• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

since the current shrek render is taken off deviantart, there is no reason for us not to use fanart, such as this smash ultimate render
de9565k-13bbd9ab-fb82-4fcf-9f3c-c7a39479c647.png
Yeah... But this...

mbixdsvbey341.jpg

THIS... Is 'biblically accurate' Shrek as well.

Last edited:
Lets stay on topic guys.
Right then, What I want to know is I wonder if either Smoke or someone else took up to the task to calculate the Shrek feats. I'll summon Stefano over here as he's the one that did the cauldron calk and when heads work together we could get this going probably.

Speaking of "Shrek~Sama" I thought I was initially joking with Shrek possessing Manga incarnations... Yet here it is! XD

Massive Bump. Could really use the aid of calcing some of these mates. Trust its a must, Waited a bit too long for some Sponge Boob clarification and Live action Cat in the Hat feat calc's (Morbid curiosity)

I agree with the upgrade
Cool, Just waiting for Big Smoke and maybe some others to reply. If Building/Large Building Shrek wasn't enough, There are comics that directly is based by the said feat and in one panel showed dragon violently destroying a bigger hole. Shrek has somewhat contended with her, and even he and his wife (Amazonian Fiona) restrained Dragon.

Massive bump. I definitely agree with an upgrade!
Yeah, I notified some people long ago but no ******* dice... And Shrek literally seems to have the strength to theoretically lift a ******* Tank given the Class 100 rating. And what helps supports this further is in the current wrecking the ship feat in Shrek the Third, aside wrecking it he literally pushed it WITH ONE ARM... AND HE WASN'T TRYING... HOLY SHIT. XD

Also in comics the reason I mentioned the possibility of secondary canon is given the fact the first comic has nearly the same thing going on from the 4D feat from the mountain thing and instead of a hole, the frag looks bigger.

And for these comics he has:

More Enhanced Senses: (Literally knew where the 'delicate' aroma was originating all the way from Candy Mountain.)

Fiona can successfully operate Magic.

Shrek casually survives getting clubbed to the ground (literally) By a Troll. then an even longer beatdown from the thing, cratering Shrek. And then again being sent far, even managing to sorta fight back which breaks the weak point of the dam.

here are more comics of the green ogre.

Shrek considers smashing doors "easy"

He probably even outran the following explosion.

traps and sends his sentient ghost farts (long story) flying far far away (literally)
I agree with the upgrade in AP.

As for the speed of the fairy godmother's beam I think it would be most appropriate to make a calculation of this
That was pretty much what I labelled initially too.

Last edited:
Me when the revisions of shrek are don

jWNcCw6r_400x400.jpeg
I wish man but like I said not many people seem to care about it, Jason retired, and this is not the only thread I need aid with but Shrek is indeed an Ogre in need of updating.

(A series in particular more recognizable to Spanish and surprisingly to me Brazilian/Portuguese people... Any other people like this here?)

alright i'm trying to calc the factory explosion, is there any way of telling how far shrek was from the epicenter of the explosion?

Back