• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya - Practically Everyone Is 2-A Addition (well not really lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom of the full crop of the page as well, which describes this place as the space-time gates on Earth.
Chronos does call the galaxy itself a dimension, so im leaning towards the interpretation that it’s not a portal. When he throws a galaxy at Athena and shun saves her, he wonders how they escaped that dimension. It being a gate can simply refer to you being able to travel to other time axis by entering them.

Chronos does tell Athena not to mess with the past, but He specifically says fate cannot be changed. This means that the more likely interpretation is that he doesn’t want that past’s future becoming messed up by her actions. Also, it’s very much implied/straight up said that each galaxy is a “dimension” and also that the past and future are on different time axis. This heavily indicates they are not the same timeline.
Post the scan brother

Chronos does call the galaxy itself a dimension, so im leaning towards the interpretation that it’s not a portal. When he throws a galaxy at Athena and shun saves her, he wonders how they escaped that dimension. It being a gate can simply refer to you being able to travel to other time axis by entering them.
It says something completely different in the raw.
4a467dbd7d135994ad4195fb5feb8faf.png

時空へ消しとぶその娘をひきもどすことなどただの人間にはできぬ所行
"No mere human could've brought back the girl who vanished into space-time"
Space-time portals do indeed BFR people through space-time, this does not mean that they aren't portals.

Also it's not an interpretation that they're portals, this is what they are directly described to be. Even the chapter title (#19) corroborates this fact.
b1be39d928345d82b3558cf93f6da719.png

時空の扉 "gates/doors of space-time"

No idea about the debate even though I did skim it I'm not knowledgeable enough to infer an opinion but due to these headaches from japanese to english I'm seriously thinking of just focusing to western cartoons haha.

May take a look later.
Will read when available.
Understandable. I'll ping them.

@Executor_N0 , would you be able to offer your assistance here? There are a few scans we would like help with translating.

@Executor_N0 has replied, and this is what he had to say. I'm just wondering what your votes are now.

I'm still busy with other projects, but just going to share this here if it can be helpful.

About anything "subete" related, it's nearly never possible to be 100% sure of the intended meaning.

Let me take an example from Digimon, a very complicated profile says the following

その存在目的は善悪を超越し、全てを無に帰することにある。中心の大口や数多い触手の口でデジモンやデジタルワールド自体にも齧りつき、齧った後には空白のブランクデータを残すのみである。アバドモンの誕生はデジタルワールド全ての危機であることは間違いなく、別次元のデジタルワールドをいくつか消滅したのではとも推測されている。
Its raison d'être is to transcend good and evil, and return everything to nothingness. It bites into Digimon and the Digital World itself with the large mouth at its center and the mouths on its numerous tentacles, and after doing so, only empty, blank data is left behind. The birth of Abbadomon is undoubtedly a crisis for the entire Digital World, and it is conjectured that some Digital Worlds from other dimensions have been annihilated by it.

The term here is "デジタルワールド全て" (Dejitaruwārudo subete; just change this with "uchu" and it's the same way it was written in the first scan). In a way, it can refer to an "entire Digital World" because it can destroy an entire Digital World, as it did before, but it's talking in the context of other dimensions, so is it a reference to just that they can destroy an entire Digital World, or all Digital Worlds because it already destroyed some in the past? The truth is, we don't know. It can be either and we don't have really more context to be 100% sure, as both of those interpretations are valid in that context. In fact, previously the fans translated it as "all Digital Worlds", they only decided to go with "entire Digital World" after the official translation got released (And they can be by far worse than anything here).

The same is the case here in the first scan. They are talking about time travel and going from a different timeline, and yet "subete" can refer to a single totality and not all of them, it's not unusual. So the intended reading can be that of the totality of a single universe (Although it's not impossible to be all of them, if the destruction shows to be affecting the timeline they are originally from, I guess it could be more argued that it's supposed to refer to all of them).

The second scan, however, can be a bit more clear considering that we see later on they talking about different universes and even about another universe being born, so their "subete" is clearly being used to describe "all of the multiple similar things" instead of "all of a single thing".

Edit:

we also have new scaling from a recent Time Odyssey chapter (which is canon as laid out in my Canon blog), and is the same Chronos listed in the profiles linked below.

Chronos and Cronus whom are currently rated at 2-A on their profiles is weaker than gods of Olympus (their the same being technically at different lifestages/time periods in the world of Saint Seiya, and that will be something overhauled later)

Last edited:
@Executor_N0 has replied, and this is what he had to say. I'm just wondering what your votes are now.

Edit:

we also have new scaling from a recent Time Odyssey chapter (which is canon as laid out in my Canon blog)

Chronos and Cronus who is currently rated at 2-A on profile is weaker than gods of Olympus

Looks good then.

Looks good then.
OP seem alright, especially based on the Executor's translations.

It could better to wait for @DarkGrath @Firestorm808 's inputs in the informations.
Might I ask what exactly in that translation supports the OP? He says it's "nearly never possible" to know the intended meaning off of translation alone in this instance, and that it's reliant on context, and even a Digimon translation with a similar issue here was just concluded to be uncertain and impossible to know for sure due to a lack thereof. He doesn't actually say which is right as it's not something that can simply be resolved through translation alone.

As far as what the translator who has read the series in Japanese and know all the possible context thinks, they disagree with what this CRT proposes, as I sent above.
About anything "subete" related, it's nearly never possible to be 100% sure of the intended meaning.
If it's alright, could you help out here one more time

How about 全体? As far as I'm aware, that word isn't as up to interpretation as subete and just means "entire", and in the other scene this stuff is mentioned, that's what they use, which gives me the impression that like in most cases, 全宇宙 as well just meant entire universe.
4e4fdfc6ecc50080ad34557688b37c4c.png

As far as what the translator who has read the series in Japanese and know all the possible context thinks, they disagree with what this CRT proposes, as I sent above.
My 8 other translators who read and follow the series disagree with that notion

How much knowledge do these guys also have on the Saint seiya canoncities as well? That needs to be questioned because canoncity is essential for the verses cosmology and context which affects the results if translations

Additionally, within ND the past and future are straight up called "different timelines"

Japanese Kanjis of "違う" which in overly simplistic terms means "to be different" and then "時間軸" which means "time axis/Timeline." The future, and past are being directly stated to be different timelines, and have a separate time axis. Thus, the story of Saint Seiya: Next Dimension is the story of two different, and separate Universes, and is not time travel.

And if you want say "different time axis" that's then pushing into a Low 1-C to possibly High 1-B cosmology (though that's getting more complex and is definitely not what the translation is saying.)

Edit:

and the other scan @Executor_N0 translated wad from Saintia Sho which as I pointed out in my canoncity blog takes place in the same timeline as the original and classic series. Which implies gods can interfere with the multiverse

Edit 2

It's also stated to be straight up a "far away spacetime"

Last edited:
My 8 other translators who read and follow the series disagree with that notion

How much knowledge do these guys also have on the Saint seiya canoncities as well? That needs to be questioned because canoncity is essential for the verses cosmology and context which affects the results if translations
Post? It'd be interesting to know their track record of translations and immersion in Saint Seiya itself in comparison too, Shady's is very clear.
Japanese Kanjis of "違う" which in overly simplistic terms means "to be different" and then "時間軸" which means "time axis/Timeline." The future, and past are being directly stated to be different timelines, and have a separate time axis. Thus, the story of Saint Seiya: Next Dimension is the story of two different, and separate Universes, and is not time travel.

And if you want say "different time axis" that's then pushing into a Low 1-C to possibly High 1-B cosmology (though that's getting more complex and is definitely not what the translation is saying.)

If you look up the usage of 時間軸, it doesn't mean it in the sense of a different universe, but "timeline" in the sense of how time flows and the transpiration of events, which is the context of Asclepius' dialogue as well (as I explained before, it's just some weird plot device to create artificial stakes), since it's about how spending 3 days in the past might take 3 years in the future, not about them being different timelines.
and the other scan @Executor_N0 translated wad from Saintia Sho which as I pointed out in my canoncity blog takes place in the same timeline as the original and classic series. Which implies gods can interfere with the multiverse
How so? Dysomnia verbatim says the gods' eyes don't reach there, and if you mean the "interfering with sentient beings" line, it's incredibly vague, and in any case, interfering with people isn't affect the verse itself. At most, it's Tier 2 range for some unlisted ability (though again, it's way too vague to really extrapolate all that), since the story doesn't really elaborate.
It's also stated to be straight up a "far away spacetime"

Addressed this already.
This is not true. The phrase used there is 時空の彼方, where space-time (時空) is possessive of 彼方, not 彼方 being an adjective of space-time as it's own thing. This phrase means, in the most simplified sense, "other side of space-time", and simply refers to Athena coming from 200 years in the future to the past.

A notable example of the usage of 彼方 would be like how in Dragon Ball Super, 宇宙の彼方 (other side/far off in the universe) is used to describe faraway places in the same universe, not another universe or someplace beyond it. Likewise, here it's describing points in the same space-time (which is already contextually shown through the time travel of 200 years plot), not another space-time.
Though it would be best to have @Executor_N0 evaluate anything related to a conflict of translation.

i can respond in more detail tomorrow if it is necessary for staff

but Canoncity and Context is extremely important to this as canoncity will change the translations as it provides mroe context

Canoncities pf the various works in the series have an extremely detailed blog that was accepted by staff on the wiki.

I can go into detail why canoncity is important and how it changes "entirr" to "all" "universes" if staff Would like me too.

Excutor no already pointed that out when he translated the scans above about how the 2 scans used together can change meanings of the Japanese kanji and thus change translation as one provides more context for the other.

Last edited:
I'm baffled as to what context from other series could remotely affect a concept and scene exclusive to ND. If you mean the existence of a multiverse, that's already acknowledged in ND itself (and well what do you know, the other universe we see is completely unaffected and out of range of the destruction of the 全宇宙 here).

I'm baffled as to what context from other series could remotely affect a concept and scene exclusive to ND. If you mean the existence of a multiverse, that's already acknowledged in ND itself (and well what do you know, the other universe we see is completely unaffected and out of range of the destruction of the 全宇宙 here).
You just contradicted yourself and went back on several points you made previously on this thread

But yeah all the other works do affect ND, and have an impact on the translations. They explain and build the cosmology more and explain what kanjis are important terminologies in the verse and explains and elaborates on what they mean such as the ksni fir, "all" or " entire" and "timeline" and even how time travel works in series. All of which are important to ND. They also explain how "past" and "future" are different parallel universes which is directly stated in kne of the scans @Executor_N0 had translated where a "Future" was blatantly stated ti ne "a new universe."

I need to go to bed now and get ready for a long drive to get a paycheck from a former employer that is withholding money from me -_-

I can explain a lot more in detail at a later date when I have free time

Last edited:
You just contradicted yourself and went back on several points you made previously on this thread

But yeah all the other works do affect ND, and have an impact on the translations.
How? As far as I remember a plot point of trying to change the past setting off a chain reaction that breaks down the universe only happens in ND, and no spin-off ever expands on this concept further (like how we use information from spinoffs for the 8th sense, since they do go to newer depths beyond the main series) for them to affect this particular issue.

They'd only affect it if they actually bring information relevant to the topic.

And totally cool, take your time.

Can someone summarize what 2-A feats happened and the scaling chain from them?
To Summarize

There is actually many, feats such as these

@Executor_N0 translated a few scans in this link

In which he explained how he believes "subete" is being used to reference "All Universes."

Scaling Wise

you'lls find in this comment here

That All Olympians Upscale not just from the statements quoted above, but they upscale from Chronos/Kronos whom is considered weaker than Olympians by Zeus (This ND Chronos who is already in a weakened state due to events in other canon series)

So this affects only the primary gods that aren't already 2-A

such as
Athena, Eris, Hades, Poseidon, God Cloths users (From the top of my head for characters that have profiles on the wiki)

Additionally said Olympians are stated to be above this feat in series where a clash between 2 beings releasing their strongest attack "Created and destroyed countless/myriad of universes."

To clarify, a weakened Chronos still scales to 2-A?
Yes

In which he explained how he believes "subete" is being used to reference "All Universes."
He never agreed to it meaning all universes for the scene in question for the feat, and even pointed out how a similar issue for Digimon ended up inconclusive.
To clarify, a weakened Chronos still scales to 2-A?
He definitely doesn't. Chronos gets his 2-A rating from being the incorporeal god of space-time on top of the verse, which is only a thing in Next Dimension. Weakened Chronos from Time Odyssey (timeline wise, prequel to Next Dimension) doesn't have that going for him. We know that TO Chronos and ND Chronos don't scale to each other whatsoever, because as pointed out in that thread, he's below the Olympian Gods, whereas in Next Dimension, he now completely transcends them. Btw, Time Odyssey is story that's just begun with not even 3 chapters out, and we have 0 context as to how he becomes the god of space-time from that point.
75a76edc30c4d25592a1fee88e39f98f.png

1e91d59f5ca3ec765e3ca8b0bc37466f.jpg

Who else in ND does 2-A ND Chronos scale to?

In comparison, what would TO Chronos be rated as?

Who else in ND does 2-A ND Chronos scale to?

In comparison, what would TO Chronos be rated as?
TO Chronos is ND Chronos. But if talking about order of events, ND Chronos os after TO, but essentially their the same entity

Episode G Kronos is stronger but he lost a lot I'd his power due to it being stolen and given away and he lost his body after his defeat.

Just the people I listed

Athena, Hades, poseidon, Eris, God Cloth characters (though an argument could potentially be made why they can't scale ro Hades except maybe Seiya)

This us because Chronos is stated ro ne weaker than them

Typing on phone

Edit: TO Chronos is still 2-A because he is ND Chronos

Do we have descriptions of TO Chronos being a Transcending Spacetime god in TO?

Does TO chronos have any scaling or feats in TO, unrelated to the ND series?

Do we have descriptions of TO Chronos being a Transcending Spacetime god in TO?

Does TO chronos have any scaling or feats in TO, unrelated to the ND series?
I think there might be some confusion here...

TO and ND are the same setting and entity. The God Hasn't changed between those 2 series. The feats he has in ND would scale to him in TO.

It's EG that is different and can't be scaled too. (Different keys)

From the earlier scan, we have Cronos being the only one above the other 12 gods.

In another part of this thread, you said Chronos is weaker than the other gods.

So... which is it and why?

From the earlier scan, we have Cronos being the only one above the other 12 gods.

Chronos doesn't transcend tge Olympians that statement actually doesn't exist, and was created from literally just misreading a scan.

Edit:
the quote you saw is referring to how he transcends time and space not Olympians, and referring to his power over time.

Edit 2:
the second quote isn't even in the same chapter and is being used for disinformation purposes* as all other context was cropped out, not only that bit even I'd it were true, it's pandita whom is speculating and taking a guess at why Athena was turned into a baby again. (Which is a really lame reason) She is the least reliable character to rely on for such a statement for, and additionally that was a super early chapter released nearly a decade ago and even and even if it was meant to be used fot a,statement of power. It has been retconned in newer chapters.

Edit 3:
there is other glaring problems with this statement too. Even if it was accepted as "chronose transcends Olympians" it's referring to his state of being/existence as a god that encompasses the multiverse and not his state of power.

Edit 4:
Another glaring issue eith such a statement is that The story also contradicts such logic as Zeus has defeated him and he's being included as among the 12 Olympians. So the statement is flimsy, and being told from am unreliable perspective. It's being used as flowery language to build up hype.

Edit 5:
additionally, they are the same being and cross scalable as in the Newly accepted canon blog laid out. There is only 1 version of each god in the entire multiverse.

Edit 6:
TO Chronos and ND Chronos are direct stated to be the same being by canon WoG as well. This is also explained in the Newly accepted canon blog.

Edit 7:
this is directly from TO which basically says ND and TO Chronos are the same entity with no changes between them.

Dans les différentes représentations artistiques existantes, Chronos est souvent représenté comme un vieillard avec une faux, des ailes dans le dos et surtout un sablier.

Dans notre histoire, on le présente comme un dieu ayant une haute opinion de lui-même, ce qui lui fait penser qu'il mérite de faire partie des 12 dieux olympiens qu'il vénère.

C'est tout cela que j'ai essayé d'intégrer dans la vision de la montagne de Chronos: -un palais juché au sommet d'une montagne sculptée à son image, mais craquelée comme pour symboliser le temps qui passe, - autour de la montagne, 4 microclimats suspendus dans le temps transforment la végétation aux couleurs des 4 saisons, - l'eau coule depuis le ciel comme le temps qui passe;

et dans son temple: - l'eau est remplacée par le sable qui s'écoule entre les fissures des morceaux d'amphores en lévitation, - deux sabliers trônent au sommet de l'escalier du palais de Chronos, -un gigantesque bas-relief représente les douze dieux olympiens.

Quant à Chronos, celui que le manga Next Dimension nomme « le dieu sans forme », il est encore impalpable avec des micro- poussières de temps qui s'échappent de sa silhouette.

Translation:

In various existing artistic representations, Chronos is often depicted as an old man with a scythe, wings on his back, and most notably, an hourglass.

In our story, he is presented as a god with a high opinion of himself, believing he deserves to be among the 12 Olympian gods he venerates.

All of this is what I tried to integrate into the vision of Chronos' mountain: - a palace perched atop a mountain carved in his image, yet cracked to symbolize the passing of time, - around the mountain, 4 microclimates suspended in time transform the vegetation into the colors of the 4 seasons, - water flows from the sky like the passage of time;

and in his temple: - water is replaced by sand flowing through the cracks of levitating amphora pieces, - two hourglasses sit atop the stairs of Chronos' palace, - a gigantic bas-relief depicts the twelve Olympian gods.

As for Chronos, the one referred to as "the formless god" in the manga Next Dimension, he remains intangible with tiny specks of time escaping from his silhouette.

UNE COLLABORATION FRANCO-JAPONAISE RICHE ET EXALTANTE Lorsque l'on travaille sur un projet d'envergure comme une bande dessinée, il y a tout un travail préparatoire nécessaire à réaliser pour le mettre sur les meilleurs rails possibles: travailler l'histoire, créer visuellement les personnages ou encore faire des recherches de décors... Tout cela fait partie de ce que l'on appelle la phase de « préproduction >>. S'ensuit alors l'étape de réalisation du projet, avec le story-board, les dialogues, les planches finales colorisées... Tout cela représente une quantité de travail incroyablement grande et exaltante, mais qui demande rigueur et perfectionnisme en tout point. Dans le cas d'un projet particulier comme celui développé à partir d'une licence, pour nous Saint Seiya, tout ce travail est donc réalisé entre plusieurs personnes : nous, Jérôme et Arnaud, les auteurs de la BD en France, fans absolus de l'œuvre originale japonaise, et notre éditeur Kana, un des pionniers de la diffusion de la BD japonaise en France, qui a publié les mangas d'origine de Saint Seiya dans les années 90: l'éditeur japonais Akita Shoten, le représentant de l'œuvre originale qui a servi d'intermédiaire, dont l'éditeur M. Kobayashi, grand spécialiste de Saint Seiya, est d'une aide plus que précieuse dans le développement du projet, et bien entendu Masami Kurumada lui-même, l'auteur original du manga, qui nous a offert un matériau de base extraordinaire avec sa série d'origine et sa suite actuelle Next Dimension! L'objectif de ce cahier de production est de vous faire partager, lecteurs et fans de Saint Seiya, les coulisses de cette collaboration qui est, et c'est un doux euphémisme, tellement riche et si incroyablement exaltante!

Translation:
A RICH AND EXCITING FRENCH-JAPANESE COLLABORATION When working on a large-scale project such as a comic book, there is a lot of preparatory work to be done in order to put it on the best possible track: working on the story, visually creating the characters or even researching the scenery... All this is part of what we call the "pre-production" phase >>. Then follows the stage of realization of the project, with the storyboard, the dialogues, the final colored plates... All this represents an incredibly large and exciting amount of work, but it requires rigor and perfectionism in every respect. In the case of a particular project like the one developed from a license, for us Saint Seiya, all this work is thus realized between several people: us, Jerome and Arnaud, the authors of the comic in France, absolute fans of the original Japanese work, and our publisher Kana, one of the pioneers of the distribution of Japanese comics in France, which published the original manga of Saint Seiya in the 90s: the Japanese publisher Akita Shoten, the representative of the original work that served as an intermediary, whose editor M. Kobayashi, a great specialist of Saint Seiya, is more than helpful in the development of the project, and of course Masami Kurumada himself, the original author of the manga, who offered us an extraordinary base material with his original series and its current sequel Next Dimension! The purpose of this production booklet is to share with you, readers and fans of Saint Seiya, the behind-the-scenes of this collaboration which is, to put it mildly, so rich and so incredibly exhilarating!

Edit 8:
Chronos being a formless God that transcends time comes from him encompassing the multiverse wuth his new state of being, and being the ruler of "all spacetimes/timespaces.'

Edit 9:
A lower tier form of Chronos from Episode G (he will eventually have like 3 or 4 keys on his profile) scales to 2-A. This form he took is the form he used to defeat Uranus. Whom is currently rated as 2-A. This version of Chronos scales to Athena as its stated that Chronos Cosmo rivals Athena in this form. (This is before he regained his full power at the end of the Episode G Series, but before he lost his body due to another defeat at the absolute last few chapters of Episode G Series.)

Sorry for all the edits. Been super busy irl

essentially i explained why Chronos being stated to "Transcend Olympians" is fanfic thought

and more reasons why the aforementioned gods should scale to 2-A

outside of the other statements the Gods have which further support 2-A Gods.

Sorry for this additional edit....

Another 2-A feat for the Gods that has 2-A scaling (outside of the statements in my blog)

我の事を知っているが故の疑問
You have questions after having met me.

[This might be the final fragment of a sentence that started in the previous page??]

良かろう、ならば教えよう
Very well then. I will teach you.

高位なる存在とは如何なる者であるのかを
What kind of beings are these high-ranking gods?

オリンポスを治める十二神よりも更に古き神
They are gods who are even older than the twelve who rule over Olympus.

それはこの世界其の物を生み出した原初の神々
They are the primordial gods who created this very world.

正に全ての根源となる存在創造の神を超える存在など唯の一つすらありはしない
Indeed, there is not a single being who surpasses the gods of creation who are the source of all existence.

コスモ解放
Unleashing of cosmo

The Primordial Gods, that includes Uranus, created "all of existence." (Uranus being defeated NY Chronos)

For clarity, the primordial are the traditional Greek mythology primordial. Ereberus, nyx, Gaia, Uranus, etc

Last edited:
So the obvious problem is that a lot of the translations here are wrong.

I will go over some claims

The Olympians in Saint Seiya: Next Dimension are stated to be capable of “Destroying All Universes.”[24] In Saint Seiya: Dark Wing the antagonist, Demiurge, is stated to be capable of Threatening "All worlds."[25]"

This is a lie.

宇宙全ての摂理を狂わせるような大きな力が!!!
A force so great that it would upset the order of all universes!

The translation is innacurate. What it actually says is "A force so great that it would upset the entire cosmic order.".

Another example.

八識に目覚めた者は多次元を見通し、また存在できるという。
They say that those who awake in the eight consciousness can see through the multiverse, and existence within them.

This word 多次元, Tajigen, doesn't mean multiverse, it just means "multiple dimensions". In this context it's just saying that people with the 8th Sense can see through multiple dimensions. This is because they transcend life and death. It's talking about in the context of Buddhist cosmology, not multiverse theory.

This just says that the Demiurge wants to "take over" all worlds, not destroy them.

The talks about "dimensionality" are also lies.

本来決して死は最終的なものではない状態の変化であり魂の次元の上昇よ.
Death is never final in nature, but a change of state, an elevation/ascension of the dimensionality of the soul.

It just mentions a "ascension in the dimension of the soul" (魂の次元の上昇よ), the scientific term dimensionality is never used.

The blog also includes a scan that blatantly implies that gods can't interact with the entire multiverse.

JQl1L60.jpg

ウフ・・・ ここはね、すべての宇宙のどの時空にも通じるところね 神話の時代から未来の彼方まで、望むがままに観測できる神の目すら届かない禁忌の場所 理解るでしょう? どんな事も、星の命さえも、ここから視れば無数の輝きのひとカケラにすぎない...

This is the place where all of the spacetime for all of the universes can be found. A place where the gods' eyes cannot reach, where we can observe whatever we desire, from mythological times, to the future and beyond. You know what I mean. Everything, even the life of a star, is just a fragment of countless illuminations/sparkles when seen from here...

If the gods are all 2-A then this shit doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back