• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some speed calcs.

Quincy Emperor said:
Shikamaru could see him, I see no reason for him to be staring up randomly at Toneri in immense pain and they shouting it was too dangerous when he saw where Naruto was going.
Show me how it was accepted? It was said by another user they needed more reliable posters inputs. God Movement said nothing to agree with the calc when responded too and no others did either.
Hasty generalizatio
This is an argument where someone takes an insufficient amount of evidence and attempts to form a conclusion from it, while ignoring or not being aware of contradictory evidence. Example: "Flash has been tagged by people without super - speed in the past. Therefore, anyone, even if they don't have super speed, can tag him." This person ignores all the times people both with and without super speed were unable to tag the Flash, or were defeated by him.

Madara can smirk all he want and not be messing around. Villains like to monologue a lot when they are being both serious and none serious.

Just because I used a logical fallacy doesn't mean my argument is worthless, but true.

You didn't need to paste the desc mate. I know what they are.

Seemed to me he wasn't smiling when he was trying to escape (1x Rinnegan) Naruto and Sasuke, when Sasuke cut him in half.

His arrogance when he had 1 Rinnegan had nothing on the God Complex his had after he opened that Third Eye, world savior and all that. They were not acting the same in those forms. Plus he was ignoring them and he wanted to be sliced in half to make the Kamui faster.

Kkapoios said:
Anyway can someone answer me what is naruto's accepted speed here?I've seen mach 3000 being mentioned but i have seen no calc for it.
Toneri's slash that cut the moon in half was calculated to be over Mach 2,000+, and so Naruto is rated at being Mach 3k+ for that.

I almost forgot about that, Sword is correct, even more so an outlier than before.

Distance between Naruto and the Blade was so short he needed hardly any reaction time and speed.

So we have, Ten Tails Obito (Mach 1700), Madara (Naruto and Sasuke) Mach 3260 (? from new calc) and Naruto and Toneri with a Mach 2000+ and Naruto from the last with a Mach 3000+

That's what we call consistancy.

@ Quincy Emperor

If people didn't agree with it then there would have been issues, especially since its such a prominent character. Look, the mere fact that it is on the profile and has been for so long means that it was accepted. Unless you can provide evidence that people disagreed beyond a few casual comments (some by avid haters of the Narutoverse) and there are plans to remove it then once again you have no case.

Yes, but but you have no solid proof toback that up. Yes the camera shifted off Naruto but thats not enough to justify the claim to cinematic time.

Power does not always equal speed. Madara was obviously more powerful than Naruto and Sasuke (even before the Rinne-Sharingan) and he was still getting outsped. Similarly, Madara was vastly more powerful than Guy but we all saw what happened in that fight.

What refute? I said that Shika was staring in that direction because that's where Toneri flew off too. He was in space with no means of propelling himself, his trajectory would not change. I can argue it from a different point of view if you like. That scene means literally nothing in terms of logic/plot. The writer needed a character to provide exposition in order to explain to the audience why Toneri had become a walking tumor monster all of a sudden and Shika was the only charcter there who would logically understand what was going on. Hence, he said what he said. Better?

I literally have no idea what you are trying to say here... The way I see it is this: God Movement commented on the wonky perspective, LazyWaka explained why its not an issue, end of story. If something else was going on and GM still disagreed he would have elaborated on it.

You can call outlier for things that occurred 2 years ago where a character up went growth and training this is just ludicrous....

I consider this trolling at this point....

I have the fact that Naruto Mach 4000 calc that was not accepted by the OBD was used in his profile and still is to my knowledge. Which was recalced to Mach 1700.

Talking is a trope. Characters can explain entire abilities from a spectators standpoint while they are in action, even those those abilities are way too fast to be commented on in that fashion. We cannot tell how much time has passed.

Kaguya was stated to be on an entire different level to Madara and she had more Chakra than him. Further up someone was arguing with me that more Chakra was more speed. So I am leaving this point until I get a solid answer on that from you both.

Cool.

Okay, fair enough if you didn't get it.

Obviously you didn't read what Swordslayer had to say or my comment on it.

"Toneri's slash that cut the moon in half was calculated to be over Mach 2,000+, and so Naruto is rated at being Mach 3k+ for that."

A Moon splitting attack Naruto barely dodged. Mach 3000+, consistant. Loads of cals at a certain MHS+ level and then there is a single none combat based feat of Mach 17000.

Chakra equals speed is your argument further up and I can say right now that Madara, Shinju, Shinobi Alliance and more absorbed exceeds Toneri in Chakra capacity, or perhaps equal or Toneri slightly superior. it doesn't matter.

Call me a troll all you want.

Actually the Mach 4000 thing was never accepted by OBD you even mentioned it in your blog.

Furthermore it was never used Naruto jumps from MHS to sub relativistic in OBD he has no Mach 4000 rating.Endless mike said that the more steps scaling requires the less reliable it will be.The OBD mods never accepted it.

And nevermind you can't argue outlier as Naruto gained the Other half of kyuubi after the war lol he had a power up and timeskip.

Madaras calc is irrelevant both characters got power ups and a timeskip of 2 years in between it happened as for the Toneri calc I hardly see how that meshes with the other calc.

Here's the thing, WE (VSBattles) recalced it to be Mach 1700. The OBD disagrees with us and hence kept the Mach 4000 calc. I really don't see how this relates to our current topic of conversation (which happens to be the OBD disagreeing internally).

So every time a character in an anime is talking we should assume time dilation? Yeah... no... Perhaps when a character is explaining an ability or something mid fight then yes, but not in this case.

Yes but Kaguya is actually shown to be faster than Madara by feats (blitzing Naruto and Sasuke). Just because she also happens to have more chakra doesn'y imply a correlation between the two. It is safe to say that chakra does indeed have an effect on speed, but to say that it is the sole thing that dictates speed is imho wrong.

I thought so too.

I would rather you tried to explain what I don't get. You know, to have a proper debate and all that...

Let me put it this way:

Accepted Naruto calcs 4th Great Ninja War here:

Obito:Mach 1700

Madara (Rinne Sharingan/God Tier): Mach 3260 "( Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Madara and Sasuke)"- Naruto profile, legit power scaling.

The Last:

Toneri: Mach 2000+

Naruto: Mach 3000+

And then towards the end of a very eve fight with no speedblitzing. Casual Mach 17000

Just no.

Yes, but the fact that he hasn't commented since to correct him (its been a long time after all) means that they were talking about the same thing and LazyWaka's answer was satisfactory.

I'm arguing two different people with different points. Chill said Kaguya was using Telelportation and not blitzing them really, just popping out behind them via hax, which I seem to remember.

So was she actually speedblitzing them?

She was able to dodge multiple attacks (without TP) and even though she can create portals she still has to actually physically attack them (hence, the speed). Besides, even Kaguya's profile here says she blitzed them.

Anyways, I'm done with this. I've already argued all my points and we seem to be going back and forth. I'll return once someone has something new to say. Until then, c ya.

Blitzing a character is again unquantifiable you do realize that right using a characters speed to determine another is actually calc staking and never accepted.Kaguya has no speed feats to scale from blitzing characters just means you're faster than them in general.

God Movement may have been busy, didn't care, forgot to check the blog or anything else possible. He didn't even say "Oh, I was wrong then"/Admit his mistake or form a counterarguement. We cannot assume that since he didn't reply he read it and chose to ignore it. There are a lot of possibilities.

I'm not using a characters speed to get a speed and I am not calc stacking since I am not doing a calc. I was a asking a question. Damn, chill.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Blitzing a character is again unquantifiable you do realize that right using a characters speed to determine another is actually calc staking and never accepted.Kaguya has no speed feats to scale from blitzing characters just means you're faster than them in general.
How in the world is blitzing unquantifiable? It just puts you slightly higher than your opponent in terms of speed. And it is not remotely calc stacking as you are not trying to get a value out of it.

Final comment before I'm done (for real).

Well, there you go. As you said, there are lots of possibilities therefore claiming that he straight up disagreed even after the explanation is wrong.

Anyways, I'm done for now. See ya

That proves nothing really. He is human and has moods and many other things to influence how much he cares about a debate. Just because he argued at length about Sailor Moon doesn't mean he would take a similar or different approach with Naruto.

How in the world is blitzing unquantifiable? It just puts you slightly higher than your opponent in terms of speed. And it is not remotely calc stacking as you are not trying to get a value out of it.

Exactly you can only determine the fact that a character is faster than another you can't assume the exact speed of said character.Using another characters speed to use in a calc is labeled calc staking -https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Sub-Relativistic_Naruto

My last comment for this day is a repeat and goes out to Antvasima and the calc group as a whole.

Accepted Naruto calcs 4th Great Ninja War here:

Obito:Mach 1700

Recent Madara (Rinne Sharingan/God Tier): Mach 3260 "( Massively Hypersonic+ (Can keep up with Madara and Sasuke)"- Naruto profile, legit power scaling. Even if this is somehow not accepted, point still stands.

The Last (After timeskip and Powerup you mentioned Chill):

Toneri: Mach 2000+

Naruto: Mach 3000+

And then towards the end of a very eve fight with no speedblitzing. Casual Mach 17000 in a tragic feels like moment of a series where it is not combat speed.

Just no.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Exactly you can only determine the fact that a character is faster than another you can't assume the exact speed of said character.Using another characters speed to use in a calc is labeled calc staking -https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Sub-Relativistic_Naruto
Actually, DarkLK has told me the difference in speed can be absolutely minimal and yet blitzing could still be possible.

Indeed, Mach 5 can blitz Mach 2 and Mach 2 can blitz mach 1.

People seem to forget that Mach 2 is double Mach 1. That person can cover the distance you can in 1 second (at full speed) in half that time.

(I lied about last comment.)

Quincy Emperor said:
Check the second calc, it Mach 17000....

Naruto covered that distance in roughly 4 seconds giving him a speed of mach 17,339.6
Yes, that is the result that the OBD got. However we can't accept that calculation because it uses the 63km Roots from the OBD Calculation, while we use the calculation from Gallvant.

Using the OBD's Shinju scaling you get Mach 17,339.6.

Using Gallvant's Shinju scaling you get Mach 7,964.

I'm not trying to get Mach 17,000+ accepted, I'm arguing for the Mach 7,964.

If you want, I can post my calculation in this thread that shows how I got Mach 7,964.

Yes, Toneri swinging what is probably his strongest attack, Naruto did not easily react to that even though Toneri held it facing upwards a few seconds before he swung it and he still got Mach 3000 for it.

Back