• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some saint seiya questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have a few questions, i'm really curious. Wich character is The strongest in saint seiya as of now? Is it chronos or god? It might be up to speculation, but who is it in your opinion? Is it that chronos guy or What?

And does The creator plan on expanding on non greek myth characters? Because i noticed there were several non greek characters.

I'm very curious, but also a little confused.

Right now, Chronus is the number one strongest character in Saint Seiya but Zeus is up there as the person beating 2-B effortlessly (Cronus Unsealed).

As for the last question about Non-Greek character, the author will expanded upon it but thats if he continue to have time to do such a thing.

"Which character is The strongest in Saint Seiya as of now?"

Chronos with ease. I should probably delete God's profile since it's technically not even a character, just a thing mentioned like 5 times.

"Does The creator plan on expanding on non greek myth characters?"

There was a Norse Filler Arc in the original anime and the anime Soul of Gold is a continuation of that. Saint Seiya Omega had a lot of Roman Gods, and also the Sumerian Abzu, plenty of Gaidens from Lost Canvas have verious deities from other myths, such as Aztec, Celtic, Chinese, etc. And Episode G: Assassin draws from demigods / heroes from various stories and mythologies. There's Arthurian, Medieval European, Norse, Hindu heroes and more.

So, since the question has been answered, perhaps we should close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back