• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some speed calcs.

@Quincy Emperor Naruto at 15 was barely town level, at his 17th birthday he's at least Moon Level, so yeah think of it that way, we can't possibly have any idea what training he underwent or what actually happened inbetween his 17th and 19th year, in Gaiden he had a new form called Six Paths Kurama Mode , in the Boruto movie he even has a newer form of the Six Paths Kurama Mode, judging by all these changes during time skips you can't say there was none during his 17th and 19th birthday.

@GrobZone

You missed the entire point. I am tired and need to sleep so i do not have enough time to fully explain, but Naruto and Toneri did much slower feats in that same battle while trying to kill each other and then after the fight a casual faster incosistant feat happened in a tragic moment.

I say we lock this thread until the staff come to an agreement. This is getting out of hand and I'm literally exhausted by just looking at the page...

guys, even assuming Naruto is Mach 3000, it still wouldn't make it an outlier. If we were to use our earth's diameter to calc the feat (which I think would be far more reliable as opposed to scaling a bunch of different things off eachother) the speed should be around Mach 10000 which is only a ~3 times increase.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I say we lock this thread until the staff come to an agreement. This is getting out of hand and I'm literally exhausted by just looking at the page...
Yeah I agree with that...

Naruto reacting to it proves he is faster than mach 3000 nothing else pretty much, you say he "hardly reacted to it" I didn't see him hardly reacting to it in any way, he had no clue what the attack does that's why he was going straight after Toneri and he was surprised the moment Toneri was dropping the sword, he literally disappeared in the very instant Toneri swung the sword, later in that fight Naruto reacts to the very same attack going straight at him which after all has been confirmed by this wiki as Mach 10,131.2

So long as this only sticks with Naruto, Toneri, and Momoshiki, I'm good. Naruto unlocked 100% Bijuu Mode. Sasuke never showed this level of prowess, and shouldn't be upgraded just because he has the same power as Naruto, especially when it was stated in Boruto Gaiden that they lost their edge. If that's the case I'm fully good.

Davy0 said:
So long as this only sticks with Naruto, Toneri, and Momoshiki, I'm good. Naruto unlocked 100% Bijuu Mode. Sasuke never showed this level of prowess, and shouldn't be upgraded just because he has the same power as Naruto, especially when it was stated in Boruto Gaiden that they lost their edge. If that's the case I'm fully good.
I don't think that would be the case though.

Obviously most of the fan would want Sasuke, Naruto and most of the God tiers unless this is a movie only feat and still then they would argue the same thing you just stated above about them being equal in power and gaining the same source. Then they will say how can naruto be sub relativistic and sasuke the rest of the God tiers are MHS.

Besides Kaguya no one of the God tiers is actually scalable though Sasuke should be since he awakened a second rinnegan and should have gained more power however.

GTgokussj4 said:
Obviously most of the fan would want Sasuke, Naruto and most of the God tiers unless this is a movie only feat and still then they would argue the same thing you just stated above about them being equal in power and gaining the same source. Then they will say how can naruto be sub relativistic and sasuke the rest of the God tiers are MHS.
Do you think I care what those fans think. Naruto had mastery over both his Bijuu Power and his Six Sage Path power. I already stated that in an earlier thread. Sasuke wasn't shown going against Toneri, and you can't use something that isn't similar to Sasuke's own ability to scale him. NARUTO mastered the abilities needed to gain those powers. Sasuke has hax, but that doesn't necessarily define his ability to use the same physical prowess as Naruto, so while he may have also mastered the Six Sage Path, He doesn't have the same powers as Naruto, should we state that Naruto has the same hax as Sasuke when he doesn't? He was equal to him at the end of the series, but this is a different story.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Besides Kaguya no one of the God tiers is actually scalable though Sasuke should be since he awakened a second rinnegan and should have gained more power however.
The Rinnegan does not give you more physical ability. That only upgrades his ability to use his hax or whatever else. If someone says that it does, be ready for me to get pissed off and show you why it doesn't. Unless otherwise stated, the Rinnegan does not increase a person's personal physical abilities though, they gain control over various powers of space, time, and hax. What does increase it is the use of Six Sage Chakra, yet Naruto has a mix of two chakras, his Six Sage Energy and his Bijuu Powers.

Guys, how about we first figure out whether or not this calc is acceptable and then decide who its applicable to? This thread has gone off topic enough times as is...

The Rinnegan does not give you more physical ability. That only upgrades his ability to use his hax or whatever else. If someone says that it does, be ready for me to get pissed off and show you why it doesn't. Unless otherwise stated, the Rinnegan does not increase a person's personal physical abilities though, they gain control over various powers of space, time, and hax.

Though you've got a point I admit but regardless isn't he going to be scaled for matching Momoshiki and keeping up with Naruto in close combat?

He got knocked the hell out by Momoshiki and had to be saved by Naruto. Sasuke couldn't keep up with him completely. Getting harmed is one thing, but he was literally knocked unconscious during that battle.

And Naruto chakra was getting suck out of him before they saved him and then he went to battle right after so he wasn't fighting at full strength i bet.

Yes, that's correct. Blitzing them both. After they'd lost a good chunk of their might from Naruto not training and Sasuke not being as strong as Bijuu Naruto.

Yeah they even said they couldn't go all out since people were there anyways apparently not sure it's true.

Ah yes because busting an object that should be far larger than the place they were trying to protect would have destroyed the village. Yes let's destroy our home and seemingly thousands upon thousands of lives in the process by placing a giant moon sized crater into the ground. That has nothing to do with moving at top speed.

They were in another dimension it wouldn't affect the village.... But you make sense though I'll admit.

Depends on how big the dimension was, doesn't mean it couldn't have affected the village if it had enough oomph, the sheer size of the moon dwarves the size of the Konoha Village undeniably. But that's pushing it too far.

Tell ya the truth I really don't care where they were. Fanboys love to wank their favorite characters to all hell. We know this already. If they get the increase in speed, let them. But you need to define how Sasuke gets the boost too just because he has Six Sage Chakra

Swordslayer99, can you post a blog that adjusts the calculation please? We need something to link to within Naruto's profile.

Given that this thread is endlessly going back and forth, while waiting for DontTalk, Illuminati, and other staff members, I am locking this thread in the meantime. They can all open and then re-lock the thread for replies.

Same thing as my last comment from the Bleach Speed thread: Just gonna wait until the calc group takes a look at this.

Well...

As I said earlier...

1. Travel speed =/= fight speed

2. Movie time =/= real time

3. Logic >>>> all of other

So... I, personally, don't agree with this calc.

And agree with CrossverseCrisis: Just gonna wait until the calc group takes a look at this.

i have three problems with it:

first, the diameter scaled isn't necesserily the real diameter, the map format does not allow us to infer the size of the planet, unless we can see it in globe form.

second, toneri didn't realy cross the diameter, he crossed the langth of the visual diameter the earth had while viewed from a very great distance. its like moving a pen-laser across the diameter of the moon as seen from earth in a short timeframe, it by no meanse indicates your hand is relativistic...

third, the timeframe was measured using the films own time clock, which falls under the category of "abuse of cinamtic time" in other word, the timeclock of the movi may represent the langth of movie, but not neccesarily the accurate time needed for the events to happan.

Okay. Thank you for the input. It seems like this calculation is unreliable then.

Now, I'm certainly not an expert on the subject but if I could possibly add my input in reply to this since a couple of points have been addressed.

First: You are right in this, thats why I think a few people (including me) have agreed that we assume that the planet has the same diameter as our Earth (which is what we have been doing for any Naruto calc. regarding the moon so far anyway)

Second: This was actually explained by LazyWaka I think. While the perspective does indeed seem weird, the calc. is based on the fact that Toneri went from the full moon, into the Earth's shadow and into the light again while crossing across the center of the planet. That naturally means that he crossed the diameter.

Third: The timeframe is honestly the biggest concern but I will repeat my standpoint on the issue. We have no good reason to assume that time was distorted. If we were to assume so despite the lack of evidence then any animated series would be incapable of getting feats related to timeframes. Besides, couldn't this qualify as an assumed timeframe (which is fine on this site)

"Second: This was actually explained by LazyWaka I think. While the perspective does indeed seem weird, the calc. is based on the fact that Toneri went from the full moon, into the Earth's shadow and into the light again while crossing across the center of the planet. That naturally means that he crossed the diameter."

if i understand you correctly, then he crossed much more 12000 kilometer, as the distance between the earth and the moon also counts in that explanation, which will result in an FTL beaten-up toneri, which is an outlire if i ever saw one.

"Third: The timeframe is honestly the biggest concern but I will repeat my standpoint on the issue. We have no good reason to assume that time was distorted. If we were to assume so despite the lack of evidence then any animated series would be incapable of getting feats related to timeframes. Besides, couldn't this qualify as an assumed timeframe (which is fine on this site)"

dragon ball super had a speed feat using natural phenomena's attributes to determine a timeframe, that substantially different to the cinematic time...so there are other ways, there are other methods you can use before relaying on the movie clock which almost always misrepresent the timeframe of the events for the sake audience enjoyment.

Second: LazyWaka acknowledged that too, but since that is (to my knowledge anyway) unquantifiable he took the diameter as a more than reasonable low-end.

Thirdly: Could you point me towards the relevant feat? I can't really debate on something that I don't know. Anyways, you are correct in saying that there are other ways (e.g. outright stated time-frame) but always limiting the ways in which animated series can get calcs. just cuz it might be cinematic time doesn't make sense. Especially in this case where we have no evidence of such. Plus, how the hell did the Toneri sword speed get accepted if this was the case anyway?

Illuminati478 said:
"Second: This was actually explained by LazyWaka I think. While the perspective does indeed seem weird, the calc. is based on the fact that Toneri went from the full moon, into the Earth's shadow and into the light again while crossing across the center of the planet. That naturally means that he crossed the diameter."
if i understand you correctly, then he crossed much more 12000 kilometer, as the distance between the earth and the moon also counts in that explanation, which will result in an FTL beaten-up toneri, which is an outlire if i ever saw one.

"Third: The timeframe is honestly the biggest concern but I will repeat my standpoint on the issue. We have no good reason to assume that time was distorted. If we were to assume so despite the lack of evidence then any animated series would be incapable of getting feats related to timeframes. Besides, couldn't this qualify as an assumed timeframe (which is fine on this site)"

dragon ball super had a speed feat using natural phenomena's attributes to determine a timeframe, that substantially different to the cinematic time...so there are other ways, there are other methods you can use before relaying on the movie clock which almost always misrepresent the timeframe of the events for the sake audience enjoyment.
Imo, the movie clock is a more accurate measure of time, i doubt that writers of pretty much any movie had natural phenomenon's time-frame in mind.

Back