lunarians scale to Hermits and Celestials who are H3-A/L2-C/2-C and Reisen is a lunarian, is it possible to upgrade her to that tier based on that or are Moon Rabbits an exception?

I think moon rabbits are extremely inconsistent, they have varying degrees too, low tier rabbits are relatively above fairies whom we don’t have at that level.
Maybe just one like Rei’sen but it’s iffy.
For example if she were to fight the cast in gensokyo, she’d most likely be defeated quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back