• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Stuff About Lille and Gerard

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Yomi

I'm talking about the Visored and the other Shinigami.
The Visorde's got shield slapped unconscious by gerard himself

The Other Shinigami's we're busy fighting a battle of their own and they show no sign that they notice his presence.

Matthew Schroeder said:
The soul is his body my dude. If all of his Reishi was destroyed he wouldn't have anything left to regenerate from.

This is High Regen at best.
He's a Quincy

Not a Shinigami.

To enter Soul Society, you need to be a soul, if I'm remembering correctly. I'm not sure.

@Yomi

Proof that they became unconscious? I don't remember anything like that. Shinigami and just about anyone can sense reiatsu, and there's no way they couldn't see someone as big as Gerard.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't really remember. What chapter did he explain it?
The chapter right before they head to the Soul Society. They went through a process which turned their Kishi into Reishi for a short amount of time. Unless you think Orihime is a soul. Shinigami and Quincy work very differently.

@Burning

Fact of the matter is

They didnt care.

Even when gerard was in his god size the other shinigami's not fighting gerard were too busy fighting their own battles or they just had faith in Kenpachi,Toshiro and Byakuya and not The Miracle

@Knight

Okay, I'll try to look for it.

@Yomi

There's no way they didn't care when three Captains could not put down Gerard, and he kept on growing stronger. Soul Society itself was at stake.

They didn't care about Gerard himself, the other captains were much more busy with other things at hand. It's not that they didn't care about the Gérard completely, they just didn't have the time to deal with him.

@Burning

Well no remnants of Gerard's fight got overlapped with theirs despite the destructiveness of The Miracle so there's that

Remember the fight in karakura town?

Each and every Captain were too busy to worry about another captains enemy espada since they are busy fighting their own battle and they have faith in their fellow gotei 13 members.

They have a strict rule of "worry about yourself before you worry about others"

Not doing so would not only be disrespectful to their fellow captians but the enemy they are facing as well

Its kinda like that with gerard

So bottom line burning

They Knew Gerard was there looking at it logically,but they have no time to worry about that since they to are facing an enemy threatening the survival of soul society,Faltering cause of another mans enemy whilst facing your own means fatal to them im assuming

Instead they just had to have faith in the shinigami's facing them.

There? Are we done with You?

@Knight

I've seen the explanation again.

@Yomi

I'm not talking about captains only. Gerard's ability is in no way limited to the strong people only.

>Weaker Shinigami

Who exactly?

I don't remember SS sending fodder shinigami foot soldiers to the battlefield.

And that dosent disproved anything.

Even if their were,Nobody in wahrwelt is standing around doing **** all ok xD they are literally in enemy territory and they are too busy doing urgent things to care about another captains enemy

And plus if they were fodder shinigami's,thats even more reason to not worry about gerard since doing so would be disrespectful to a squad captain since you basically think he'll be too weak to defeat gerard if so

Again

They have no time to worry about another man's problem

Gerard is damn near bigger than the whole battlefield lol. Gerard is a problem that can become yours. Thats common sense. You can apply real world logic sometime

AstralKing7 said:
Gerard is damn near bigger than the whole battlefield lol. Gerard is a problem that can become yours. Thats common sense. You can apply real world logic sometime
Still no proof fodder shinigami foot soldier's we're in wahrwelt

You say that when

>Literlly 5 other fights that took place in wahrwelt were not disturbed or interrupted by Gerard and no remnants of his fight can be seen on others

>gerard is in no way near the size of wahrwelt

Okay, I don't even know what we're arguing about anymore, but being strong or weak does not necessarily dictate whether you feel fear and worry or not.

Even if we ignore those other people that would easily and logically have become worried at the sight of Gerard growing bigger and stronger and regenerating at regular intervals, there were other people at Gerard's location aside from the three main combatants.

@Burning

You can bring this in another thread if you think this is actually worth discussing.

Again you guys still showed no proof fodder shinigami foot soldiers were in wahrwelt

By "Gerard's location" you mean who exactly?

Cause last time i saw the visordes

https://m.imgur.com/Nc2ClPU

I don't think I ever mentioned anything about unseated officers and such.

The lieutenants. Momo, Shinji, etc. You don't actually need to look past the area where Gerard fought the captains.

Effortlessly repelled =/= knocked unconscious. They could have simply decided not to join a fight they know they couldn't contribute anything meaningful to. Their strongest attacks combined were easily tanked, and Gerard was dominating three captains. They're not stupid, or suicidal like Dazai.

Okay, this one is just a no-brainer for me. There's no way no one didn't feel worry or fear out of everyone that could see or sense Gerard growing bigger, stronger, and regenerating from anything thrown at him, especially by captains.

But I give up. I can't be convinced, so I leave it to the majority.

Hmm..

We can apply the philosophical bullshit I've been spouting for shinji momo and visordes to say they didn't contribute to the miracle.

Sure Gerard was threatening,But the faith they had on their comrades was enough reassurance for their hearts (yay Friendship)

Also i love that littlw bungou refernce owo You up for a double suicide?

Matthew Schroeder said:
Calm down. People are still discussing it.
And yet, in the scans shown, I see no evidence his whole body was destroyed. And if he regens from Reishi he's regenerating from particles.
^

It's true we don't have evidence of him regenerating from nothing, but given our understanding of Schrifts and The Miracle, I feel we don't need evidence.

Schrifts are embed in the soul, thus The Miracle is part of Gerard's soul, so as long as Gerard's soul is intact The Miracle will revive/regenerate his body and make it stronger.

This should be conditional though cause The Miracle must trigger in order for it to activate.

Read what I said above only Shinigami and Hollows are made of high density Reishi. Quincy aren't made of Reishi, they're just Spiritually aware and utilize Reishi in combat. They have normal souls.

A solid "Low Godly" aint really a problem by how IMade justfies is

but if the masses are in this much heat cause of it then i propose

"High,possibly Low-Godly (Can regenerate from particles of reishi in his enviroment,Is assumed to regenerate as long as his soul is not destroyed due to the nature of a schrift giving him the ability to regenerate which is carved into his soul)"

Gerard should also have Type 8 due to the nature of his reliance on enviromental reishi for his Regenerationn.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Uh all souls are made of Reishi. They having a body that's not made of Reishi too doesn't disprove that.

This is false, not all souls in Bleach are made of Reishi. Again this only applies to Hollows and Shinigami. Nowhere is it ever stated that all souls in Bleach work that way. All Shinigami and Hollows are made of high density Reishi, not every soul in Bleach.

Not all souls have Reishi. Reishi exist only for Hollows, Shinigami or beings that pass to Soul Society. Quincies are technically Humans, they are born from Humans and other Quincies in the real world where Reishi does not exist.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Okay, and? Plus souls are still made of Reishi.

Thrid time now, this is false. In all of Bleach only Shinigami and Hollows are stated to be made of Reishi. That doesn't apply to Quincies or they'd kill themselves while using Sklaverei.

Matthew Schroeder said:
No, souls in general are stated to be made of Reishi. They've never bring up Quincy as an exception. Burden of proof is on you to prove they ain't.

Refer to the last thread. Souls in General are never stated to be made of Reishi. This is a complete lie and it's unproven. The Burden of Proof falls on you to prove that they are made of Reishi whenever it's only stated that Shinigami and Hollows are the ones made of Reishi.

Back