• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

Yeah, I notified some people long ago but no ******* dice... And Shrek literally seems to have the strength to theoretically lift a ******* Tank given the Class 100 rating. And what helps supports this further is in the current wrecking the ship feat in Shrek the Third, aside wrecking it he literally pushed it WITH ONE ARM... AND HE WASN'T TRYING... HOLY SHIT. XD

Also in comics the reason I mentioned the possibility of secondary canon is given the fact the first comic has nearly the same thing going on from the 4D feat from the mountain thing and instead of a hole, the frag looks bigger.

And for these comics he has:

More Enhanced Senses: (Literally knew where the 'delicate' aroma was originating all the way from Candy Mountain.)

Fiona can successfully operate Magic.

Shrek casually survives getting clubbed to the ground (literally) By a Troll. then an even longer beatdown from the thing, cratering Shrek. And then again being sent far, even managing to sorta fight back which breaks the weak point of the dam.

here are more comics of the green ogre.

Shrek considers smashing doors "easy"

He probably even outran the following explosion.

traps and sends his sentient ghost farts (long story) flying far far away (literally)

That was pretty much what I labelled initially too.
It may be worthwhile to get more opinions on some of these matters brought up in this post.

So all we need left is for them to be calc'd then?
i still need a way to determine how far away shrek was from the explosion, which seems to be impossible
Though come to think of it... Are these experiences Shrek and co had? Or are they indeed just stories?
there's no reason to assume that they're in-verse stories, they likely happened canonically
didn't we already decide that we can't use that because it came from a commercial

i still need a way to determine how far away shrek was from the explosion, which seems to be impossible
Hmm... Okay so for those other calc folk who can reckon with this, Shrek outsped the following factory explosion:
9zho26thvtqvjOXh72oC5TOyko0uJahhDu94YwYSUi_L2PwNfxtXEC0wFdgdm1KM7jGqn13AJb7NY7uozAZbiBEil7RgzLgt60u0RKQK9ZnX8BQA0fySJaIjVGZYggs50QndIfHVUw=s0
QNAvOYcnB9mzJdh1unr1Aoe1POIrWYl4hm44ctGnRaQXLCnt_Yc5Di6wo6MtqZvHUoFiqjGshbHDjg9cWpUHIe8yjIJWLxjQCt14o4v_U-eePbbfi_iGdqhgRDs35B-SITYCROJmvw=s0

He seems to be this close to the machine...

FzoK4qABuUr3kYexm06Q0rkI8yaikKdKnI8Av5vS1T8Q2Jw0XEG43x02XhaNalKN1Wlvl6-c5rxvNrzr9A0qgGjVr979NMrE40ocLD0p0glAmG6aewkC8iAqQDQ-AHovU0I-9mI5gw=s0
yD6ZOLhm87TeuiVrEEy9dsVNWENGaIBdeI4V-83lqgAwDq8-TTbaZcoA5PWZlTPpRnJVn6stb1DE_GiNPimwPnH3Xr5QrTIurSmJJSpubIOjh7V84XVbGyAIkL4XPMQWPp0r0R_ZTw=s0
fxFwc7dMSHl8LkSHc20VFpZ_WY0mEIKUotCELk509rbTQKYYXqrTlH6_RT9mAL0qs0L1FHmav74lPESsBoS4NoNiGShaqYdkd4MkxLF3cIojVTcvQ5-pmG658DNxXUSfK7UJUQ-fBg=s0

...When it happened; what might double was the fact that Shrek was fast enough to even grab the prisoned toys in the process.

He and Dunkey were noticeably harmed by the explosion as both were a tad bandaged, He should have been close... Oh and Shrek somehow also grabbed the Toy maker that turned into a Toy?
ySijNYmnIjT3jk4mkqA5fESar7BVLB-vZaLn7BYGJsCJ-BdYlhr-m8fud2QOhtay_ZW3g3eRC4R9BOVeizGv8BE8Ni3l6H4pvmR7mcqFmEmZVLGPilmKooq4LBwFK0zP4j7ZKT5hJA=s0

the Toymaker might have been found under the rubble afterwards which might double as a Dura feat maybe? If so, the factory is THIS HUGE. It might also help noting how long Shrek needed to escape the whole Scene:
_B35Eoy86YQBU-qv8_L1H3VxVtpxA6q256ADJAbENMkLOJcgpo0cbnI7t9b5fUxImb0QjVzkpEvRysmoFrNPO0U1RkLa61_SBwpKBTU19Y82loO3LaNl-OuiyXb_coGR9vUNr-WC5w=s0

Almost read that as CrunchyRoll btw.
There's no reason to assume that they're in-verse stories, they likely happened canonically
Eh okay, I was just getting some "Super Slam" Vibes that's all; But if you say so.
Didn't we already decide that we can't use that because it came from a commercial
I'm a tad aware, But it was recommended to me. I mean, I thought it might have been a "For fun" Calc; but he might have gone by some hassle in summoning those interested in specific so idk. He has not responded to me thus far.

Last edited:
you literally posted a scan of shrek and donkey with physical evidence that it happened
I initially thought it was a tale made up from that cereal box given the change in art styles... But I guess I am being dumb here, Its just something that might be brought up when the mods come in maybe.

Yeah and now I want to do more shrek calcs
I bet you to do this, it's an interesting anomaly:
Hmm... Okay so for those other calc folk who can reckon with this, Shrek outsped the following factory explosion:
9zho26thvtqvjOXh72oC5TOyko0uJahhDu94YwYSUi_L2PwNfxtXEC0wFdgdm1KM7jGqn13AJb7NY7uozAZbiBEil7RgzLgt60u0RKQK9ZnX8BQA0fySJaIjVGZYggs50QndIfHVUw=s0
QNAvOYcnB9mzJdh1unr1Aoe1POIrWYl4hm44ctGnRaQXLCnt_Yc5Di6wo6MtqZvHUoFiqjGshbHDjg9cWpUHIe8yjIJWLxjQCt14o4v_U-eePbbfi_iGdqhgRDs35B-SITYCROJmvw=s0

He seems to be this close to the machine...

FzoK4qABuUr3kYexm06Q0rkI8yaikKdKnI8Av5vS1T8Q2Jw0XEG43x02XhaNalKN1Wlvl6-c5rxvNrzr9A0qgGjVr979NMrE40ocLD0p0glAmG6aewkC8iAqQDQ-AHovU0I-9mI5gw=s0
yD6ZOLhm87TeuiVrEEy9dsVNWENGaIBdeI4V-83lqgAwDq8-TTbaZcoA5PWZlTPpRnJVn6stb1DE_GiNPimwPnH3Xr5QrTIurSmJJSpubIOjh7V84XVbGyAIkL4XPMQWPp0r0R_ZTw=s0
fxFwc7dMSHl8LkSHc20VFpZ_WY0mEIKUotCELk509rbTQKYYXqrTlH6_RT9mAL0qs0L1FHmav74lPESsBoS4NoNiGShaqYdkd4MkxLF3cIojVTcvQ5-pmG658DNxXUSfK7UJUQ-fBg=s0

...When it happened; what might double was the fact that Shrek was fast enough to even grab the prisoned toys in the process.

He and Dunkey were noticeably harmed by the explosion as both were a tad bandaged, He should have been close... Oh and Shrek somehow also grabbed the Toy maker that turned into a Toy?
ySijNYmnIjT3jk4mkqA5fESar7BVLB-vZaLn7BYGJsCJ-BdYlhr-m8fud2QOhtay_ZW3g3eRC4R9BOVeizGv8BE8Ni3l6H4pvmR7mcqFmEmZVLGPilmKooq4LBwFK0zP4j7ZKT5hJA=s0

the Toymaker might have been found under the rubble afterwards which might double as a Dura feat maybe? If so, the factory is THIS HUGE. It might also help noting how long Shrek needed to escape the whole Scene:
_B35Eoy86YQBU-qv8_L1H3VxVtpxA6q256ADJAbENMkLOJcgpo0cbnI7t9b5fUxImb0QjVzkpEvRysmoFrNPO0U1RkLa61_SBwpKBTU19Y82loO3LaNl-OuiyXb_coGR9vUNr-WC5w=s0

Almost read that as CrunchyRoll btw.

so the explosion happening in that panel appears to be happening based on friction I believe we can use the speed of that explosion to find out how fast Shrek is but I'm not able to find a good source for the detonation speed of a friction-based explosion

That makes sense for the toy being able to withstand that since pinnochio was able to bust a hole the same shape as himself in a wall do I guess toys in the shrek universe are just pretty strong
Oh yeah, and it's A THICC🚪mind you; a door way bigger then Shrek who's around 7 to 8 ft tall and he's considered superior to alone. We have the LS Cauldron feat already calc'd btw which is even supported more by the fact that if you remember in Shrek the Third (Yeah I know but bear with me) Had Shrek accidentally push that same ship with ONE ARM... CASUALLY.

Last edited:
doesn't matter much, shrek scales to dragon so he's up to large building now anyways
The complete decimation of that factory me guesses is around... a city block/multi city block area as the factory is a pretty wide one as showcased. And as we have seen the toymaker survived to be found around all that scuffle. And we have LS upgrades vis cauldron feat and maybe ups the anty with Shrek casually pushing a flipping ship with one arm. Like Shrem is a whole beast on his own, however he would REALLY stick out if he had a more wider variety of Hax (like if he had potion inventory, but that's sadly maybe only in his video games) Aside cracking a potent fart from pressure which would actually kill if the stone dragon was not under Supernatural influences, speaking of Supernatural: Shrek countered these same fire balls right? Those same fireballs manages to fully kill Markiplier Fuckwad? Though in the comics is kind of a different story since he's later seen okay... but noticably was afraid of the Dragon.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but I think it’s worth noting that fairy godmothers magic was deflected by king Harold’s chest plate at the end of the first movie so this could actually mean that this is a light based attack rather than an electrical based one
Is there any more evidence of it being a light based attack?

Oh yeah I forgot to mention this but I think it’s worth noting that fairy godmothers magic was deflected by king Harold’s chest plate at the end of the first movie so this could actually mean that this is a light based attack rather than an electrical based one
I have mentioned that but more along the lines of it being lightning looking initially, but that is even more notable. Considering that Shrek has pushed aside Fiona in time too alongside seeing him flinching from it.

Back