• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Stuff About Lille and Gerard

Yomi_Schwarz

She/Her
So with the recent Low Godly upgrade for aizen sosuke,I had a random thought about Lille and Gerard

About their Regenerationn They come from their schrift,yes?

because The Miracle is what revives Gerard and The Miracle is embedded like a Schrift, in his soul. So Soul Destruction needs to be done to kill him. (Thus the killing blow for him in bleach was literally to have yhwach soul reap him)

The same can be said for Lille cause his Regen came from his schrift and not his natural capabilities (thus pernida is not a factor here)

So what do you guys make of this? Is it a possible Low Godly Feat?

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt Aizens Low-Godly specifically was accepted due to Hogyoku? Do other Shinigamie have that as well?

Gerard had his powers from the beginning like Pernida, if I'm not mistaken.

And I don't remember Lille being implied to regenerate from his Schrift. Regenerationn is not actually its main power in the first place. I think this is too speculative.

In terms of regenerative abilities I believe it is always best to go with what was specifically shown on panel as the highest extent.

All sternritters, they do a ritual and drink Yhwach's blood and boom they have a piece of his soul.

(Don't ask me how a hand drank the blood).

Although it can be said Gerard and Pernida's ability was only enhanced since they're actually parts of the soul king himself so they should have their own power like Mimihagi.

I think maybe Yhwach just gave names to their abilities according to how they function, since they already had them prior to drinking his blood.

The Regenerationn Came From Lille's Schrift so I don't see how it's not an ability granted by it

And we see Gerard reforming his body not from its remains but from the reishi in its environment.

I thought it was referring to his main power.

I don't know what level of Regenerationn that would be, but if it's Low-Godly, I agree with it since we were directly shown and Hitsugaya (?) also said it. But not the Schrift part.

I think the reason we can say the same for Gerard and not pernida is because

Gerard's Regen came from the schrift carved into his soul as the miracle is supposed to heal him from damage.

Meanwhile Pernida's Regenerationn is just his natural biology in action.

The difference between their Regenerationn is that Gerard regenerates from the surrounding reishi, while Pernida has the standard Regenerationn seen in fiction.

I don't believe it has anything to do with their Schrifts, since we were specifically told they had their powers before drinking Yhwach's blood. They just naturally have different methods of Regenerationn. But if Gerard's Regenerationn isn't Low-Godly, I think it should be at least Low-High.

hmm doesnt Gerad's regen depend on the miracle which depends on the person they are fighting and if they think he isnt defeated then they come back. If he was to fight someone fearless or stronger than him wouldnt it get cancelled out??

The Regenerationn is from the reishi around him as we were shown and told, but if people don't fear him, he wouldn't be as big and strong.

That isn't how it works. The Miracle functions off feelings, thoughts, and desires of the masses.I'm pretty these are specific ones that trigged it at the moment. I don't think Hitsugaya and co were full of fear after watching head blown off and his body encased in power nullification ice.
JnjdWPv

AstralKing7 said:
hmm doesnt Gerad's regen depend on the miracle which depends on the person they are fighting and if they think he isnt defeated then they come back. If he was to fight someone fearless or stronger than him wouldnt it get cancelled out??
If that was the case then he would have died to adult toshiro already since even he was surprised he was able to come back from shikai hyoketsu.

Same thing with how kenpachi sliced him in half,Kenpachi didn't have the mental capacity to believe he was alive.he just wanted to kill Gerard

Also the description of the miracle only says it gives form to the thought of those around him to manifest it into his miracle

Nothing was stated that not believing it would stop it.

I think you misintrepeted what i said. If the miracle relies on other peoples' beliefs than its useless to someone who isnt afrain of Gerard. Gerard wont grow stronger fighting someone that is already stronger than him since they wont be afraid

Even if the Regenerationn didn't came from a schrift.

Gerard was still shown to not regenerate from his physical remains but from the reishi in his environment.

And the fact that Gerard's death was caused bubs soul reap is a blatant face slap on what is required to wipe him out.

Burning Full Fingers said:
From pieces.
then

Low-High: The ability to regenerate from a very small piece of your body, such as a puddle or drop of blood, or even something as small as a single cell.

AstralKing7 said:
I think you misintrepeted what i said. If the miracle relies on other peoples' beliefs than its useless to someone who isnt afrain of Gerard. Gerard wont grow stronger fighting someone that is already stronger than him since they wont be afraid
Does adult toshiro show any signs of fear when he was grabbed by Gerard? No

Toshiro was confidently stepping on Gerard with his abilities and even Gerard was frustrated while toshiro showed no signs of being afraid

Finally,When Gerard survived from shikai hyoketsu

Toshiro was honestly surprised cause he believed that his attack would have ended him.

So no,Not dependent on the thoughts of other people

Not really. Byakuya could only cause High-Mid levels of destruction to Gerard's body after he was frozen. None of the combatants there could do anything beyond that.

But I'm interested in his ability to regenerate from the reishi in his surroundings. I checked our Regenerationn page, but nothing seems to fit.

Idk what burning is talking about saying Gerards best Regen feat is regenerating from physical fragments???

The Miracle is not dependent on the thoughts of others. Either way, this should give him High regen at the very least or low godly. To actually kill Gerard you'd need to destroy the Miracle which is apart of his soul. Ergo you'd need to destroy his soul in order to kill him, it'd also make sense considering that if it wasn't for the Auswählen Gerard would still be rampaging.

Back