• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Stuff About Lille and Gerard

Inb4 Kubo nerfs some characters somehow.

So, how are we gonna explain this in Gerard's page? It should be useful against people in the same ballpark of power as him. Well, except they're like Byakuya.

How about Lille?

Lille's Vollstandig is an extension of his schrift The X-Axis,His Regenerationn is part of it as well by that logic. (Vollstandig literally enhances the X-Axis as it "fuses" with Lille thus he can shoot it from his body now and not from a gun,Which would also explain how only Quincy's with schrifts are capable of using it)

Which means to complete destroy Lille (Same way as Gerard) you'll also need to fully dispose of his soul.

@Burning

A note at the bottom of his profile would do

"The Miracle Only Activates relative to the emotions of his opponents (Fear,Doubt,Worry etc.) however Adult Toshiro defeated Gerard with Byakuya and Kenpachi's help there was no reason to feel, think or desire fear, yet Gerard returned so it is unclear how the Miracle really works"

IMO the most logical answer to this would be the fact the condition of the miracle is only applied before activation which would explain the entire toshiro situation.

Thoughts?

It's important to keep in mind that the main combatants against Gerard

Byakuya (Has no sliver of doubt after his Royal guard training and literally countered "The Fear" before his round against Gerard)

Kenpachi (A Mindless Beats at the time devoid of doubt,fear and worry)

Toshiro (Was arrogant in his adult form and showed no signs of fear even when he was grabbed by Gerard,He was also confident in his ability Shikai Hyoketsu to fully dispose of him thus he was surprised at the fact Gerard survived it.he was basically looking down at him the entire time in his adult form)

If we were to apply the condition of the Miracle when vollstandig is activated,it would be contradictory to Gerard's Biggest Fight.

I'm sure Hitsugaya did feel something negative when Gerard was essentially saying nope to everything he threw at him.

I think we should explain it in his powers and abilities section, weaknesses, and add a note in his page. That should be enough.

We're talking Adult Toshiro.

The only time he lost face was when Gerard reformed his entire body anew.

He was arrogant and looking down on Gerard in his Matured Bankai Form

And if he wasn't he would have at least showed hesitation on his attacks which he didn't since he would think deep inside they wouldnt work.

Yeah, I'm not actually talking about their initial exchange. Also, there's no way other people couldn't see Gerard with how big he was.

Their own feelings could logically have easily contributed to it as well.

Nobody really cared,literally 5 other major battles were taking place as Gerard was in his god size and nothing from his fight overlapped with the others.

None of the elites really cared about each other and the only shingami present in the fight in wahrwelt were either incapable from battling any further (Visored) or were busy with a battle on their own

The "masses" are clearly limited to the people combating gerard

As i said.

The Condition for the miracle is only active before its activation not during

Isn't Lille and Gerard's case is just Immortality Type 8 ?

As long as there is reishi where they fight, they just regenerate.

Besides that, what they showed us is thta Lille regenerated from the particles of himself (Low-High) and Gerard regenerated from being blown into pieces(High-Mid).

But i also got one question. When Toshiro froze Gerard his soul also should have been frozen, so his Miracle has been too. So how did he regenerate even after his Miracle also got frozen ? Technically he shouldn't have been able to used it.

And Regenerationn must be part of X-Axis and Miracle. Because while Askin can't even regenerate his heart, Lille and Gerard both regenerated after being decapitated.

He reformed a completely new body with the reishi in the surrounding area after his old one was encased and destroyed by Toshiro power-nulling Ice.After this he was immediately killed by Auswhalen.

All of this is just a meaningless word salad. Was his original body destroyed on a sub-atomic level even? Or are you just assuming because they used words like "Completely destroyed", which hold no weight with further context to properly analyze what it means. Ice by itself cannot completely destroy you on a sub-atomic level.

His Zanpaktou is regarded as the most powerful Ice type in Bleach,Rukia a weaker one has Absolute Zero as you know.

This is what his Ice is staes to be capable of.It also nullifies abilities by the way.

IMG 0783

Eh I don't know about intact since he is already on his knees,as long as he has the miracle he will just simply reform.His soul(body) is his schrift that allows him to regen.

IMadeThis explains it better above.

Not really a NLF since the Auswhalen killed him,his schrift was neutralized and still he reformed from the reshi in the air.I highly doubt his knees had anything to do with his regen since it was encased in an ice that nullifies abilities and freezes all forms of matter.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
His legs were still intact after Byakuya destroyed his frozen body.
That would be the case if he regenerated from the legs which he didnt

Check the scans again pls

While we are talking about Lille, can we find a description for the X-Axis that isn't a complete NLF?

Because so far the description is "you can't dodge it, you can't block it, and it pierces literally anything".

What are the mechanics of this thing?

@Kal

I think a Question and answer thread is in order for you

That would be sidelining from the main point here.

The X-Axis is effortless piercing,you can't completely dodge normally because there isn't anything to dodge since it has no travel time,it can't be blocked because there is nothing to block since it just pierces.

I don't know every ability in fiction so I'm sure there are certain things that can counter it for example the shot somewhat aim dodged but it still hit the person just another part of the body,Regenerationn can counter it if no fatal damage is done,and things like Alakazam's shield from what I've been told in his versus battle involving Lille.

It's just a really good durability ignoring power.

But why?

>Capable of regenerating from reishi particles

>The Miracle is supposed to be active as long as Gerard's soul is not destoryed as the letter M,His Schrift is carved in it.

Low Godly comes from the fact that Gerard was not regenerating chunks of his previous body. He simply made a new body afterwards made of Reishi and got killed by the Auswählen.

reishi is spirit particles which would make this high regen not low because you regenerate from either your mind or out of nothing at all but we see him regen from spirit particles which makes this high regen

yeah i agree it fits high regen. For something like low godly regen and above we usually would need a statement about how someone regenerated from complete body destruction using just their mind or conscious

Back