• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some ROBLOXian feats

We're using catalog gear for the feats, not playermade games. The closest thing we have to playermade games are the insert tools, which have a possible degree of meta-ability creation that allows the player to create items of varying power, such as a pad that grants the user something like death-manipulation hax (Admin commands, basically).

It's best that the things you've mentioned in the OP go on FC/OC Vs Battles Wiki .

At one point, I DID make profiles based on playermade games (More notably, the Paladin from Black Magic, Megavore from Dinosaur Simulator) until one of the moderators on this site deleted them, in which I simply accepted it without any hassle.

I can see going by catalog only items but is there any technicality since a majority of the gears there are programmed by players?

LucyyXNyuXHana said:
I can see going by catalog only items but is there any technicality since a majority of the gears there are programmed by players?
Think of TF2 weapons, while some concepts and functions are made by the players, the items that make it into the game are considered official.

Back