• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Shrek-Sama upgrades.

Oh, that does suck...
I've even asked Jason for some tips regarding the Fiona star plat blog feat and told me that that even in normal human reaction still grants 'solid combat speeds' but it seems Smoke is either busy IRL or he has stated he needed assistance with these as he said he has grown lazy a bit.

Maybe if someone was to make the calc they could use 0.2 seconds as the low-end, 0.129 seconds for the mid-end and 0.102 seconds which is the highest for athletic human reaction time for the high-end

in the comics shrek's diet becomes so disgusting that his farts can create sentient creatures known as "pants phantoms" (this should give him life manipulation). since he can fight on par with these phantoms, shrek's physical stats definitely scale to his farts.
also donald trump canonically exists in shrek's universe

in the comics shrek's diet becomes so disgusting that his farts can create sentient creatures known as "pants phantoms" (this should give him life manipulation). since he can fight on par with these phantoms, shrek's physical stats definitely scale to his farts.
Yep, THAT ACTUALLY COMES IN GREAT USE COME TO THINK OF IT, They are literally stinky stands!!! one can not conventionally hurt these!!
also donald trump canonically exists in shrek's universe
f8e.jpg

Any calcs already?
I expect someone translate any finding into a calc blog with well-explained formula parts so that I can easily approve.
as of now, we don't need more calcs to make him 9-A. we can add those later.
there's already a calc for dragon's tail, and it's 9-A+. her fireballs should be 9-A+ as well, since they should be superior to her tail (and even if they aren't, one of them still skeletonized an armored human, aka 9-A). the stone dragon's fireballs can cancel out dragon's fireballs, making them equal. one fart from shrek dispersed a fireball from the stone dragon. shrek's farts later took a physical form and fought him, meaning he scales to those farts.
here's a simple formula for that
shrek = shrek's farts > stone dragon's fire = dragon's fire > dragon's tail

as of now, we don't need more calcs to make him 9-A. we can add those later.
there's already a calc for dragon's tail, and it's 9-A+. her fireballs should be 9-A+ as well, since they should be superior to her tail (and even if they aren't, one of them still skeletonized an armored human, aka 9-A). the stone dragon's fireballs can cancel out dragon's fireballs, making them equal. one fart from shrek dispersed a fireball from the stone dragon. shrek's farts later took a physical form and fought him, meaning he scales to those farts.
here's a simple formula for that
shrek = shrek's farts > stone dragon's fire = dragon's fire > dragon's tail
I see some rough guess from Dragon tail and fireball but not a calc blog.

And one LS feat which actually has calculation but not yet transferred into a calc blog.

If anyone has finished posting a calc blog of such, tell me and other calc group member in the calc evaluation thread thanks.

So could the justification be something like this?
Small Building level+ (Could temporarily restrain Dragons tail, his farts could cancel out the fire of a stone Dragon that was comparable to the fire of normal Dragon which can skeletonize armored humans)
Sorta, not to forget he restrained Dragon as a whole in the fourth movie. Though yes, someone really needs to calc the mountain hole feat as surely its higher then 9-A.

The quote could be also changed such as:

1. "This is the part where you run away!"

2. "No! layers! Onions have layers! OGRES HAVE LAYERS! Onions have layers; YOU GET IT! WE BOTH HAVE LAYERS."

3. "Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with ME! People take one look at me and go "Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre!" They judge me before they even know me ‒ that's why I'm better off alone..."

4. (Something else.)

1. "This is the part where you run away!"
Too threatening and only used once
2. "No! layers! Onions have layers! OGRES HAVE LAYERS! Onions have layers; YOU GET IT! WE BOTH HAVE LAYERS."
Absolutely iconic, might say yes
3. "Look, I'm not the one with the problem, okay? It's the world that seems to have a problem with ME! People take one look at me and go "Aargh! Help! Run! A big stupid ugly ogre!" They judge me before they even know me ‒ that's why I'm better off alone..."
Also might say yes

Also in the metal ball scene, Shrek managed to adapt rather quickly to using a broom (first time) to his advantage, and environment of course. This is also a must in his profile.
(He has done such more often then not, Niko Belic also has 'adaption' as he too can quickly get used to his environment and turn the tides in a fight, and also proficient in manipulating situations for his favors).

Last edited:
Also in the metal ball scene, Shrek managed to adapt rather quickly to using a broom (first time) to his advantage, and environment of course. This is also a must in his profile.
(He has done such more often then not, Niko Belic also has 'adaption' as he too can quickly get used to his environment and turn the tides in a fight, and also proficient in manipulating situations for his favors).
Quick learning does not equal to adaptation.

The adaptation in our profile refers to some low tier reactive evolution (Adaptation only gives a character the ability to balance the resources of its current body, not to, for example, grow more durable or powerful).

Back