• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Random RWBY CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also did we agree or disagree on Ruby's mech tackle scaling to lifting strength? I know that was brought up here but i dont think we ever came to a conclusion

just to point out if we should scale the colossus to the characters shouldn't be something like they could scale to him cuas they were able to damage it like:
Jaune and Ruby were able to cut trough the colossus
Weiss was able to shield from an attack and almost make him trip thanks to the dust

just to point out if we should scale the colossus to the characters shouldn't be something like they could scale to him cuas they were able to damage it like:
Jaune and Ruby were able to cut trough the colossus
Weiss was able to shield from an attack and almost make him trip thanks to the dust
We don't scale characters like that especially when we account for chip damage and piercing power. None of the characters directly damaged the mech with brute force, only minor cosmetic damage.

I'm not experienced in calculations, but I don't think you can calculate lifting strength via slamming into the mech like Ruby did. The force she exerted wasn't over time, it was all at once.

But I'd ask a calc group member just to be sure.

So how long do you intend to drag this out, Weekly?

All you have to do is just tell me what you're changing on the profiles and you can edit them yourself. I just want to reconfirm the changes.

So now Weekly is busy dealing with a big SCP revision. I'll give him another day or two to respond to this revision but after that, I'm applying the agreed upon changes.

So you just completely ignored me and went ahead to apply the revisions without telling us what you were going to change?

Dude the summary of revisions has been listed out like three times already

Changing volumes to arcs, post haven is MHS and 8-A, Atlas is 7-C, Maidns are low 7-B+, oz and salem are 7-B, salem is a glass cannon, colossus is low 7-C, long memory is high 7-C

Why is Post-Haven 8-A though? You're assuming all of Weiss' summons are the exact same strength.

Why is Post-Haven 8-A though? You're assuming all of Weiss' summons are the exact same strength.
I mean...yes? By default her summons would scale to her Dust feats as they come from the same universal energy source, Aura, as Dust requires the user's Aura in order to activate, so even if you argue that the real queen lancer is weaker than the summoned queen lancer the result would still be 8-A

Last edited:
seriosly the main chracters should have the 8-A tier for weekly reasons and the 7-C tier for the scaling to the ace ops and other reasons

and of course everyone who fought or is stated to be on the same/higher level

Where is Class M lifting strength coming from? The mech feat? Because like I said earlier, collision based push backs don’t count for LS feats anymore. Also Ruby attacking the mech and it stumbling isn’t an LS feat in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back