• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that proven as false tho? The maidens are his children. They already had their powers when they were born.

No his kids died in his fight with Salem (look at the dog doll one of the kids was holding is on the ground with ashes around it)

They were never brought back
Yeah because that's how the Maiden powers work? The four children were the first Maidens and after they died, their powers were passed on to later Maidens. Ozpin's story about the wizard giving the Maidens powers is an allegory.

Not that i can recall no, they werent born with their powers they were granted them by oz as children
Wait, where did that come from? Ozma was shocked, as was Salem.

"It was a miracle, their children could perform magic." (At 22:27)

Last I brought up, when that episode first came, I was just told there was no proof the maidens are their daughters, despite the fact that there are four, they had magic, and are the daughters of an immortal and a reincarnator.

Wait, where did that come from? Ozma was shocked, as was Salem.

"It was a miracle, their children could perform magic." (At 22:27)

Last I brought up, when that episode first came, I was just told there was no proof the maidens are their daughters, despite the fact that there are four, they had magic, and are the daughters of an immortal and a reincarnator.
Yeah i was mistaken

Ozpin in Volume 5
Ozpin: As helpful as that might be, unfortunately, it is not that simple. My power is finite, and if I'm being honest, dwindling. The amount that I gifted to Qrow and Raven was, all things considered, rather miniscule. You see, centuries ago, I sacrificed a great deal of magic to four young women, who I hoped would use my gift for good. They were the first Maidens. (everyone is silent for a moment) Miss Xiao Long, it was never my intention to lie to you. To any of you. There are just some matters that I prefer to... "play close to the chest". (looking to Qrow) I believe that's how you phrased it?
He gave his powers to four girls who reminded him of his daughters.

For the Amber calc, isn't the sky already cloudy? And isn't the horizon obscured, thus making 20 km radius inapplicable? The Raven calc remake uses angle sizing to get the distance for this reason.

For the Monstra calc, why not use Monstra's actual speed we see on-screen?

Quick question about the lightning stuff: wasn't there a whole thread a while back about the lightning feats being invalid or outliers or something by Kepekley23 (I believe was their username) that resulted in downgrading the Verse to Hypersonic and Hypersonic+?

Bare in mind, I haven't watched RWBY since Volume 4 (as that was the point in the show where I could tell it was going in a direction I didn't like, but I digress), so for all I know, Massively Hypersonic might be more valid now or something, but, if I recall correctly, the feat/calculation listed in the OP was one of the things that was disregarded in that very same thread. So unless there's more to properly work with that counters the points made in it, I would assume Massively Hypersonic is still invalid.

Again, I'm not exactly a fan of the show, so I'm mostly just bringing this up for want of clarification. Apologies if I missed something about the subject.

Quick question about the lightning stuff: wasn't there a whole thread a while back about the lightning feats being invalid or outliers or something by Kepekley23 (I believe was their username) that resulted in downgrading the Verse to Hypersonic and Hypersonic+?

Bare in mind, I haven't watched RWBY since Volume 4 (as that was the point in the show where I could tell it was going in a direction I didn't like, but I digress), so for all I know, Massively Hypersonic might be more valid now or something, but, if I recall correctly, the feat/calculation listed in the OP was one of the things that was disregarded in that very same thread. So unless there's more to properly work with that counters the points made in it, I would assume Massively Hypersonic is still invalid.

Again, I'm not exactly a fan of the show, so I'm mostly just bringing this up for want of clarification. Apologies if I missed something about the subject.
the argument was that no one in the early volumes would scale to it, which is what is being argued here. It only scales to the main cast after Volume 5 when they were shown to be able to keep up with Mercury and Emerald in the final battle whereas in volumes 1-3 Mercury and Emerald were able to casually blitz basically everyone including semblance-amped Ruby

Well, only Volume 7 and 8 will get adjusted. Although Weekly wants to adjust them based on arcs so I will let him do the adjustments himself. I'll check on the profiles after he's done if I see anything wrong with them.

I still have a huge issue with Aura dura being flat 4x stronger than their base dura but I'll do a whole other thread for that.

Yeah so is someone applying the changes or no? Because I can apply them myself but it won't be with arc keys. I'll just go by volumes.

Yeah so is someone applying the changes or no? Because I can apply them myself but it won't be with arc keys. I'll just go by volumes.
Ive already got the profiles mostly cleaned up, just waiting for the goahead

Also did we agree on qrow level huntsmen having two keys? one for the beacon arc and one for later arcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.